Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of Cryptocurrencies  (Read 215 times)
Hshimabu (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

With so much going on on Crypto space is hard to predict anything but it valuable to hear as much from a varied sources to form our own conclusion.

The conference The Future of Cryptocurrencies that will happen tomorrow at 9am London, sponsored by trade.io and hosted by Bloomberg in its multibillion and enviroment sustainable new office in London, will for sure have a lot of thought provoking ideas!

Well done once again trade.io!
Hshimabu (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

The conference The future of Cryptocurrencies delivered on its promisses and it was really interest to see many representatives of the industry with variety of info and ideas to share. The subject of regulation was of the center piece of mainly all discussions an its clear that some kind of clearer guidelines is needed and also an almost consensus that regulators need to understand crypto assets better and treat them as a different class from what they have seeing and regulating so far. And together with the industry enables it to flourish as it tries to curb bad and opportunistic behaviour from bad players on this nascent market.

Trade.io is doing and excellent and is aligned with the general view around regulation and i believe this is the right way to go. Taking advantage on more open regulatory jurisdiction but never trying to overrule jurisdictions that have a more strict approach to crypto assets. The time will come when regulators  in general will embrace the revolution and that will the time when tokenized assets will flourish!

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

It is hard to predict the future of cryptocurrency. But there are some signs that Blockchain technology is currently well received by many large corporations in the world. So we can trust in a bright future with cryptocurrency, where cryptos will completely replace cash in the next 10 years.

Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

One of the main advantages of projects created on the basis of open source code, such as Bitcoin-networks, is that anyone can use the source code base in order to add those options that he needs. The cost of each crypto currency is determined by the community of users of the system, which by mutual agreement use this currency.
Eddyc

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

We are not sure if specific groups has the power to change the future of cryptocurrency, but i believe that they has the capacity to change and renew its projects for the near future and this is essential for the growth of any project. So the market is huge and requires much more than small meetings compared to its size.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Hshimabu (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

We are not sure if specific groups has the power to change the future of cryptocurrency, but i believe that they has the capacity to change and renew its projects for the near future and this is essential for the growth of any project. So the market is huge and requires much more than small meetings compared to its size.

Actually I believe the market is not huge at all, I think it still very small and just getting mainstream. The bigger crypto market gets the more the government and regulators will try to understand it and when they don't they might just try to shut the industry down. The decentralized nature makes it more difficult to regulate and shut all but it is a war not need to be fought. A more effective approach, in my view, would be to work with them and help understand the industry better. And acting this way it having more Crypto friendly jurisdictions like Malta, Gibraltar and Virgin Island to around the globe. The fact that trade.io is doing exactly that as a company strategy and because those are close to the action are better informed and better able to influence their view will be better equipped to differentiate from the others. We are in a decentralized era but there is and there will be always competition.
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

With so much going on on Crypto space is hard to predict anything but it valuable to hear as much from a varied sources to form our own conclusion.

The conference The Future of Cryptocurrencies that will happen tomorrow at 9am London, sponsored by trade.io and hosted by Bloomberg in its multibillion and enviroment sustainable new office in London, will for sure have a lot of thought provoking ideas!

the future is goos and i think that you shoyld learn a lot as well as i and epwe need to learn too in order to get rwsdy
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

Actually I believe the market is not huge at all, I think it still very small and just getting mainstream. The bigger crypto market gets the more the government and regulators will try to understand it and when they don't they might just try to shut the industry down. The decentralized nature makes it more difficult to regulate and shut all but it is a war not need to be fought. A more effective approach, in my view, would be to work with them and help understand the industry better. And acting this way it having more Crypto friendly jurisdictions like Malta, Gibraltar and Virgin Island to around the globe. The fact that trade.io is doing exactly that as a company strategy and because those are close to the action are better informed and better able to influence their view will be better equipped to differentiate from the others. We are in a decentralized era but there is and there will be always competition.
cryptocurre cies are going to be accepted in the fiat world so i think that we spwill finally get rid of ay other problens
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

cryptocurecies are going to be accspted in so many shops as i heard and i thi k that we need to be ready to this future
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

It is good to know that I have supported in an ICO that in partnership with trade.io and I am happy to see this kind of an article. Cryptocurrency is really popular nowadays. A lot of huge investors are moving in crypto in order to use their capital.
Let us see how the prices will affect by this conference and I am sure it will affect the future price also.

BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:50:28 PM

I think that soon several funds will buy cryptocurrency assets.  The advertising campaign Will immediately begin on TV and all prices will rise greatly.

ApemQ

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

every day there are various types of newly emerging coin, many features they have, live we choose how that can roughly be profitable. for now the price is very low. slowly surely will experience some altcoin rise but not all of them. just a trusted coin and with a good team that can grow and i think trade.io is one of the best altcoin.
Kilomans

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

the future of cryprcurrency worls is unpredictable, so i thonk thatit is hard tontell what will happen nes
y but i am sure it will be okay
Kilomans

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

every day there are various types of newly emerging coin, many features they have, live we choose how that can roughly be profitable. for now the price is very low. slowly surely will experience some altcoin rise but not all of them. just a trusted coin and with a good team that can grow and i think trade.io is one of the best altcoin.
in my opinion the future is goinfpg to be great and i thonk that you will be able to rwxha  lt if things, solets stay optimiztic
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

predictions about the digital currency (cryptocurrencies) According to an analysis of 98% of the current digital currency investors fall into the category of fraud, but bitcoin, and a number of other digital currencies, have a different case. bitcoin future will bring ease in doing transactions, and bitcoin can also be a big bubble.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

I also think so and I am sure that with the meeting the market will get better because we have something to get people interested in cypto and want to invest in ico and on the coins that have been registered in the market because usually an event is very impact on the market

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Cryptoabubakir

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

With so much confidence i can boldly tell you that the future of cryptocurrencies is bright. The world we all venture in this.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

I can tell you confidently and boast that cryptocurrencies have bright future. Despite the ups and downs the they are currently facing, they still have the potential of growing in the future.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

We have a bright future of crypto currency as i have seen some news and crypto analyst that would say more projects are coming out to enter the world of crypto currency, many people and the investors was encourage to put their investment in crypto currency.
Zumbiko

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will only develop and become more popular over time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: