Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto future from July  (Read 2592 times)
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

Positive experience gained during investing in different ICOs, allowed me to understand a lot. I think all of us know about multiversum company, so some time ago, recently I found an even more exciting project, built on the principles of quantum physics, which is called Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it? Check article on Medium - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
In this july, a important time for altcoins. The price of the altcoins will be rising. The future of altcoins are also bright. Day by day more people are joining in it. Still this july is the best time for altcoins.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

This July, not all crypto will increase in price. but I think next year is the right time to predict that all cryptocurrency will shine and increase 2x from the current price. because this July all markets still show a stable price.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

many are predicting this July is great about crypto. but it's all just prediction only. for a result whether it's good or not, we just look in the market. but earlier this month for some of the increase is pretty good and hopefully, this increase will last long.

money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Do you think the market will recover this month? In the past few days I saw the market recovering quite well. But these are just my speculations.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

The altcoin last month (June) the prices dumps, it is the good way to buy some altcoins. Then when the start of July the prices start pumping so now the prices of the altcoins is good for some who are hodling altcoins will just have to wait for a few days for a good price of the altcoins it is not good to invest in the altcoins now because the price is pumping, it is good to buy when the price of the altcoin is dump. Buy when it dumps and sell or trade when it pumps to earn a good profit.
Bluefel

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

I think this month will increase the growth of cryptocurrency.For the week bitcoin has grown +9.81.Ethereum grew +10.41% this week.I bitcoin will cross $8000 by the end of this month.
CowboyX

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

I think the market has already turned around and went upstairs. at the end of June was an excellent time to purchase altcoys. I did so, I hope now we will only grow
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

Altcoins is very attractive for its quantity, but not all of them are profitable. Especially with the introduction of quantum technology in the future, the number of profitable coins will decrease. Only topical at that time promising and innovative projects will remain, like Kelvin BlockChain. Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

It looks like the situation is more stable than it was 2 months ago. I think no one can predict it. If new material (money) appears on the market, then we can expect a rise up.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

Hi, I don't know how to give you the exact prediction. But In my opinion, We maybe see the sign of recovery, the market will green back again in July. And the Bitcoin price will reach 8000$! that is my prediction, how about you?
Bear trends have long dominated this market I'm sure this trend will end soon and my prediction, July will be the start of the Bull trend Bitcoin prices will recover to $ 7,000 to $ 8,000 and Altcoin will follow the trend
I don't think so, I think the bear still out of the cage, July may have the same trend as what we had experienced last few months, it's been a long ride of falling. Maybe it will follow the roadmap last year, so long till the end of the year.
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

I think will grow with the rise of altcoin that popping up it will be more crowded visitors to the new crypto world. and this will produce very good results for the development of crypto

denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

In my opinion, Altcoin will be more developed again and there will be many coins that appear in the market Cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin prices are getting lower due to the new and improved Altcoin.
There will be many people interested in joining Cryptocurrency.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

according to the article I read
cryptocurrency currencies can not be measured and will be more susceptible to conflicts related to trust and efficiency if more and more people are using.
Based on annual reports issued by BIS (Bank of International Settlements), various forms or types of money can function on a large scale if the value is stable and can function efficiently. BIS considers, the belief of the use of crypto currency may simply disappear due to the fragility of this decentralized virtual currency type network system.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

This month looks good but I don't want to give a speculation while I'm not confident with the market.

Though the market was impressive for the first week of July, I expect corrections are on its way but if it remains intact and stronger than those we might able to see $10,000 for bitcoin.

And these alts will go along as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

I think next year will be better, the market is very falling and the market will take a long time to be strong. By 2019 altcoin will be better.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

They July or the after ward the whole year will be sluggish for the crypto market. Only the revive of the market is possible after the December or the next year March and you will the price of all the crypto in the peak.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

This month looks good but I don't want to give a speculation while I'm not confident with the market.

Though the market was impressive for the first week of July, I expect corrections are on its way but if it remains intact and stronger than those we might able to see $10,000 for bitcoin.

many people are not confident enough to say speculation with certainty, although at the beginning of July the price of crypto has started to grow, but for me it is very difficult to predict the current price movement in the crypto market today, even if the bitcoin price this July will reach $ 10,000 and I hope the other altcoin will follow the bitcoin price growth, so I hope the price of crypto will soon grow again.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

many people are not confident enough to say speculation with certainty, although at the beginning of July the price of crypto has started to grow, but for me it is very difficult to predict the current price movement in the crypto market today, even if the bitcoin price this July will reach $ 10,000 and I hope the other altcoin will follow the bitcoin price growth, so I hope the price of crypto will soon grow again.
We are not all certain with our speculations and that is why it's called as speculation, we are guessing.

Up and down trends are the only things that where the market is going and if ever it goes up, everyone's speculating bullish but if the markets down speculations are bullish.

Alts will follow bitcoins trend as usual.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

In my opinion we will again see cryptocurrency up and down rally like we are seeing since last six months. From July end hopefully market will pick up the rally and we will be able to see small bull run. Just wait and watch only time will tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: