Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:54:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto future from July  (Read 2595 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:18:40 AM

Beginning of July looks quite good, I expect the same growth to continue. Last year too by July onwards the price began to increase, this could be clearly understood going through the growth chart of the bitcoin. With that I believe July will be big month for Cryptocurrency.
Yes the start of the new month has brought some good news in the form of the price appreciation. The fall was recovered by a portion more than by which we had witnessed the fall. This is an incentive for all those who wait for the green signal in the market and pool up their funds in the account of the crypto currency they buy. This simply increases the chances for them to have a large marginal profit as compared to those who have already invested high.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins

later this year I'm sure altcoin will start its struggle. It takes a long time to see altcoin growing about 6 to 7 months to see the future of altcoin improving
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

They July or the after ward the whole year will be sluggish for the crypto market. Only the revive of the market is possible after the December or the next year March and you will the price of all the crypto in the peak.
We're just passing the lowest time when BTC is $6k. Now you can see the Btc is slowly moving up. Not a sign for the market to prepare another bull run by the end of the year? We had one run two months ago. Here is again. So, I don't think this year is sluggish.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

later this year I'm sure altcoin will start its struggle. It takes a long time to see altcoin growing about 6 to 7 months to see the future of altcoin improving

Anything can happen in the crypto market because we don't know how long it will continue to decrease the values of altcoin. According to the experienced person this year there is a huge chance for major growth in terms of Bitcoin and altcoin, but when this bull run will happen, nobody doesn't know.
King Koy

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

The critical condition will remain until the end of August but I think there will be a positive movement like from $6,6k price of bitcoin into $7k and from that to crash again and then from crashing returning into a higher one until the price will become stable. And this will become painful for some altcoin holder if they are holding a shitcoins because it will never recover.
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

most likely, the cryptocurrency market will fall after bitcoin which may fall to $ 5000 if there is growth not before the fall
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

I see this situation in this way, now there are a lot of projects, and all of them are aimed at improving services, it's cool, but it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look, and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
  Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here:
https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

In july price something increasing Bitcoin are very closing 7000$ and ETH price pumping around 600$ but it was very temporary green now again dumping.Market conditions are getting worse for almost last 6 months.I do not see any possibility of increasing in this year.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

It's July now and the market still lacks any major direction but the recent news for cryptocurrency has mostly been positive

Perhaps looking forward there will be some more action in the alternative markets from the end of the month

Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

I think in July a strong spurt upwards should not be expected. The market will begin to grow only in September. Perhaps the growth will be even in December. This market is unpredictable

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Do you think the market will recover this month? In the past few days I saw the market recovering quite well. But these are just my speculations.

Now is not a good time for cryptocurrencies. The market falls more often than it grows. This month, it probably will not change. At the moment, it is not easy to predict when this trend will change.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

I wait changes later not in the summer. But it's not exactly. We all were waiting spurt at the spring - nothing. Summer - nothing  Cheesy And now all predictions have percentage probability more than 50% but less 100%
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

I think the market will not change too much. Because the Crypto market is being manipulated and badly hit by the recession. So for the market to recover, it needs a very long time. That period will be 3-4 years so bitcoin can return for $ 20k again. So we should not expect too much in 2018.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

I heard that everyone was discussing the bullish growth of the market at the consensus. Now the forecasters will wait for the repeat of last year's scenario with pump in December and January. But no one knows for sure...

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

Something tells me that the summer for the cryptocurrency world will be cold. But despite this forecast, I hope that since the end of the summer everyone will see the long-awaited growth of our favorite cryptocurrency.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

Yes, altcoins are crypto-future, but we need fresh blood with great ideas and execution. Found interesting project with pretty impressive idea - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a Kelvin Blockchain, ladies and gentlemen! Grin Project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Shocked Cool
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

From July of the future the cryto will have many positive starts as well as better fun, you can have more positive things as well as you will get positive when investing in the crypto market in July This
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

So far the market is still declining. I think this may be related to the US dollar. The US dollar has been appreciating and a lot of money has entered the US dollar, but I think this is short-lived.

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

Wait until September atleast. I think that the trend will change in September-October.
Q4 is the best quarter year for cryptocurrencies, see last years.  Cool

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

All investors are hopeful that prices will rise in July, but I just found that in early July prices have increased a bit and then continue to decline. It seems Bitcoin cannot break the $ 7000 price in July

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: