Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto future from July  (Read 2597 times)
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

July? What's so special about July? I Dont think anything will happen come July but who knows anything can happen in the world of crypto.. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

-snip-
and like always we still have a lot of opportunities for making profit in the altcoin market with a lot of pumps that are still going on every day.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about every day, but still most of the community are still conservative, they hodl their 0,01 BTC and wait for it to skyrocket, missing hundreds of opportunities to multiply their funds. I also was like that back in Feb-March, but I'm glad now I don't ignore these opportunities, and maybe if more and more people also do so, the market would recover sooner.

mr.Mercedes

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

I'm afraid to make any forecasts for July, because the market is going down. It seems to me that bitcoin can update the historical minimum of 2018.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
Next year i guess, Can you tell me the reason what make you choose july? At least it will be really appreciated. I just see the direction of crypto and it needs a long time to be recovered and i was choosing a year and we will see another big increase again next year. you see that how the crypto journey will begin soon.

I'm bound to agree with you, the bear market is far from over, will it be if we see btc at 4kusd?
I believe that we have to hit bottom before rises again.... The problem is how long will we stay at the bottom??
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

It is predicted that the second half of 2018 will be a difficult time for altcoins as the market continues to fall in exchange rates, which will cause the altcoins exchange rate to fall and it will be difficult to recover. Can only hope in Q4 2018, when the demand for investment increases and the market rebounds, the new altcoins rates can rise.
muid03

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

i think still side way pattern...but it Will bullish but i don't know when..just hold and keep..that is we can do now...
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

Everyone in this forum is hoping that everything will be fine and whole cryptocurrency market will rise back in July, I also hope that but I think it's really difficult Sad. Only more than 24 hours till July and BTC is still under $6k, ETH is under $500, everything is still really terrible Sad. I think we need to wait until the end of this year at least Sad. July can solve this really big problem Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

I think in August prices of altcoin will grow strongly, it can be said that the time is the growth of the altcoins. So now is the best time that we can not ignore that is buy.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Q4 2018 will mark the recovery of altcoins by the time people's investment needs to be increased because of the time of year-end market cryptocurrency very bustling. So you should hold altcoins until the end of 2018 to make big profits. Or you can exchange altcoins to ETH or BTC then hold for long term.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Sell your altcoins if you are in profit but hold them if you are in a loss. Market will be better after September.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

Probably not going to have a big rise yet, but I'm pretty sure the bearish will stop. Everyone is waiting for year-end gains, and I'm sure they'll start thinking about it from the start of Q3. This will be interesting, especially in those who have been holding altcoin long enough.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

This night there was an increase in the total market capitalization of 20 billion dollars. This is good, but it is worth considering that the market has lost about 700 billion in the last 6 months.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

many people say that july the market will stabilize and rise again, but there are also those who think bear market is not over. it confuses me, whether to sell and buy back when the market falls? or continue to hold and wait until the market really goes up again this month?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

Looks like we have to wait a little while longer, at least until the world cup in Russia ends.
But of course we are already in the lower limit of this year, and this is probably the best time to buy.
malading

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

It seems that all people are optimistic about the market in July. To know that the market has only just become green, most people expressed concern about the future of the cryptocurrency when the market was in the red a few days ago. So I think we should be cautiously optimistic about this year's market.

Andkn3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

Not sure about the big growth of bitcoin. But I think altcoins will appreciate.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

Good day! I see a good sign on the cryptocurrency market movement today and hopefully that continues. My portfolio is still 30-50% down and will patiently wait till it totally recovers. I would rather go for short trades in the meantime for the hope of earning a few dollars.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Right now I think it's very unpredictable,
in July, because the bear market has not been completed, at least
to bounce back and stabilize the market, must reach the bottom of the bear market and this takes a lot of time,
But I see a good sign on the market movement of cryptocurrency today and hopefully it continues and my prediction must remain optimistic hopefully the beginning of the month will be much better than the last.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Next year i guess, Can you tell me the reason what make you choose july? At least it will be really appreciated. I just see the direction of crypto and it needs a long time to be recovered and i was choosing a year and we will see another big increase again next year. you see that how the crypto journey will begin soon.
Dont you get the OP?he chooses july because its too soon to come,as what he mentioned Just A Day to July meaning tomorrow is july and he wants to hear some speculation from us

I dont have faith on this next month as prices will continue to be driven by the Bear so expect no good thing or atleast we go back to $8,000 thats the least we can have
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

July? What's so special about July? I Dont think anything will happen come July but who knows anything can happen in the world of crypto.. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
The special thing about July is that market correction will totally finish, the FBI investigation will be finish and with the help of the good news surrounding the crypto currency sphere. Besides, if you check the capital market you'll see that the market is gain some pumping in price despite it already weekend.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: