Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:03:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion on Sparkster  (Read 124 times)
CryptoGuro1 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:35:52 PM

Hey guys/gals,

Just wondering what are your views on Sparkster, What would everybody be expecting from return on investment on this if you managed to get in on presale/mainsale?

DO you consider the hype with Ian Balina to make it a nice multiplier, Or will the market have a negative effect.

Thanks for any answers in advance, Maybe we can start a nice discussion  on this here

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
ChoobyMaverick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I actually can't exactly give details on what to expect in terms of ROI but I do think the idea of a decentralized cloud where smart contracts can run at a 10M tps is a pretty big find.
ChoobyMaverick

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

I'll say it all goes down to what you believe in than what people think as you're more likely to hold on to your position in a project you truely believe in until it gathers enough recognition for adoption and hence positive market movement in terms of price valuation. But I can help outline those unique features of the Sparkster blockchain that can better help you decide if you'll like to be invested in it
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Hey guys/gals,

Just wondering what are your views on Sparkster, What would everybody be expecting from return on investment on this if you managed to get in on presale/mainsale?
entering into the presale / mainsale investment has not yet been clarified for profit, all waiting for the price process at market entry.

DO you consider the hype with Ian Balina to make it a nice multiplier, Or will the market have a negative effect.

Thanks for any answers in advance, Maybe we can start a nice discussion  on this here
[/quote]
no! hype is a ponsi game that always benefits early players

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ChoobyMaverick

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Basically, Sparkster aims to democratize access to 21st century-grade innovation by making these innovations accessible to everyone with a cheap, easy, democratic and personalized way to build software
ChoobyMaverick

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

Most definitely the hype with Ian Ballina will have an effect, but I personally wouldn't invest in a project just because it is hyped or overly hyped.. I think a more rational approach to investment is helpful and hence necessary
ChoobyMaverick

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

@ demenBTC are you invested or do you intend to invest in Sparkster? Hopefully we can have some healthy discussion on our individual opinions on the project
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Hey guys/gals,

is their technology really decentralized?  this project quite surprised me, they claim their technology is decentralized and can process up to 10 million Tps  Shocked and IMO, everyone will expect a high ROI in ICO investments but the result will depend on market demand later

this hype works for ICO but I don't know how long the hype will continue, there is a lot of hype that can make ICO projects reach hardcap but unfortunately, the hype disappears when their coins are listed on the exchanges, I think hype is not good and it only helps the whales to find their prey

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
ChoobyMaverick

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

is their technology really decentralized?  this project quite surprised me, they claim their technology is decentralized and can process up to 10 million Tps

Regarding the decentralization of Sparkster, do you feel otherwise? If "YES" why do you think Sparkster isn't decentralized?
ChoobyMaverick

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

is their technology really decentralized?  this project quite surprised me, they claim their technology is decentralized and can process up to 10 million Tps

Regarding the decentralization of Sparkster, do you feel otherwise? If "YES" why do you think Sparkster isn't decentralized?

I'd appreciate being enlightened by your response on this and pls do backup your perception with proofs or something we can relate with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: