Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto future from July  (Read 2595 times)
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
In July, the price of the crypto market remained unchanged from the previous month. Prices are stable at $ 6200 to $ 6500. I do not see any upward trend this month. Maybe we will have to continue waiting for prices to rise in August

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

Wait until September atleast. I think that the trend will change in September-October.
Q4 is the best quarter year for cryptocurrencies, see last years.  Cool

You're right. I have analyzed Bitcoin price charts in recent years. Mostly in September prices will rise a bit and prices will boom in October and November so we should be confident Bitcoin prices will increase at the end of the year.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

We are already half-way through July and a lot of crypto-enthusiates are not quite happy with the turn of events. Let us hope the second half of the month will bring some good news.It doesnt take long for btc to spike as we have seen in the past
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

It turns out that July is not a good day. All the cottage coins I bought in May have lost at least 20%. The only coin that I insist on is only Bitcoin!

seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

I am not expecting anything before august and September, most probably July will be like June because market is too much shaky.
Cryptos will bounce again to their next ATH but it will take a little more time.
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
July almost gone and nothing changed till now but I am pretty sure that market recovery will be at the first Q of 2019 big change can be done even we can see bitcoin over 25000 $ . let us see how the dump going to end . peacefully or not only time will tell .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

looking at the market with the current situation is very difficult to predict a good coin for this month, especially july has entered the middle of the month and almost run out but there is no significant increase in coin prices in the market. chances are I think later in Q3 this year the growth of all the new coins will be seen to increase its price and I believe it is, now we just wait for the time just for it to happen.

nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

I don't think july can bring big changes to crypto world. In my opinion, we can maybe see positive changes on the cryptocurrency prices by the december, according to prices of the last year.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

looking at the market with the current situation is very difficult to predict a good coin for this month, especially july has entered the middle of the month and almost run out but there is no significant increase in coin prices in the market. chances are I think later in Q3 this year the growth of all the new coins will be seen to increase its price and I believe it is, now we just wait for the time just for it to happen.
Indeed, it's not not easy to handle situations that's getting worst in the marketplace. However we need more days or even several months to see cryptocurrency will bounce back again, and recover the value that has been falling. This July, I was still confident to face the current challenge that has come to a point that survival stage can be so alarming, but we need to because we're obliged to do it for better future.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

i don't think that we will have a great recovery in july, the market in my opinion will just take a breath, avoiding i hope to go under 6000 dollars, i think that we will see a possible recover just after september. we just have to hold on and patientaly wait for that

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

Nobody really knows what's going to happen in the future. Neither crypto gurus have the exact answer because it's all just speculations that they can made. Though the crypto market seems to be in the bearish trend again, but good things can happen anytime before this year ends.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

Already half of the month passed in july but still there is no recovery in the bitcoin price. It would increase slightly but again it goes down. Bitcoin will have a huge growth but it doesn't happen in july i think so. It will take time to recover. Maybe from august it starts to recover but sure by the end of this year we can expect tremendous growth in bitcoin price. Market fluctuations are common in the crypto world so just wait and see how the market moves.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

It's the middle of July now and seem like crypto market is slowly rising back Smiley). I don't know how long this pump can last but seem like it's a good signal for everyone in this terrible time. I think it's enough for everyone to keep believing in cryptocurrency and its future as well.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

Already half of the month passed in july but still there is no recovery in the bitcoin price. It would increase slightly but again it goes down. Bitcoin will have a huge growth but it doesn't happen in july i think so. It will take time to recover. Maybe from august it starts to recover but sure by the end of this year we can expect tremendous growth in bitcoin price. Market fluctuations are common in the crypto world so just wait and see how the market moves.

I'm already tired of believing that there will be a sharp rise, as at the end of 2017, because already many people have tried to buy crypts and are disappointed, a lot of people will not Sad
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

Half of July passed, but the market is still without moving for the better. Apparently, we will have to wait for the fall, when the beginning of the working season will be and people after the holidays will be adjusted to the working mood. For now, you can invest in promising coins and tokens and expect the market to recover.
cmarquez

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

Let us just be patient and don't expect too much for the speculations. If you truly believe in blockchain technology offered by the bitcoin and other alternative crypto we must hold it until it reaches to a profitable market price.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

All investors are hopeful that prices will rise in July, but I just found that in early July prices have increased a bit and then continue to decline. It seems Bitcoin cannot break the $ 7000 price in July

Yes , thats a very strong resistance.
But i see that the sell orders is getting absorbed right now, so it can be a bullish indicator.
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

All investors are hopeful that prices will rise in July, but I just found that in early July prices have increased a bit and then continue to decline. It seems Bitcoin cannot break the $ 7000 price in July

Most likely in the upward trend will occur in August. July is filled with negative news. cases of hackers and exchange problems that have not stopped in the last 3 months
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

What are you hasty events. The market can not recover so quickly. It takes time to rebuild the market. July is I do not know who is written. I would say it will be the New Year.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

With the increasing number of crypto users I am very optimistic that price increases will happen soon, although until now the market has not shown any improvement but I am sure that someday the crypto price will soon improve.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: