Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto future from July  (Read 2592 times)
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

I think growth will resume in October, after news about ETF. which will be proclaimed on September 30. Now many are waiting for this date
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

I think as time will tell nobody knows, but you can make a prediction, I personally think that big changes will not, and only a small increase in icene and downs, as usual to continue.

korg1960

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

Cryptocurrency has a future. Analyzing articles on the Internet, now more and more is the list of countries that have officially recognized the cryptocurrency as the official digital currency, in these countries, even the purchase, sale of services, goods, paid cryptocurrency bitcoin. In the future, other countries may be drawn to the consideration of cryptocurrency as a digital currency.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

I see a bright future ahead in crypto market,  I believe the recent bear market was due to a correction needed by the crypto market as regards the bull run that the market experience last year,  so from September till year ending, expect a good sign in the market

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

I see a bright future ahead in crypto market,  I believe the recent bear market was due to a correction needed by the crypto market as regards the bull run that the market experience last year,  so from September till year ending, expect a good sign in the market
and yet no positive predictions until today have not come true. I think it's best to watch the market and draw the appropriate conclusions to make the right investments and not to make bad sales.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

I still believe in crypto currencies, but not all altcoins. the price increase when you make a thread is only half. and then you can see today. all crypto currencies, especially altcoins, experience prices at low levels. even ethereum has reached the first level when it was released on the market.
CrFinances

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Cryptocurrencies themselves are the future, open registry technologies are ahead of time and allowed to think that fantasies are real. Cryptocurrencies are a necessary element to achieve goals.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

My guess is that the whole of 2018 will be the year of altcoin downturn, so if you decide to invest in cryptography you should invest in and hold on for a long time. Do not hold in such a short time that will make you lose

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

My guess is that the whole of 2018 will be the year of altcoin downturn, so if you decide to invest in cryptography you should invest in and hold on for a long time. Do not hold in such a short time that will make you lose
It is true that this year has been very difficult and there is no reason to believe this is going to change anytime soon, but at the same time this is going to be the year in which many people are going to invest in many coins and in which you are going to make a fortune if you invest now, people look at the year of 2017 as a very good year but they do not understand that it was in the previous years in which you should have invested and waited for the bull market and now we have that opportunity again.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

Cryptocurrency will be an investment tool, but it will not be spread in everyday life. That is her little where can pay off because it is not profitable to those in power.
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

I think growth will resume in October, after news about ETF. which will be proclaimed on September 30. Now many are waiting for this date
no one cares with the fucking ETF anymore, it wont be HYPE anymore in this month
sometimes, market can be up without any reason and i believe that

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

Many predictions say that starting in July Crypto will show a good price, but until now Crypto is still running on the spot. I think the opportunity to increase will grow in December and that can be used as one of the best ways to hold crypto coins that you trust.

dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
In my experience of the crypto market. every year when Bitcoin and the Altcoins will see continuous price fluctuations and good progress towards the end of this year. One thing which i can trust is that before Christmas the crypto market will explode and attract investors and ICOS campaigns.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Now the market is showing signs of recovery, the price of coins are rising slightly and ETH is gradually stepping up to $ 300. In my opinion, the end of this year will be the best time and the same at the end of 2017, which is the opportunity for us to earn high income from the cryptographic market.

Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
Just a day before ...
I believe that the next fifty years of cryptocurrency will exist for sure. At what level will ETH I do not dare to predict. Hope he grows up.

velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

crypto's future from July to now has not shown significant progress. maybe now is not the right time to be able to continue to be in the best position, but I'm sure at the end of this year or early 2019 it can be the best time.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

I think in the future cryptocurrency will only grow and develop. New cryptocurrencies will appear, their prices will rise and demand for them will increase.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

crypto's future from July is still not visible, we can wait until the end of the year. if the end of the year is a thing that can give maximum prices maybe the end of the year is a good point for crypto, but if December at the end of the year cannot be in a stable position maybe crypto must need a longer time to recover.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

crypto's future from July is still not visible, we can wait until the end of the year. if the end of the year is a thing that can give maximum prices maybe the end of the year is a good point for crypto, but if December at the end of the year cannot be in a stable position maybe crypto must need a longer time to recover.

Seeing the recent trend of market i dont think that we will get any good movement in btc for december 2018. I still believe that only in mid 2019 we can get some good up movement in crypto currency.

DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

In the future, the cryptocurrency is expected to grow in influence and strengthen its position in the world economy, as there is a chance that ordinary money will soon go out of circulation and everyone will use only cryptocurrency.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: