Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for Making Updated Thread for List of Scam Bounty Projects  (Read 93 times)
labilaab (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

Hello guys, I just want to suggest to our fellow admins and moderator in this group that may they create a specific thread for list of scam Bounty projects so people are aware and can discuss and be updated everyday on this specific thread to get away from this fooling bounty managers that are just wasting time and effort to our fellow victims. What do you have in mind guys?  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

The most asked question I came across is "How to figure out a scam?". The proposal you have given seems to be a very good approach. If this could be done then people could easily check it out if the project is a scam or not. This would lessen the number of scam victim largely.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

Hello guys, I just want to suggest to our fellow admins and moderator in this group that may they create a specific thread for list of scam Bounty projects so people are aware and can discuss and be updated everyday on this specific thread to get away from this fooling bounty managers that are just wasting time and effort to our fellow victims. What do you have in mind guys?  Smiley
a good idea to strive for, but I think admins and moderators are too busy to do this. If in this forum has an application or software that can know the scam project then this forum will be better in the future.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

That's an innovative idea. Through this way, it will be easier to detect the scammy projects. Thanks for posting this.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

or you could just check the Scam Accusations part of the forum and leave this altcoin discussion shithole. You should come out here every once in a while. I think there's some list of scam icos, bounties, or projects there. Too lazy to check, go check it yourself.
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

I think this is a good idea. People would have visited that thread frequently to check and see which projects are scam. But the main issue is how will you boldly state that a particular project is a scam? Even, apart from that, before you realize that a project is a scam, they might have gone away with people's money already.There is a section for reporting suspected scam projects known as "scam accusations" on this forum.
labilaab (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:54:00 AM

or you could just check the Scam Accusations part of the forum and leave this altcoin discussion shithole. You should come out here every once in a while. I think there's some list of scam icos, bounties, or projects there. Too lazy to check, go check it yourself.
Thanks a lot pal, i havent seen this thread really and you're right the admin and mods dont have the time for it also since they are really busy.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

Nice idea. Actually your concern is really praiseworthy but the fact is that this is not so easy to do. First of all this is a decentralized market so without any proof, admins cannot make a list. Moreover to prove a coin or bounty as scam is really difficult. At first it is really hard to identify.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

due to the anonymity of the users' activities,it is hard to track anyone down when it comes to tracking people down. if we want to find scammers, even bounty, it will be quite a challenge to do so because their names are not easily identifiable. this is due to the decentralization of the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: