Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: messenger with blockchain technology  (Read 329 times)
johnbtc1996 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

hi guys,we want to create a blockchain messenger. so we want to know that a blockchain messenger how to develop that? and which programing language is better for that? and a blockchain messenger what components does it have?How to developing it that dictatorial governments can not block that?
how to developing it that hacker's can not penetrate into user information?
we whant to developing a open network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

hi guys,we want to create a blockchain messenger. so we want to know that a blockchain messenger how to develop that? and which programing language is better for that? and a blockchain messenger what components does it have?How to developing it that dictatorial governments can not block that?

Do you know about the solidity coding or not mate. Front end development is similar like the other application mate. If you want to invest on the development make your own smart contracts too mate else you cannot able to make money.
You can grow your crowdsale fund for the ICO project you are doing with the smart contracts you given the investors to fund on it.
Please create a thread to hire the candidates and work on it mate.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

- That kind of stuff is not needed really. It has previously been experimented on a high scale but the product didn't do as well. You might want to check them out : https://vibeo.io/ There are couple of others but can't recollect their names.

- The programming language will obviously will solidity or other frameworks depending on what you're trying to achieve.

- IRC works well for an open network and I don't really see the reason why a chat app is needed.Which part of the app needs to be on the public chain anyway?
johnbtc1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

We want to store all the information that users pass across their computers and their devices across the globe between users around the world. Not one or more other servers
johnbtc1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

up
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

We want to store all the information that users pass across their computers and their devices across the globe between users around the world. Not one or more other servers
Isn't that the breach of their privacy policy? I wouldn't want my information to be available on the public chain.You haven't bothered answering my questions in the previous post. Also I don't understand the concept of information transfer between devices when the project is about the transfer between two humans? Or Am I missing on something?
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

It will be a good idea if you can archive it
johnbtc1996 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

yes I know we hope we can Kiss Kiss
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

There are already some out there. I dont want to mention here as I dont want to advertise. But you can them out although they are not fully developed yet. They are pretty cool.
HungryJack

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

There many projects like that already. Some of them are still projects and others are already there to use/test.
Decentralised Messenger (using blockchain) is a great idea, but the point here is - what can you bring to the space to make your features better than the existing projects/products?
embarrasstor

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

Support your passion but was just wondering how this built technology can bring extra benefits? You should first know how the current messenger works, what kind of significant problem that can be solved by blockchain so as to build up your idea which is reasonable to convince other to support and use your project. You should have sufficient support, no matter on statistics or on interviewees' point of view.

If you have no idea on how to build a blockchain, how does it actually work, you should study more on the concept and the technical part first. To build your own blockchain, i think you may try on the HyperLedger Fabric, I am also a newbie learning about blockchain development there.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:19:54 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

If you need inspiration, just take a look at bitmessage...

https://bitmessage.org/
https://github.com/Bitmessage/PyBitmessage

They already made a messenger this way, completely open source Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
redigaffi

Activity: 142
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

Common guys, why everybody is recommending writing a smart contract in eth or another cryptocurrency with smart contract support.

He asked how to write a Blockchain for this use case, not how to write a SmartContract...

Actually, writing a Blockchain is easy, it's just a fancy name for a linked list, the difficulty comes when you want to write a cryptocurrency.

If you only want to write a Blockchain to store plain messages then it would be very easy.

And there is no "what language" you can use any language you want.

Earn Money With Skill while having fun, Answer this 6 questions and get a bonus when the project get's launched:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCRubC4wu4seHYdDqiZDFsXizqaViUnOtE5sZcx3spjGc84A/viewform
johnbtc1996 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

so good , Do you explain more about that ?
One of the guys said it launched it with the p2p protocol.
Can you explain it either?
johnbtc1996 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

plz help me guys
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

plz help me guys
You didn't bother to respond to the previous post so summing up your answers in this post.

1. There isn't a wider scope for this project as people already use stuff like IRC and other private chats to stay anonymous.
2. You can develop the application in any programming language preferred depending on the skills of your developer. Node.Js wouldn't be a bad choice but Python will be more secure.
3. Check how telegram, Whatsapp and other chats are made. Their messages are also encrypted. You will obviously need a high level programming language to achieve this.
4. If government can't track your data, they will probably not legalise the app in your country.
johnbtc1996 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Why is Python more secure?
and
One of the guys said you cans using p2p technology.
so,
Is p2p technology the same as the one used in blockchain?
If not, then please tell me how to use smart contracts to build this software?Our goal is to provide more security and freedom for the people, as we now see that the telegram is blocked in countries like Iran and Russia.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

The amount of data sent across a messaging app is so huge, it will rapidly degrade the speed of any fully decentralised Blockchain. The users will instantaneously delete such a laggy app. You could try sharding, semi-centralised blockchain, like the permissioned hyperledger of IBM, but that poses other questions.

Basically, a messaging app is a trivial device, used extensively. It has no use cases that justify a high-end modality like a blockchain. If its users want encryption, they have Telegram.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

hi guys,we want to create a blockchain messenger. so we want to know that a blockchain messenger how to develop that?
So you want to build something, but have no idea how to make it? That's okay, but you'll need funding, And the way this thread is developing, you won't get that.

Do you have any idea how much data is involved? I barely use Whatsapp, and yet, it tells me I've sent and received several GB of data. Whatsapp processes 55 billion messages per day. That's 600,000 per second. Bitcoin blockchain handles less transaction per day, than Whatsapp processes per second.
Short answer: forget about it!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
johnbtc1996 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

Thank's for  you'r information.
now ethereum can Processing 1 million request per seconds.
so , we can create a platform that can 500,000 request or more per seconds .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: