Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to zcoin?!  (Read 193 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

Does anyone know why zcoin went from $140 in Nov 2017 to $13 now? Is there any news or scam that cause this to happen? I've been really interested in xzc for a year now and I just checked on the price! What happened?? Is it because of the bear market? Thnx for replies

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 07:02:42 AM by grendel25

Does anyone know why zcoin went from $140 in Nov 2017 to $13 now? Is there any news or scam that cause this to happen? I've been really interested in xzc for a year now and I just checked on the price! What happened?? Is it because of the bear market? Thnx for replies

Mostly it is the bear market.  In my opinion, there just isn't the energy nor the cash flow into the crypto world like there was last year.  Meanwhile, there are more and more coin projects which further dilute the space.  There are a lot of good projects.  Zcoin stands out with connections to big names and legitimate business ventures.  The only thing that may seem odd to people is some aspect of KYC tied to cross-platform uses.  But what people need to remember is that you can separate public from private activity and still have privacy despite KYC rules.  This was a stumbling block in my own understanding of blockchain privacy when I began to realize bitcoin was not private at all.  But then I realized that it is just like any other currency, there are are ways to maintain liberties such as privacy while still being completely legal.  The key there is to separate private ventures from KYC/publicly known activities when achieving privacy.  

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

Mostly it is the bear market.  In my opinion, there just isn't the energy nor the cash flow into the crypto world like there was last year.  Meanwhile, there are more and more coin projects which further dilute the space.  There are a lot of good projects.  Zcoin stands out with connections to big names and legitimate business ventures.  The only thing that may seem odd to people is some aspect of KYC tied to cross-platform uses.  But what people need to remember is that you can separate public from private activity and still have privacy despite KYC rules.  This was a stumbling block in my own understanding of blockchain privacy when I began to realize bitcoin was not private at all.  But then I realized that it is just like any other currency, there are are ways to maintain liberties such as privacy while still being completely legal.  The key there is to separate private ventures from KYC/publicly known activities when achieving privacy.  

Thank you so much for the response. I was just curious if something happen to the team or anything.. Thankfully it's just the bear market! I'm going to be picking up a ton of Zcoin i still have faith in it Smiley

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Now all the coins and tokens nearly fell about the same. Even if you look at ethereum, then this coin reached the price of 1400 dollars, and now its cost is about 450 dollars. The same comparison can be made for other coins. Thus, the general fall of the crypto-currency market is to blame.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

Just because it's a bear market.
Most of them have a big decline. Most of them only have 0.2x-0.4x at present, just because you pay too much attention to Zcoin.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

Now almost all the tokens have reached the bottom, don't panic, any tokens fall is normal, now you need to do is to continue to hold, zcoin has always been a good tokens.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

It's a good coin and it have a great platforms, zcoin utilizes the zerocoin protocol to provide anonymous transactions in a unique scalable way. The crypto are in the bear market the price of all coins are fall, you should not to worry about what happened now, you need to wait until the cryptos  are going rise.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

The only possible reason I can find here is the bearish market which is making not zcoin but also many other altcoins to fall badly. I am sure the price will recover soon and you will see much growth for zcoin hopefully. Just wait with patience till then.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

Such a low price is due to the cost of bitcoin and air. While these two world leaders will not go to the top. We never see growth. I think all the tokens are equal to these two coins. Since large capital investments are frozen in the wallets of ether and bitcoyne. We are waiting for the end of the World Cup. Promise that after it the price will go up.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

They are right. It's due to the price fluctuation that the bear market is doing. And you know when bitcoin is plummeting others are going down too. With the pumped that bitcoin has gained earlier, Zcoin is now on green too so it's now nearly $15 but that's still from the price that you have mentioned. I'm only aware of Zcoin as choice by most for masternodes. But I want to know where have you been those times that the market is on all time highs and you only noticed it lately?
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

For the coin to plummet that much, it means that it might be a pump and dump coins and that perhaps, it might have been abandoned. This is just an assumption. Research needs to be done in order to know the fact.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

Mostly it is the bear market.  In my opinion, there just isn't the energy nor the cash flow into the crypto world like there was last year.  Meanwhile, there are more and more coin projects which further dilute the space.  There are a lot of good projects.  Zcoin stands out with connections to big names and legitimate business ventures.  The only thing that may seem odd to people is some aspect of KYC tied to cross-platform uses.  But what people need to remember is that you can separate public from private activity and still have privacy despite KYC rules.  This was a stumbling block in my own understanding of blockchain privacy when I began to realize bitcoin was not private at all.  But then I realized that it is just like any other currency, there are are ways to maintain liberties such as privacy while still being completely legal.  The key there is to separate private ventures from KYC/publicly known activities when achieving privacy.  

Thank you so much for the response. I was just curious if something happen to the team or anything.. Thankfully it's just the bear market! I'm going to be picking up a ton of Zcoin i still have faith in it Smiley

All good.  This is a great time to be getting into many alt coins, Zcoin included.  There is a trend shift occurring where the market dominance of bitcoin is hitting that magical 45% level which is usually the turning point at which alt coins start picking up and getting really hot.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

Most of the coins price has fallen down and it is because of the bear market. Zcoin is also facing the same problem. Zcoin is a very good coin with a good potential but now the price is very low but I will tell you that no need to do worry. Because the market will recover with the end of 2018 and the price will get high at that time.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Yes it is and remember it's just a fork coin and you should not try to consider it as a real anonymous coin. You can try to see zclassic chart and how it was being dump and pump. And i guess you must see that about how the price of the coin is getting down more and more. It looks not a scam but it's a shitty coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
acilona116

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

Yes. It's market fault. My some coins went down from 20$ to 0.5$. But I still hold them. OFC if i knew, i would sell then around 18$ and bought much more now, but trading is trading and holding is holding.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

if you're holding xzc, so sell it as soon as possible!
it's a dead coin, so price dropping is the only way!
it's not the bear market. it was pumped too hard in the past. and they took the money then left! nothing last
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

if you're holding xzc, so sell it as soon as possible!
it's a dead coin, so price dropping is the only way!
it's not the bear market. it was pumped too hard in the past. and they took the money then left! nothing last

Are you being serious or is that sarcasm? I just brought 30 zcoins

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

No, I don't think in scam occurred. This may be due to the bearish trend that is occurring in the Crypto market. I hope that soon the price will rise.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

The fact is that not only zcoin but also other coins are facing such situation in this year. Actually almost all of the coins are having a low price trend. Even the price of the bitcoin is also low now. But analysts forecasted that the price of the bitcoin will rise at the end of the year so there is nothing to worry for the bitcoin investors but what will happen to zcoin, I do not know.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Since you are a member, I am sure you should have at least been able to understand the pump and dump nature of the market which should make it easy for you to know why we keep saying it is better to buy the dip than to join FOMO and once you have missed it already, try as much as possible to just accept that you have missed it. Actually, this is a speculative market and most coins and tokens are just in that category, and the bear market is all that takes the best part of it with the whales doing their thing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: