Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Waterpipe  (Read 600 times)
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 03:21:01 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 05:31:47 AM by cooldgamer

Need a new piece after my last one got messed up.  Want it to have some kind of a perc and icecatcher, not too picky besides that.  Doesn't matter if new or used as long as it's cleaned out good.  Looking to spend about $50 plus whatever shipping will run me, post pics and asking prices Smiley

$50+shipping is at Bitstamp rate, and escrow is accepted as always

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:35:41 AM

Are you after glass or acrylic? Glass is never fun to ship across the water but can be done, just not cheap for tracked and insured. You will probably find a better deal buying in US as the shipping is going to be almost the same again on top as need to double box + plenty of bubblewrap.

I can do the below @ $50 + shipping. Glass with Perc / Ice

I can do these @ $75 + shipping. Glass with Perc / Ice / Ashcatcher

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 04:26:58 PM

Was looking for glass, I think international shipping would be a bit too much.  Easy way to get USD to BTC if anybody wants to just buy one at a smokeshop and send it..

cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:38:13 PM

Hi there, would you settle for a bowl instead of a bong? I've got a hand-blown octopus-style piece for sale, $40 shipped. Please check my signature for details. If you're not interested then no worries. :)

Cleaned with rubbing alcohol and salt, U.S. domestic shipping, etc.
Thanks for the offer, but it will be used in combination with my vaporizer, so a bowl wouldn't do me much good there Wink

cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 09:27:24 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 01:50:10 AM by cooldgamer

Anybody?  Didn't think it would be that hard finding somebody to do this paying at full retail.  Will go with https://www.coingig.com/GlassOnGlass/Governmint-18-Glass-On-Glass-Waterpipe--9693 if I don't get any other offers.

cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 12:10:59 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 12:29:35 AM by cooldgamer

I have a coupon for a online smokeshop, anybody wanna proxy buy it..?

Edit: got somebody to get me http://ssmokeshop.com/shop/17-5inch-glass-on-glass-water-pipe-ice-notches/?added-to-cart=2565 Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: