Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Failure????  (Read 150 times)
Bharathi13 (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:55:46 PM

We were hoping EOS Blockchain mainnet to be successful and EOS to go to the moon. But EOS Mainnet is looking FLOP !!!! they now want to amend their constitution barely after two week after mainnet lauch. Dan Larimer sees the flaws and wants to start EOS over again, by introducing and implementation constitution 2.0 for a smoother overall process and to make it more decentralised. Is this the end of EOS or new begining of EOS to the moon?Huh

Source : https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/cryptoslate.com/dan-larimer-proposes-revised-draft-of-eos-constitution/amp/

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Dont' worry about it dude Smiley. I think EOS can't go to the moon at the moment and all other cryptocurrencies are also being in the same situation because downward trend is happening so it affected to price of whole cryptocurrency market. You just need to wait and believe in EOS cause it's a really good cryptocurrency with a good project behind Cheesy. I'm also holding EOS and try to wait right now Cheesy

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

Generally, the market itself is declining very quickly. EOS will make it to the moon soon. The downside market have affected the market and all tokens in there including EOS, I am sure it will get better.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Well, we can’t say that EOS is a failure, however, it has disappointed many of it’s contributors since it has launched its blockchain. Let hope they can put it off.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

I'm still very curious about EOS. They were by far one of the most promising altcoins out there, but as usual, they are probably over priced because they still need to prove that their platform can keep up with what was promised. They can't really do anything about the price though, because as usual bitcoin dictates what happens in the markets, so I guess launching the mainnet on this downtrend might be good for them, because it will give them type to work things out.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Actually, I did not buy EOS, because I thought that it was too much of a hype and the amount of gathered funds is just incredibly high, why they would need such vast amounts of money , i dont trust them at this point.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

We are in a period of decline and at this moment the investments are cautious and meticulous in crypto. In relation to EOS i believe that the dev he did not what he really owes and so i also agree that raises a little curiosity, raising ideas of failure or success. To conclude, in my opinion this project has everything ahead with a high level of success, but if continue in the way that this, failure is eminent.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Catorabu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

Don't think so now is hard moment for the Whole market.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

We were hoping EOS Blockchain mainnet to be successful and EOS to go to the moon. But EOS Mainnet is looking FLOP !!!! they now want to amend their constitution barely after two week after mainnet lauch. Dan Larimer sees the flaws and wants to start EOS over again, by introducing and implementation constitution 2.0 for a smoother overall process and to make it more decentralised. Is this the end of EOS or new begining of EOS to the moon?Huh

Source : https://www.[Suspicious link removed]
I must really say, I have no EOS, altough I would like to have some. They seems to be pretty good and in a dynamic market we will se place for EOS and increasing aim between all investors. Actually Ethereum is stronger and I'm sure ETH will be stronger in future too, but EOS can reach half marketcap of ETH.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

I don't think there is a failure. Although EOS is falling a lot now, all cryptocurrencies are declining, so we don't need to worry too much.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

I personally disagree with your view. Now the entire cryptocurrency market is in a correction period. The price is at a low level. Therefore, it cannot be judged which cryptocurrency has failed. I am still optimistic about him. I believe that long-term holding will bring you Surprise
wojiu732

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

I personally think the market is going down. But I believe EOS will be fine.
Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

EOS is one project I  amtrying to be a bag holder before the ship sails finally because the prospects are high and the future is bright. The team behind it obviously knows what is best and actions to take to make it actualize its potentials maximally.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: