Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to improve my English speaking? plz suggest me.  (Read 943 times)
Lionella

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

hi friends, hope all you are well. 
do you suggest me some tips?  how can I improve my speaking English language? 
plz help me.  I wanna speedy in English. 
thanks for advance. 😍

You should read more english books, watch english movies or be with people who often speaks english
lythoongscn

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:42:55 AM

Based on my experience, the best way to study English is to watch movies and series in English (and with English subs) and listen to the English music
Agree, but should try to practice everywhere, whenever. Talk more more if you can.
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

First of all just listen. Than try to repeat. And think in English.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

Have you tried Rosetta Stone?
Potato07

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

thanks for advance. 😍
I watched anime, since there's a subtitle there i would search the word i didnt understand since i liked the show. With this I learned so many new vocabulary words that i can use in the future times. You can also try searching for new words and try to post them in your room, and try to use them in your daily basis, do this every day.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

English is a language so best way to improve is practice and use it everyday.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
iwanttobejerax

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

Try to think periodically in your head in English. If there are a lot of people around who speak it you will be many times easier.
nealsexton

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

thanks for advance. 😍
I'm very much helped by watching movies that I know in my native language, you intuitively perceive a foreign speech, then in the right situations, just reproduce what you heard before
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

thanks for advance. 😍

For me, to improve your English speaking, you should first focus and be serious with your study about English subject. Join in contests with English literacy, even if you will lose or win. It enhance your confidence to speak and write English. Lastly, watch lots of English movies and English series because personally it always help me to improve my vocabulary.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

You need to start by learning the simplest words and rules. Then gradually sink into the language. Start watching cartoons in English, movies. If it is difficult, you can begin to read some simple, uncomplicated literature. I`am learning English now.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

Games, movies, tv series and books help a lot. Talk to people in English. Also there is a free Chrome extension Grammarly for the grammar corrections, helps me a lot.
kokofromdablock

Activity: 33
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

I think the best way is with TV and games. Then you can start speaking with somebody who knows better than u and the most important is - don't be afraid of making a mistake, just focus your mind. When I was a child I was all day on tv watching and it worked. I wish u good luck.
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

I actually found a website called Core Sound English but the lessons there are for Korean. Basically, what they do is help you pronounce your English better by shadowing to your favorite movie lines. I really find it interesting that I suggest you do the same. You can enjoy while learning at the same time.
siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

You can apply online English classes, I also suggest that you read more books and watch movies in English. Would also be nice to have someone you can always talk to using English to practice your communication skill.
alexandrea

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

You can watch English movies and TV series. Join online courses for English and Grammar.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

not sure i reply this post or not, if i did pls delete it, just a sharing is im a Chinese n previously i cant read, speak n text in English, but i need to because when working i need to use English to communicate with others, n that helped me a lot as now u r reading my replies, i'm actually failed everything about English during study life.  Grin
TRAPPIST1

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

I am suprised that so many recommends subtitels for english viewing content, you will learn way more english without using subtitels. Look up the teaching company it could expand things. If you live abroad or have in the past and have studied english it can easily become an obsession because it dominates on so many aspects of the world today, it can also overtake your first language depending on how you get addicted to it.

Travel or live longer periods of time in an english speaking country will also of course speed things, english will always be the dominant language in the world because of its rich content. The most difficult thing can be getting rid of accent area. Listening to vocal songs with good lyrics will help a lot in learning new words and meanings. Through certain movie and tv genres you will find a lot more varied english content. The americans have a tendancy to get hung up on how the R's and how a foreigner uses them, canadians not so much. Have never really noticed this with the british.

Playing certain types of video games will also of course be the fastest way you can learn more english, roleplaying games have a tendancy to crate a much more expediant fashion to the learning english overall. Games like Mass Effect, the Witcher series, fallout, elder scrolls, or the final fantasy series you can learn a lot, any roleplaying game that has a lot of character interacton and good stories will also generate a richer understanding.

Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

I think you can definitely improve your english when you read books in english, start reading some books with great stories made by some famous writers, you can learn it’s spelling ang right grammars.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

Read English books, watch movies, pay attention to how they build the sentences, how they use words etc.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
Kristine_R02

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

of course a person can't improve his language skills and moreover speaking just playing video games. To speak fluently, you should read different texts and watch movies in english. This is the best way to understand how English sounds like, also when we hear the words we learn them faster. But anyway, we can't speak about any foreign language without its grammar. I'm sure that grammar+reading+watching movies=success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: