Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a heads up - New service - DaVinci Cash  (Read 2843 times)
WiseOldOwl (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 08:02:50 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2011, 04:16:05 PM by WiseOldOwl

"Welcome to Davinci Cash!! We are a instant payment solution with multiple denominations of currency, including a revolutionary currency known as Bitcoin! You can transfer funds to any DaVinci Cash user instantaneously. We offer an API for automated integration on multiple platforms. Please see our various informational pages like the FAQ. Buy or Sell DaVinci Cash today at one of our trusted exchanges!"

https://www.DaVinciCash.com

MarketPlace- For vendors and customers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45520.0

Project Development- If you are interested in the bounties
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45518.0

Are there no services that could use a combo of companies the could literally put money into their customers accounts today?

1) Open DaVinci Cash Account (2minutes)
2) Add API to your deposit page at your site or service or process manually (5-60 minutes)
3) Customers buy DaVinci Cash from BitcoinBux (which takes a couple hours; cash deposit at bank, wu, mg, etc.)
4) Customer deposits to your Davinci Cash account and you credit them the applicable funds in your service or site.
Woila!
4) They can withdraw, Which would be you sending back whatever balance is left to their davinci cash account. Then they can cash out at bitcoinbux or participating exchanges. If you are left with DaVinci Cash profits you can cash them out at an exchange too!!

Its easy and fast and available right now. I can help merchants get setup if anyone is interested.
So you have DaVinci Cash funds represented in one of the denominations, and it can be cashed out for real money in those denominations through exchanges like bitcoinbux.com, including real bitcoins. This allows for you to not worry about all the BS of processing orders and funds, and just focus on your business. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 06:18:00 AM

this looks very interesting

qikaifu

Activity: 168

God creats math and math creats bitcoin.

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 08:02:46 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2011, 12:50:01 PM by qikaifu

deleted.

If you see any of my suggestions useful, please donate me. http://btc.to/ec
BitcoinBug

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 10:11:03 AM

I wish the fee will be lower. the bitcoin transactions cost at least 1 btc.

No, they cost at most 1 BTC.  Wink
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 10:58:47 AM

So..you are exchanging currency for "Davinci Cash" which you can then only us at "select merchants" which then can convert to Bitcoins or back into cash...

Why not just exchange your currency for Bitcoins which you can then only use at select merchants which then can either stay as Bitcoins or converted into cash?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
ParrotyBit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 01:49:10 PM

Website has that new template smell on it. I wonder where I've seen that ToS before...
http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/home/termsofservice
nefanon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:52:07 PM

OP: Please add this description to the 1st post  Smiley

"Welcome to Davinci Cash!! We are a instant payment solution with multiple denominations of currency, including a revolutionary currency known as Bitcoin! You can transfer funds to any DaVinci Cash user instantaneously. We offer an API for automated integration on multiple platforms. Please see our various informational pages like the FAQ. Buy or Sell DaVinci Cash today at one of our trusted exchanges!"
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 03:37:53 PM

Yes the TOS is a ecurrency standard,
only thing is Davinci is in a safer jurisdiction combo Smiley so goodbye to some of the privacy infringement you see in LR's TOS Smiley

I understand people here are very skeptical, with good reason. Just to clarify, this service doesnt gain anything from leaving, they gain from staying. Its BitcoinBux that will handle transactions  along with other participating exchanges,  Davinci Cash just sits back and collects their 1%. They want more people to use it and are advancing very quickly to meet the common demands.

Please dont FUD this to the extreme, I know people wont get ripped off by my company who has done over 100,000 USD$ in transactions for bitcoin. This is an awesome and usable service for many merchants and customers

So..you are exchanging currency for "Davinci Cash" which you can then only us at "select merchants" which then can convert to Bitcoins or back into cash...

Why not just exchange your currency for Bitcoins which you can then only use at select merchants which then can either stay as Bitcoins or converted into cash?
Usually it is expensive to exchange local currency for bitcoin, when it is only 3% for davinci cash. Also, DaVinci allows for ease of payment and you can move between companies with your funds easily. It is cheaper to get Davinci Cash from bitcoinbux.com than it is bitcoins. And there is plenty of automation available for very quick deposits and withdraws.. Also how are they giving the cash back to you? ACH, Wire, wouldnt you rather have the options that BitcoinBux has? Including Western union/ MoneyGram, MoneyPak payment, Domestic/international wire, gift card, check/cash by mail, etc.,??

*Will add description to first post*
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 03:47:31 PM

Let me clarify,
DaVinci Cash is not trying to replace bitcoins in any way.
They are a tool to be used for the bitcoin community Smiley
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 04:49:16 PM

It is not trying to replace bitcoins, however, it is a direct competitor to liberty reserve. Why is your system better?

Maria.

WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:03:04 PM

Bitcoin Denomination,
Icelandic IMMI laws on data and information protection,
Safety of Hong Kong Banking,
Much closer communication to the bitcoin community.
It is a direct Liberty Reserve competitor, the more the merrier right?
There is a plan being considered to allow bitcoin deposits and withdraws directly to the system.
Also there a couple little things like the "Payment Card" generator which can be cool.

I am waiting for the next list of improvements coming,
I know they are going to have a off/on for the API, and different currency choices for the payment cards rather than a number limit only, I'm sure there will be much more to come.

I do not own this, I am just vested in it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:11:49 PM

I have an issue with the TOS page and the rotating stock photos on the home page. Yes, slick looking, but doesn't past the smell test in my book.
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:18:47 PM

Smiley
FUD

Well Then,
I would gladly put up a few BTC if anyone wants to design some photos for those slides with a "slick" looking explanation of Davinci Cash. Neither I nor the Programmers/owner who made Davinci have any graphical art talents lol.

Anyone who saw my BTC craps banner from a few months back would know lol.
ParrotyBit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 05:23:39 PM

Icelandic IMMI laws on data and information protection,
Safety of Hong Kong Banking,

Which IMMI laws on data and information protection, specifically? The IMMI hasn't even been implemented yet, so this protection doesn't exist.

How is the safety of Hong Kong banking relevant to an entity that isn't a bank?

ETA: Changed passed to implemented for clarification
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:31:53 PM

I am not the lawyer for them so i guess i should be more careful because this is off my research and my opinions.
But from what i can tell as it is right now iceland has awesome privacy and information protection laws.
All this is is a pool of information. That is backed by their money in HK, and I assume the bitcoins are offline somewhere safe.
If the place where the backing is isnt safe then it is worthless. Hong Kong is the place to be when it comes to big banking. Liberty Reserve uses like costa rica or something.
Anyways, things are moving along nicely for them so I would imagine there will be changes along the way. I'd imagine as the make more money there will be more lawyers to smooth everything out.

This is my opinion.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:40:56 PM

Smiley
FUD

Well Then,
I would gladly put up a few BTC if anyone wants to design some photos for those slides with a "slick" looking explanation of Davinci Cash. Neither I nor the Programmers/owner who made Davinci have any graphical art talents lol.

Anyone who saw my BTC craps banner from a few months back would know lol.

Not trying to FUD, but may ask tough questions.

Is Davinci Cash affiliate with Bitcoin Bux?

You're vested in this venture in what way?
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:42:46 PM

I agreed to sell and buy their currencies.
I bought some to have it ready.
And I sold them their BTC for their bitcoin trust.
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:47:30 PM

Sorry,
Phin, didnt mean to accuse you, it is happening a lot now a days. I have read a lot of your posts before Smiley

Not trying to FUD, but may ask tough questions.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:50:48 PM

I agreed to sell and buy their currencies.
I bought some to have it ready.
And I sold them their BTC for their bitcoin trust.

Good answer--to a different question.

I'll ask it more clearly. Are the owners one and the same or is there a direct relationship between the owners of the two comanies?

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: DAVINCICASH.COM
Created on: 02-Aug-11
Expires on: 02-Aug-12
Last Updated on: 12-Sep-11

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: BITCOINBUX.COM
Created on: 13-Jun-11
Expires on: 13-Jun-12
Last Updated on: 15-Jul-11

My red flag was raised here:

Trusted exchange specializing in DaVinci Cash and Bitcoins! Fast, safe, and secure. One of the favorite exchanges of our users. BitcoinBux.com

No other exchanges mentioned and it's already a favorite by your users.

Edited: No problem. I'm sure others will be asking even tougher questions. So sorry that you have to convince us, but...(those three dots is a clue).

WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 05:58:58 PM

Yes i have worked alongside them from the beginning.
I addressed that in another thread.
We used my card and godaddy discount code.
But i dont own the company, it is theirs.
I have a contract to get the money at 1:1, and I charge a few percent.
I do know the owners, they were investors in my business (bitcoinbux) with a loan, without them it would have not been possible. They are professionals and don't want to be involved here.
So there is a relation, but they are separate entities.
I really do want to address all this now, rather than later, keep em coming Smiley
Due to the nature of business in the world today you have to be pretty closed about your info between the company and the govt., unfortunately this often looks to be hiding form the customer when in fact that is an unfortunate by-product
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: