Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:02:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitto Exchange on CoinMarketPlus  (Read 67 times)
coinmarketplus (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

Token   BITTO
Price           1 BITTO = 1 USD
Platform   Ethereum
Accepting   ETH
Minimum investment   0.001 Eth
Soft cap   1,000 ETH
Hard cap   30,000 ETH
Country   UK
Whitelist/KYC   KYC & Whitelist
Restricted areas   USA
Category   Finance , Trading & Investing
Total Supply   22,300,000

Bitto is one of the best ICOs available for the initial coin offering in the coin market. It has been in the darkness till now. This finding is a gem which has opened many new possibilities. Kucoin and Binance have gone up by 25x and 100x respectively on their original price since the beginning of the ICOs days. It shows that the exchange ICOs in the live token sales are very much in demand due to their lucrative nature.

Now, here is the official #ICORating of Bitto Exchange at #CoinMarketPlus https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/bitto-bitto/
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

Thank you for the link. I think that this ICO is really good. Moreover, I think that it has a good future and it will do more progress in the future. I hope it will be able to attract the investors.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

With the increasing number of fame of the crypto currency different projects are coming to the market. Now we are seeing the existence of tokens in the market. In the past there as was only coins. Actually these two are relatively same. Bitto is looking good as per the trading and article and I hope that this will be successful.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

the increase in demand of the crypto currency has led the market to be this dynamic. there are the emergence of token in the market. before there were only coins, but now the market is turning more and more upgraded. according to the articles and its trade movement, bitto seems to be doing good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: