Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret it not selling at peaked on last jan 2018 ?  (Read 26833 times)
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

Do you regret it ?
or do you believe BTC will create a new ATH ?
I don't regret it because I don't have a hold BTC. But I regret that I didn't buy BTC a few days ago. He is now up by 1,000 dollars. If I'm not hesitant then I've made money

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Axetrd

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

Yes, definitely. I think every investor have at least once regret about not selling high. It is normally, you are not ideal to do stuff like this, you are not a God. And when you will understand, then you will be one step closer to success in the crypto and investing at all.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

It's silly to regret something in the past. You can not change anything, you can not cancel past decisions.
For me, it is exciting to remember that bullish growth. It was just incredible to watch, really. Many looked fascinated at prices and simply could not believe it. Some have invested all their money. Some sold everything (alts). Others didn't do anything but just waited for it to end.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

Do you regret it ?

Yes I do regret it. If I knew we were headed for this kind of dip this year, I would have sold virtually all my assets and used the fiat to buy back at the dip. But it is what it is and I hope things turn around quickly

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:32:43 PM

At the end of December I sold about 30% of my investments. The rest left until the next jump, at the same time still accumulated. I believe that it is not necessary to sell everything at once on the peaks. The cryptocurrency has a great future and we will see such UPS more than once, but for now it's just worth accumulating and not to panic.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

Yes, I regret selling my coins during the peak last january. I'll be a hypocrite if I said that I don't. Of couese I am.not please with the current condition of the market as compared to what it was, the only good thing about ut though was that I was able to buy coins that I only wished I can buy before because of its high price.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

I was not yet in cryptocurrency at that time anyway but I know friends who have regretted for not selling at the last January to make their money.The market has been so bad since then.But wait oo,is it that the market is really that bad or is just that people expectations are too high?

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

Yes i regret for not selling my bitcoins during it's peak but i know for sure bitcoin will recover. I think it's normal to regret something that you want to but we can't deal with that anymore. What we need to do now is move forwad and let bitcoin rise again. Be positive and just stay calm to hodl our coins for ling run.

blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

I think everyone who has been around last January regretted not having sold but you have to look forward and make sure you are not getting in the same trap again when everything is shiny and looks to good to be true...you might wake up and it all has changed

Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

There is nothing to regret in my side. I do not yet have coins inside my wallet eventhough I have, I do not sell it. I will just wait it to pump in the next year. Probably, it will hit again.

As I can see, many small investors where upset on what happens to the price. As of now, prices are stable and there is no indication that tomorrow will become bullish. Let us just wait for October to open because it will start the bull run market.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

Do you regret it ?

I do. I do regret that I haven't sold a portion of my holdings bitcoins for the price last year. I believed too much in holding and now I'm regretting it so bad that the price is really low now and selling my tokens would mean a small profit but at the expense of everything I have.

viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Who will not regret that time?  Huh To be honest i regret it since i predicted that it will sky rocketrd more during its flow but it flanked fast. Well my goal now is to wait again for the bull run and be patient for the next ATH. Sell it on a satisfying profit then buy now while btc is low.
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

I sold some, obviously wish I sold more but nothing you can do about it, we're not psychics.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Do you regret it ?

I do. I do regret that I haven't sold a portion of my holdings bitcoins for the price last year. I believed too much in holding and now I'm regretting it so bad that the price is really low now and selling my tokens would mean a small profit but at the expense of everything I have.
At least you can wait for another big pump again in the future. There is a lot of possibility for the crypto to get another big pump to break OLD ATH again. I believe about that. You can see that how people are still holding a lot of their shares in the crypto form. If the price will jump and you have sold them all and it becomes a very bad scenario
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:45:38 PM

Yes i am regretting that I could not selling at the peak but anyhow I learn more from this situation and in future i will alert from this situation.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

I do not regret it as I plan my crypto investments for the long term. So even though I have not sold my crypto in January 2018 I have security that I will have much better opportunities in the future
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

Do you regret it ?
I do believe that many people regret doing so, the market value from the beginning of this year continuously fell which made its market value to fall that much below the 10k usd mark. But I think it is not too late to earn profit. Once the market starts to again, recover, profit will be earned. Investing therefore would be a total advantage in the future ad well as holding for a long period of time. Patience is really needed to not lose profit at times like this.
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

If you sell your coins for a low price, and after the price grew up, then you regret. If you have not sold these coins at a good price, and after their price has fallen dramatically then you again regret. Use this experience to find the right decision in the future.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

I did not regret for not selling my coins because i can't changed what's done is done. What i am doing now is waiting for the bitcoin to rise again and sell some of my coins. I am not being hypocrite because i know that all of us wants to sell our coins when bitcoin hits to the moon back again.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

I do personally regret it somehow because the market value of most cryptos are continuously falling from the beginning of this year up until this point. So since the market value of most of the cryptos are now low, selling won't be a good thing to do because it would result to huge profit loss. Waiting is more advisable given that market dips are temporsry and there's a chance for the market to recover eventually.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: