Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto future from July  (Read 2595 times)
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

July has passed and we know that in July the price of bitcoin has experienced a good increase, although now the price is back down and rising little by little. after this I am sure the price will continue to improve
kashkin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

Already in August and all that new came to the exchange does not make a profit only falls down before he could get stronger

Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

July Month was the key point we have seen some pump in the month of July due to bitcoin ETF news but later all market is going down from where it pumped, Looks Like we have to see longer bearish run and in this bearish trend only those will survive who have great patience and looser will get frustrate and move on selling everything they have. HOLD Guys Or trade safely.

Shyanadi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Crypto market will go this trnd untill 2019..may be 2020
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

It can be said that July still feels heavy and has not shown recovery, maybe we have to be patient longer to get a recovery market and be patient is a better thing.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Television companies don’t know what to charge for it and advertisers don’t know what to pay for it. Tokenizing viewer engagement means that talented creators finally have a way to get paid by the fans they’ve earned, networks have a way to generate new revenue streams, and advertisers will have transparent, safe and accurate audience data on their campaigns. The HIT token and protocol hold the key to the future of viewer interaction with TV and video.iPowow, the company that brought viewers worldwide the ground-breaking “Participation TV,” presents the next evolution for advertisers, audiences and content producers. iPowow has built over 200 different experiences over the last 8 years that allow viewers to interact with live television and video programs through contests, voting, commenting, Q&A’s, and games. We’ve done this for NBC, ABC, FOX, Disney, ESPN, CNN, Comcast, USA Network, DirecTV, CBC, ServusTV, Red Bull TV, Channel 9, Sinclair, Tribune, CNBC, Univision and online platforms like Twitch and Facebook. Our brand partners include VISA, McDonalds, Lexus, Target, Samsung and Coca Cola. We help brands develop meaningful relationships with viewers. And this creates the kind of brand loyalty that ignites exponential sales and growth of a product or service. With over a billion viewer interactions to date, our platform has a proven track record of transforming the act of watching TV and video into a live participation experience for the viewer.we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members.
These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

July is indeed a good month with a slightly fast movement, but for a moment of faltering and declining quite apprehensive, in this case still has hope that the market will improve after the recovery process.

tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members. Let’s see how this works:

For Viewers
We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
For TV Networks and Content Creators
The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
For Brands
Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising.
The HIT blockchain protocol of iPowow creates the best possible ecosystem for Viewers, Networks/Content Creators and Brands. It’s win/win/win for everyone. Come up to the next level of TV and video with us!
These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

At present we are very positive even if the market goes down because it means a coin which is a good opportunity to buy. Cryptos will bounce again for the next one but will be longer and be patient.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
my prediction at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year, I believe that altcoin will reach its highest price so far.
although not all altcoins can reach their maximum prices by the end of this year, some senior altcoins will have a very good future by the end of this year.

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

SEC pospones to regulate ETF bitcoin, it's hard for bitcoin to rise
i think many people will sell their coin bcse theyre panic with this situation. i hope that SEC will accept ETF in future in order to bitcoin rises
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Well, July has ended and its almost the middle of August and there is still no positive sign of growth in the crypto market but I am sure before the end of the month, the market would have recovered from the fall and the bull run will start.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

my prediction at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year, I believe that altcoin will reach its highest price so far.
although not all altcoins can reach their maximum prices by the end of this year, some senior altcoins will have a very good future by the end of this year.

July has passed with a stable value also not far off, now in August, the chart shows a rising turn but not too worrying, at least it still has good value. This recovery process lasts until the end of the month.
haruna69

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

so far it make good jump,
but as always i made stupid move lol
but yeah, nomatter it is, i should look forward , cause every time theres up and down in crypto Grin
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

This month I believe in Altcoin that has good potential for the future. I believe in Ethereum coins. I am sure this coin will reach a very high value by the end of 2018.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

It seems to me that the future of the cryptocurrency market looks promising. Of course, many cryptocurrencies will disappear, and the remaining ones will significantly increase their capitalization. The number of companies that accept cryptocurrency for payment will increase and people among investors will increase.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

The next evolution in online sales has finally arrived. Merchants great and small, from the occasional eBay seller or storefront dealer on Amazon, to large-scale vendors across dozens of international online markets, will all now have a swift, secure, and efficient way to connect to the blockchain and list items for sale through an innovative new smart contract-based protocol called Spl.yt.
Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered “public social utility,” meaning anyone with an internet connection can use it at no cost besides the gas needed to secure the blockchain. The power of decentralized cryptocurrencies and smart contracts makes this possible because users themselves can define the growth of the system while directly reaping the benefit of their contributions. What’s more, Spl.yt is run by the Spl.yt Core Foundation, a non-profit designed to work itself out of existence, leaving a system that runs itself (similar to the internet) without any controller-middleman susceptible to bias or corruption.
Spl.yt’s smart contract protocol enables the formation of a global inventory and universalized reputation scores as well as the automation of such costly processes as dispute resolution and affiliate marketing management.
Once connected to Spl.yt, buyers can view the global inventory of individual listings automatically populated from all e-commerce websites integrated with the protocol. Shoppers only need to visit one e-commerce site to search for and purchase their desired item securely, and at the lowest price. Since all information from these various online retailers is integrated, once a buyer purchases an item, it will automatically de-list from every other marketplace, avoiding double-purchasing the same item.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

I'm not a Wang to predict the future for you, but I can say with confidence, if you look at the cryptocurrency in the long term, then definitely the profit will be very high. So much talk in the media about bitcoin, so many work of individual departments in various fields, which can not miss the moment to get on this wave and take their place.

Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

I do not think the bear market will end soon. The majority of the subcoins may arrive at the end of the year before they begin to see any increase.
At this point, the price of bitcoin is being lowered further and we all know that it means bigger dumps in the lower extremities. The subcons they have are still in bubbles and you can not expect any increase in them until you get out of those bubbles.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

Crypto market will go this trnd untill 2019..may be 2020
This is completely possible this is what happened with the last bear market created by Mt Gox, but for some reason people believe that this time is going to be different and that we are going to see a fast recovery, I think we need to prepare ourselves for the very real possibility that this market will last for several years, personally I would like that to happen since I want to see bitcoin for cheap prices for a very long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: