Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret it not selling at peaked on last jan 2018 ?  (Read 26825 times)
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:49:09 AM

At that time i am not on this platform but i listen in jan 2k18 bitcoin at his peak some of them sold but some wait and hold for more profit and after almost a year they still now got again and mostly having much regret why they not done it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:56:42 AM

Do you regret it ?
or do you believe BTC will create a new ATH ?

No. I did not regret not selling last January.
This bear market taught me to accept loss. I was able to get out by Q1-Q2 2018.

There will be another ATH for crypto. BTC death has been "foretold" 300+ times and yet is has grown stronger than ever  Grin
BTC is the only real "Jesus Coin". It dies and resurrects stronger than ever  Grin
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

Well i think we all wanted to have more or maybe ebig profit here in crypto feild. But I believe that we also didn't have a power to predict the future of crypto. So before we are going to hold we know already all consequences on this field. So for me we don't need to be sad for not selling on the high peak of crypto coin price. because if we have patience and continue to hold maybe we can earn much bigger amount than that last high peak.
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Error can not be too hard on myself, because at that time you were confident in your decision. Remember, in any situation, your option is the right one. This principle is much easier to live with.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

Do you regret it ?

I really do regret it a lot and made me really frustrated not only at bitcoin but in whole cryptocurrency world. It is really annoying but it really give a really important lesson here in the world of crypto. Dont be greedy and be satisfied on what you earned. That greed will eat you alive.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

Do you regret it ?

I really do regret it a lot and made me really frustrated not only at bitcoin but in whole cryptocurrency world. It is really annoying but it really give a really important lesson here in the world of crypto. Dont be greedy and be satisfied on what you earned. That greed will eat you alive.
Everyone will be disappointed if they find out that they are late in making a decision. However, I am sure there will be a much better event next year. Indeed, this is hard to forget, but if we only stick to that assumption we cannot move and we will not have enthusiasm. Think positive and consider ourselves to be able to get a lot better in the future.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

remorse? of course I regret not selling assets with me yesterday and bought some assets again when this downturn. now I can just buy more assets with the cheaper prices to profit more.

holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

The fact is that the vest. We must forget and prasitsya further to the front. Moreover, I believe that Bitcoin will create a new ATH, and Bitcoin will grow in price and achieve growth in the market and, moreover, as it was before.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

It’s too late to regret now, we can’t re-select, but we shouldn’t regret it. After all, all the decisions are made by ourselves. It’s because of our greed that we miss the best time to sell. Now that we are in a bear market, it’s hard to escape. The only thing we can do is wait, even if no one knows when the bull will come.

Certainly, I used to regret it but now, I forgot everything. If a mistake is made, it is better to think about this lesson, forget everything bad, and go forward. I have invested in the cryptocurrencies again.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Do you regret it ?

If I know that the market would be this bearish for almost a year, I should have sold my holdings during its peak last year. I think it would still take a year more for the market to be healthy again. Still holding almost all of my coins and I am hoping that the market would at least stabilized a little so I could sell them soon.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

I regret that I did not sell everything just because now I could buy much more Bitcoin and other coins. And so I believe that there will still be big growth, perhaps stronger than a year ago.
Professionals give positive forecasts for 2019.
In 2018, we saw a lot of the big players entering the space. In 2019, I expect even more players to enter into the sector as well, especially in different ways. Some of them may decide to launch their solutions, others may look to partner with crypto firms, and others might look to invest in crypto companies.
https://www.ccn.com/pwc-fintech-lead-shares-positive-outlook-for-crypto-market-in-2019/

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

I actually went with bitcoin for 15,000 , I think many understood that there can not be growth without correction, now of course the price is good for buying but I think there will be a correction to 2100

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

hahaha...most of us are full of regrets back then but i guess there is nothing we can do now because it is really going to take a long time before we can see another huge rise in the crypto market. But this is also not to say that I have given up hope in bitcoin hahaha not at all...Bitcoin will definitely rise again and this time around i would make sure to cash out some other than holding all my bitcoins.

sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

From this decline, I am not so sorry for not selling coins at that time. By observing the development of several potential coins, they will experience an increase again after the fall in the value of their coins. So even though I could not get a high profit from sales in January, I could still have the opportunity to get high results in the next period of increase.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

There is not regret in HODLing or buying more BTC . This is an investment for the future. The current market position is not encouraging but it is worth risking to HOLD until when the market improves
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

regret people are always behind but do you know the biggest regret when trading is time. the longer the time and there are no changes which means the more we feel hopeless and cause losses

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

Yes, I do but I don't live on my regrets I only learn from it to move on in order not to repeat same mistakes again. Crypto-based investment is good if you know when to invest and when to sell off and change your money to more stable form like fiat and stablecoin.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

regret will not make your money back, you should learn from misfortune in the past and not repeat it in the future.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

2018 brought me many different disappointments. But this year has given me a lot of new knowledge about cryptocurrency. In addition, I became much more careful.

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

No, I do not regret that it happened, regret can be a frustrating disease. Time is still spinning and the day continues to change, and in the future, crypto prices will definitely skyrocket.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: