Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a heads up - New service - DaVinci Cash  (Read 2843 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 06:10:41 PM

Yes i have worked alongside them from the beginning.
I addressed that in another thread.
We used my card and godaddy discount code.
But i dont own the company, it is theirs.
I have a contract to get the money at 1:1, and I charge a few percent.
I do know the owners, they were investors in my business (bitcoinbux) with a loan, without them it would have not been possible. They are professionals and don't want to be involved here.
So there is a relation, but they are separate entities.
I really do want to address all this now, rather than later, keep em coming Smiley
Due to the nature of business in the world today you have to be pretty closed about your info between the company and the govt., unfortunately this often looks to be hiding form the customer when in fact that is an unfortunate by-product

I accept your answer. I love the professional reply. I hope you the best with this venture. I have bookmarked your site. Thank you kindly, WiseOldOwl.

Bruno
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 06:37:04 PM

Old Wise Owl is the truth indeed. Not related to this post, but I have transferred thousands using bitcoinbux and I have to say they are the cheapest fastest service you can find dealing in many e-currencies including Pecunix which is one of my favorites.

Keep up that great service!!

Maria.

WiseOldOwl (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 06:42:27 PM

This looks like a decent service but the content on the website needs to be improved.
Specifics please, and suggestions welcome.
We already had a person point out the http links on the api page so i sent them an email to change it earlier.
Thats why we are doing this here, I know I can count on some real feedback Smiley
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 06:45:06 PM

Old Wise Owl is the truth indeed. Not related to this post, but I have transferred thousands using bitcoinbux and I have to say they are the cheapest fastest service you can find dealing in many e-currencies including Pecunix which is one of my favorites.

Keep up that great service!!

Maria.
Thank you for the kind words Smiley
As much as I loved it too, we have pulled back from pecunix a little. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it is awesome, it is just to expensive to exchange everywhere. Nevertheless, thanks again.
nefanon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 06:49:18 PM

Hi Wise, just a few comments from a newbie. I saw this from your other thread:

"You can use it as a payment service to get bitcoin.
Because you cannot use credit cards or any other reversible form of payment which is almost all of them.
So you buy this from an exchange and then people dont have to be scared to accept payment from you.
"

You should really include something like this in your 1st post, it took me a really long time figure this out. Maybe you could modify the steps you posted to something simpler like this:

Are there no services that could use a combo of companies the could literally put money into their customers accounts today?
DaVinci Cash is a merchant service that can put money in your customer's account today! This is how DaVinci Cash works:

1) Open a DaVinci Cash Account
2) Add DaVinci Cash API calls to your website's deposit page
3) Customers buy DaVinci Cash from an exchange (like BitcoinBux)
4) Customers deposit to your DaVinci Cash account and you credit them the applicable funds on your website
5) They can withdraw from your site to their DaVinci Cash account and cashout at a participating exchange (like BitcoinBux)

I also have a question: How does this help the bitcoin community? It seems like this service adds another step to the whole process of getting bitcoins (assuming a merchant would use DaVinci Cash to sell bitcoins).

PS. The fact that Maria likes it makes me want to run away screaming Cheesy
ParrotyBit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 06:52:55 PM

But maybe Maria wants you to think that, when it's the reverse, and they're trying to destroy bitcoinbux!
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 06:58:17 PM

Hi Wise, just a few comments from a newbie. I saw this from your other thread:

"You can use it as a payment service to get bitcoin.
Because you cannot use credit cards or any other reversible form of payment which is almost all of them.
So you buy this from an exchange and then people dont have to be scared to accept payment from you.
"

You should really include something like this in your 1st post, it took me a really long time figure this out. Maybe you could modify the steps you posted to something simpler like this:

Are there no services that could use a combo of companies the could literally put money into their customers accounts today?
DaVinci Cash is a merchant service that can put money in your customer's account today! This is how DaVinci Cash works:

1) Open a DaVinci Cash Account
2) Add DaVinci Cash API calls to your website's deposit page
3) Customers buy DaVinci Cash from an exchange (like BitcoinBux)
4) Customers deposit to your DaVinci Cash account and you credit them the applicable funds on your website
5) They can withdraw from your site to their DaVinci Cash account and cashout at a participating exchange (like BitcoinBux)

I also have a question: How does this help the bitcoin community? It seems like this service adds another step to the whole process of getting bitcoins (assuming a merchant would use DaVinci Cash to sell bitcoins).

Good questions and comments Smiley

I will make the change suggested, thank you.

ok so what i say is good about it is not meant to be an all encompassing statement. A lot of people will find random ways that this service benefits them. Basically companies dont have to deal with any banking and other bs, by using Davinci Cash they can start right now. And if the company happens to be in the business of bitcoins, there is a bitcoin denomination, and it is non reversible, so it is pretty beneficial in these ways.

Also, I dont know what maria has done or not done, but she has been a customer of my services.  I've never had an issue at least with her. I hope no one is trying to destroy bitcoinbux either Smiley

nefanon

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:16:05 PM

Here's a few more quick suggestions:

1. Get rid of the stock photos STAT. It may be ok for the general public, but with the proliferation of bitcoin scam sites, bitcoin users might see it as a little "scamy"
2. I love the security of the login process, but it's a BIG pain to have to use a random account number, random password, and random pin. Couldn't there be a way to change those values after the initial signup? This would at least make logging in quicker/easier.
3. (nit-picky) The ReCaptcha doesn't allow me to press ENTER to proceed to the next login step. Isn't this configurable?
4. Once logged in there's no information or prompts on HOW to get Davinci Cash. A "Where to buy Davinci Cash" link (after the "Cards" link) with participating exchanges would be very useful.

I actually know a really good freelance graphic artist with marketing experience, I'll drop her a line about your sites.
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 07:22:44 PM

Here's a few more quick suggestions:

1. Get rid of the stock photos STAT. It may be ok for the general public, but with the proliferation of bitcoin scam sites, it just looks hastily put together.
2. I love the security of the login process, but it's a BIG pain to have to use a random account number, random password, and random pin. Couldn't there be a way to change those values after the initial signup? This would at least make logging in quicker/easier.
3. (nit-picky) The ReCaptcha doesn't allow me to press ENTER to proceed to the next login step. Isn't this configurable?
4. Once logged in there's no information or prompts on HOW to get Davinci Cash. A "Where to buy Davinci Cash" link (after the "Cards" link) with participating exchanges would be very useful.

I actually know a really good freelance graphic artist with marketing experience, I'll drop her a line about your sites.
Much appreciated, we suck at graphics but love art, lol.
-I personally made a makeshift bounty somewhere above for some better photos, and that is for real. I would love to hear from your friend though.
-I will suggest the customization of credentials, although a lot of ecurrency accounts are run this way. Like bank accounts. The pin i think should be able to be customized for sure.
-Recaptcha enter situation is a questionable change, basically i have no idea if this is a security concern or not.
-I will tell them to add links to the login area.

Keep it coming guys this is priceless.
nefanon

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:36:37 PM

-Recaptcha enter situation is a questionable change, basically i have no idea if this is a security concern or not.

Oh, I didn't even consider that.  o_O  I'm a programmer so that type of small, user experience stuff sticks out to me Cheesy
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 07:37:40 PM

I knew exactly what you were talking about because the first time I tried to hit enter too LOL
nefanon

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:47:56 PM

I knew exactly what you were talking about because the first time I tried to hit enter too LOL
lolol Cheesy
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2011, 07:54:14 PM

Bumping this service*
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: