Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:30:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret it not selling at peaked on last jan 2018 ?  (Read 26833 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

Do you regret it ?
or do you believe BTC will create a new ATH ?
No I do not regret it, as an investor you need to have a plan, a plan that allows you to reach your goals, selling at the all time high would have given me great profits but that does nothing to make my long term goals come true, I want to sell when the price of bitcoin is really high and while 20k is high it is nothing compared to the price bitcoin can reach in the next decade.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:16:15 AM

I don't regret myself for selling all my altcoins in the peak last january 2018 because until now I already gained almost quadruple value of what I have sell due to market downtrend price. For now, the profits I earned from selling, I recently invest it to other coin that is twice the value I gained. And I am planning to hold it again until january 2019 starts.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

I always wait for the high price at the end of this year, I regret not selling the coin at the end of 2017, then the price is high, and if the sale at that time I was rich.

aftertumern

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

This situation in the market is a very common phenomenon. Who can predict the highest price of cryptocurrency and his lowest price? Nothing can be regretted. What you should do is learn from your mistakes and consider selling when you reach your investment goals.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

I'm sorry that don't sell. It was the best decision in the last year  Wink But I don't make it and now it's not important already. Today the main goal is to find interesting coin with the strong perspectives.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

Do you regret it ?

If you'll check the chart you'll see that bitcoin ATH happened somewhere in December 2017 and not January 2018.

If we talk about altcoins - yes, definitely Grin Because now I understand that too many coins will not reach their highs again. When Bitcoin is another story - it will rise again and i hope it will really surprise us all. Or McAfee will surprise us with his new tasteful video Lips sealed

That was I also learned about altcoins as the trend had flipped so it's hard to hold too many altcoins, since the road is getting rough for them. Just hold mainly bitcoin and eth and you'll be fine.

Oh MacAffee really have a sense of humor, every time. Grin

SUBSCRIBE NOW
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Do you regret it ?
Maybe it would be better to sell it in December and buy it again now, when market is down. But we cant change the past. But we could try to change our future and I believe that crypto will change our future!

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

Do you regret it ?

WHOS not? everyone who bought at top or didn't sell at high ofcorse will have their regrets on their decision/.
but to give up now is not a solution. buy more at this low and wait for the new ATH, make sure you will not left at high again.
decision making is very important in this community especially in trading.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

in my opinion there is no need to regret it anymore because sometimes we have to feel failure first in order to know what needs to be improved again, and have to learn better if we do not want to repeat the same mistakes, therefore regret only belongs to people who are afraid of facing anything that
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

There is no point nursing any regret on cryptocurrency, regret doea not bring back the momenti have learnt from it and it has only taught me to ne smarter next time...i must say, people really hit their fortune in dat period. So we r eagerly and patiently waiting  for the rise as we gather as much bitcoin as possible now waiting for the day it wil boom. ....
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Do you regret it ?
I don't regret as I didn't have any cryptocurrency in my wallet and I joined bounty hunting at a peak, which is very good. I believe cryptocurrency will recover, but it needs a lot of time to go by. I received lot's of rewards and I am keeping it for granted, because I believe iin it and it will make me rich one day!

nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

Do you regret it ?

In some of my tokens from bounty I regret that I didn't sell them before the value is higher now it fall down to like 80% but for my bitcoin I didn't regret for not sellig it because long term investment is my original plan for it. And I believe it will recover again soon.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

Do you regret it ?

Who won't regret such a thing? I believe everyone in crypto space is here to make some good profit and not to be a bag holder, so Yes I will  regret it if i am the one and will still regret it. Though i am new to cryptos, but i have learnt I will not make such mistake.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

I will be honest, I regretted not selling at the peak on Jan, I was only a newbie on the space, so i listen to a lot video and hearing a lot about coins that will do 100X so i was holding for 100X but I didn't know I will be greeted with -80X, it is a lesson for me and I won;t make such a mistake again.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

I read from different posts, where some people complained that had it been they knew they would have sold during the last bullish market. Well it is possible for bitcoin to reach another ATH this year, bur it will be good we not miss out opportunity.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Luckily I've been joining the cryptocurrencies these last few months and I don't have that kind of regrets, although of course, I can also feel that I missed the bus when I heard about bitcoin years ago and didn't invest anything, but no way, what's done is done, so there's nothing to do but wait for the new opportunities that will come.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

Do you regret it ?

Personally i'm stupid if i say I'm not regret it before continually bitcoin dropping since they start last January 2018, and ofcourse i'm not losing my hope bitcoin will creating again in the history the all time high value in the coinmarketcap.

Either not in this year or next year or two year from now it's okay I'm willing to wait for bitcoin rises again in the coinmarketcap always be patience.

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Do you regret it ?

In some of my tokens from bounty I regret that I didn't sell them before the value is higher now it fall down to like 80% but for my bitcoin I didn't regret for not sellig it because long term investment is my original plan for it. And I believe it will recover again soon.
If it bitcoin, mostly people can say "okay I'll wait for a bit", because bitcoin can't be a junk coin. But in altcoin, especially ethereum token will be in different stories. So many people lose from there, because the token has a high chance of being very cheap and it will take a long time to recover.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

Do you regret it ?

I didn't have a lot of bitcoin and other coins in the january of 2018. I hope the january of 2019 gives many traders to make very profitable transactions. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are rising their power now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

All regret that have missed an opportunity to sell at the highest price. But with it already there's nothing to be done. It is necessary to forget and move further. In my opinion we are only in the beginning of development of crypto. All ahead!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: