Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin future in india  (Read 458 times)
Promipunit

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

RBI can pull the banking support from exchanges and that will cause fiat to crypto trading to stop but crypto to crypto trading will be there and people would find a way to encash their holdings one way or another.
hoangthipro244

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

Currently btc is being opposed by many governments but btc is so, unchecked by governments, btc is the future of the world
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

Now there is cloud of sensation to accept Bitcoin in India. I believe the government can accept with certain conditions, for this the negotiation period is going on.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

We can wait to see if the situation will change or not. Since the government has decided to keep the bitcoins and other altcoins it means that they might be altering the rules to keep everything in order. Even then, if the people do not feel sure about it, it will be better to move out.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

RBI of india annouced that stop the accounts of the people who deals with bitcoin transaction. But it is not fully banned. People in india using bitcoins and invest in it due its growth and profit. Indian government plans to create their own coin in india. So bitcoin will not be banned. But it is accept by government in future with some restrictions. Till that we can use bitcoin in india without any conditions.
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

We do not need to worry about this problem, there are many countries, and banks forbid bitcoin. After they realize the potential of bitcoin and crypto. They will definitely change a decision Cool
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

The future still seems right for bitcoin in india though a little uncertain. Soon, RBI will regulate crypto in India and we will see a greater interest from india in bitcoin.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

this news a little bit baffling but at the same times gives a little hope n people that this is not entirely banned in India. they are still keeping bitcoins. this could mean that the government may be trying to make alterations in the laws to make the systems a little bit more safer for the Indians.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

I think this is the same thing that happens in most countries. Banks are crypto unfriendly and Central Banks continue to issue warnings against crypto investments. Well, I don't know If the regulations also restrict trading platforms. If that's the case then I think you should contact someone not in that jurisdiction to help you out in case you want to cash out something.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-supreme-court-crypto-petition-rbi-ban/

Indian Supreme Court Heard Crypto Petition but Upholds RBI Ban – Effective in 2 Days

The Indian Supreme Court heard one petition against the crypto banking ban by the country’s central bank today. However, the court did not grant a stay and the ban is set to proceed as planned, prompting crypto exchanges in the country to start implementing their solutions for banking alternatives.

It seems that Indian Supreme court uphold the RBI banning so its not a welcoming news specially for our Indian crypto enthusiast. However, hope is not lost as there will be another hearing on July 20 by four other petitioners.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-supreme-court-crypto-petition-rbi-ban/

Indian Supreme Court Heard Crypto Petition but Upholds RBI Ban – Effective in 2 Days

The Indian Supreme Court heard one petition against the crypto banking ban by the country’s central bank today. However, the court did not grant a stay and the ban is set to proceed as planned, prompting crypto exchanges in the country to start implementing their solutions for banking alternatives.

It seems that Indian Supreme court uphold the RBI banning so its not a welcoming news specially for our Indian crypto enthusiast. However, hope is not lost as there will be another hearing on July 20 by four other petitioners.

The future bitcoin in India would make a better economy because as we all know that india is a productive country and with that it can make a better place for people who've been experience poverty and I hope that the bitcoin would make India a good progressing country and I hope this will be the chance to have a better life for this industry because for me India has a big impact in the future if they use bitcoin or accept bitcoin.
MarieAshley

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

I seen so many time same type of question hope Indian Government think about this soon. 
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

It is kind of unfortunate that the banks themselves have stop accepting cryptocurrency in their system but never worry, if there's a will, there's a way for you. It would take some time for your country to realized the important factor of why cryptocurrency is here. Since it is not banned yet, it means that trading is still possible their. I think there is a website that lets you convert Bitcoin into fiat then transfers it into your account. It is an anonymous way for you to avoid any detection from the bank. Just wait for your country to settle down, I know that it will.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

you should wait.  I think this is just a temporary ban on the government of India.  Many countries have already banned them and then they have announced their removal acceptance of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin and blockchain are the future trend.  They will not be able to ban it forever
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

For a long time, India did not cause fears for the holders of the crypto currency, everyone believed that there would be a favorable climate for the business connected with the exchange of virtual money, with the blockage.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

India restricted impact in bitcoin with other populous countries is having a negative effect on trade volume of some coin.  The funny thing is that this countries have done so well to improve internet facilities and service within their countries, making it accessible to a larger proportion of their community. Crowdfund and innovation will be so impacting in such community.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

I think you should wait for some time as the RBI has recently stopped crypto trading into bank. But I think there is still a hope as the government didn’t banned the cryptocurrencies. I think they will set some regulations and taxations. Till then you should wait.
The status of bitcoin is not clear in most of the countries, and so is the case with India. The current position of bitcoin here is quite perplexing, and bitcoin holders are not secure regarding their investments. RBI, the central bank of the country has issued certain guidelines that are against the holding of bitcoin by its citizens.

But the statements issued b the Government of India are not clear regarding the legal status of the crypto coins in the country. This makes it very important for the citizens to have a backup plan in their minds regarding the usage of bitcoin, else the problem may perpetuate in case of sudden ban on the usage of bitcoins in the country.
paulparkker

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

Bitcoin future in india. In india have no future because the  RBI not accepted of bitcoin and indian government not allow access of bitcoin . 
lakana

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

Bitcoin is hard to grow and has a hard time finding in India, it is not completely banned. People in India use bitcoin and invest in it due to its growth and profitability. The Indian government plans to create its own currency in India
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

It would seem the central bank in India is being used by the government to suppress the growth of cryptocurrencies by placing such restrictions,given that the inflation rate of the fiat is high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: