Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to improve my English speaking? plz suggest me.  (Read 943 times)
romonawilliams10

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

I progressed my English by means of studying newspapers and it enables.
ciphzara

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

It's useless you have a lot of vocabulary if you don't practice speaking. the key is to always practice, if necessary you go to a tourist spot that allows there is someone native to English. or click breakingnewsenglish.com listen and practice.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

it might depend on your community if you have fewer English speakers there it might be help to an extent but if you have none, I fear it might be difficult to learn at all. If you have the opportunity to speak,the more you speak the better and ensure you also listen to people who speak, watch bbc or listen to the English speaking radio. Reading will help in writing and adding new vocabularies.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
randall_boss

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

it might depend on your community if you have fewer English speakers there it might be help to an extent but if you have none, I fear it might be difficult to learn at all. If you have the opportunity to speak,the more you speak the better and ensure you also listen to people who speak, watch bbc or listen to the English speaking radio. Reading will help in writing and adding new vocabularies.
There's an easy solution to that. You have they whole world at your fingertips. It's called the internet. You can really create any community that you want. You can completely immerse yourself in English from any place in the world, thanks to technology. You can listen to podcasts. You can watch TV and movies. You can switch all your devices into English. You can listen to music. You can read books and magazines. All of they things are easily available in English online.
mariaforman10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

expose your self to the language as plenty as possible:
practice makes perfect, this means that that in case you need to improve a certain talent you have to exercise it. As a newbie learner you will need to obtain all four language talents: listening, talking, reading and writing. concentrate to English track, examine english literatures, exercise writing and talking in English language.
carmenanderson11

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

to enhance English speaking try to examine english e book, watch english film or download english tutorial. always practice to talk english in public or personal area.
Cannerald

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

A good idea is probalby if you go to the US or so and live there for a couple of weeks to improve your skills
Thordan

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

I suggest you register on the dating site. I think it will be fun to communicate with other people. So I think you'll get a practice of communication sooner.
Rafnar

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

Based on my experience, the best way to study English is to watch movies and series in English (and with English subs) and listen to the English music
wanggober

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

You have to watch movies that often contain English, and also have to speak English at home, and listen to English exploration songs
janetdonahue10

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

to enhance speakme you ought to continually be speaking with someone who can accurate you . DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE mistakes.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

i really know how this feels . when you want to learn something but its not working. Well i watch lots of cartoon network movies, english movies and i try to be open minded to the words. Secondly, you can start by being a fan at reading story books. I pick lots of inspirations and things from there as well. It's not rocket science to learn english though. Try as much to give it practice with your english friends
Loriente777

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

hi friends, hope all you are well. 
do you suggest me some tips?  how can I improve my speaking English language? 
plz help me.  I wanna speedy in English. 
thanks for advance. 😍

You should watch movies and series in English language. Also it'd be good if you read many English books. It'll help you to improve your English.
Malaokhan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

hi friends, hope all you are well. 
do you suggest me some tips?  how can I improve my speaking English language? 
plz help me.  I wanna speedy in English. 
thanks for advance. 😍

Try reading English books and also if possible go to English speaking countries. You will be able to speak English pretty soon
cryptoladybug

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

I recommend to listen to the songs in English and try to translate them, work with its lyrics. Also, watch movies in Engish with subtitles. Reading Engish books also helps. And try to speak with people in English, even if it is not perfect - it will help you to pass the language barrier
JC78

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Easy, watch many youtube videos...
truongphan1409

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Talk, talk and talk. If you live in a country where people don't use English. You need to connect with people on social networks. Or seem like crazy, watch video and talk with yourself anywhere. Hope this help.
Rap0Father

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

To be good at English you must improve your listening skill first. You can listening to music, watch movies with English sub in your free time and try to understand without look at the sub.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

If you are not living in a country spoken in english, you should find friends who can talk english, watching english movies, listening to english songs and try to understand. You have to practice english speaking very much.

Mysterium 14

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

there is a simplified system of learning English, it is written in the same way as the words are pronounced the same plus system that they are very easy to remember, it seems this system is called new ing, she tried to learn, remember about 100 -200 words, and then you need to communicate with some English-speaking person, I have not yet had to do this,but those who taught by this system and spoke with a person who speaks English burn that person understands what they say to him
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: