Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How your portfolio right now?  (Read 237 times)
Trcream (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

well, jokes aside that is what they get when they bag hold 100 different shitcoins and call it "portfolio". the right word is always going to be Bag Holder and the dumps are inevitable in altcoin market. when you get the pumps you are happy so you don't see this eventuality but it will always come and bite you in the ass.

Only Bitcoin
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

Yea. Whats hodlers worst nightmare is the best oportunity to earn for experienced traders. Since March i doubled my bitcoin amount trading/daytrading to alts in this bear market.

Holding is not strategy to minimalize risk - ists strategy maximazing risk - its strategy similar to lottery - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4456137.msg39881422#msg39881422
Hodling was the best strategy in 2012-2018 period (for coins that are still on market ) whats doesnt make it best strategy fo 2018-2024

Never fallow masses in investing. If masses says hodl than trade/daytrade. If masses says crypto died than buy for long term.

Everyone in january said - "if you are newbie chose good coins, buy and hodl" - everyone who take that strategy in january has -90% in his "porfolio"
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

Market is down and all my coins are down as always. It is saddening that bitcoin hardly goes down without dragging altcoins to the same mode.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Market is down and all my coins are down as always. It is saddening that bitcoin hardly goes down without dragging altcoins to the same mode.

Bitcoin drop will alwais drag altcoin down because they are economicaly connected.

Here i explained how it works.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4444348.msg39704417#msg39704417

If bitcoin drops means that someone pulled money out of market. If altcoins drops means that someone who has altcoin now has bitcoin and someone who has bitcoin now has altcoin - noone pulled money out of market. Altcoins are only multipliers of bitcoin price. That is what happend if >90% of most altcoin volume is in pair ALT/BTC
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Right now no one will claim as its portfolio is going in green as in we are looking market in red for some long time and its sure not going to cover in next few weeks as bitcoin is also going down very badly its almost touching 5800$ and most are predicting this will go more down so we have to wait for green signals and portfolio in green as well  
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

My portfolio now looks pretty ugly and this is the time wherein I rarely check on them too because I might get depressed and would not be able to handle my emotions when half of my earnings are down. It is just too much to see them going down again. But I will just wait until it recovers in time.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

Yea. Whats hodlers worst nightmare is the best oportunity to earn for experienced traders. Since March i doubled my bitcoin amount trading/daytrading to alts in this bear market.

Holding is not strategy to minimalize risk - ists strategy maximazing risk - its strategy similar to lottery - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4456137.msg39881422#msg39881422
Hodling was the best strategy in 2012-2018 period (for coins that are still on market ) whats doesnt make it best strategy fo 2018-2024

Never fallow masses in investing. If masses says hodl than trade/daytrade. If masses says crypto died than buy for long term.

Everyone in january said - "if you are newbie chose good coins, buy and hodl" - everyone who take that strategy in january has -90% in his "porfolio"

Very well said, the huge dump is the perfect time to make profit. Bear market is the best opportunity to take to buy it on cheap after selling it in high price. Anyone who said “hold hold” will lose some on his portfolio after buying it last 2017.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

Well i thought that if the value of bitcoin drops then the price of altcoin is opposite to it but now if the bitcoin drops then all coins is dropping also. It is my firsttime to see that bitcoin is dropping also the altcoin is because mostly is one of them is dropping and other is pumping. Now my wallet is really crying right now because of the red prices all over my folio
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

1/10 this is a bad time for us. At least I sold off 50% my porfolio on last month so I still have some money to live till the end of this year

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

I'm down a large amount..........Very large.  Things Could be a lot worse though.  Since I'm BTC/ ETH i'll be fine in the future.  The people that invested in the shitcoins are down massive amounts ( at least 90%).  I do feeld bad for the suckers that bought ripple at $3 and are now holding it under .50 cents.  I'm positive btc/eth will recover but most of these alts are left for dead.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 02:06:46 PM by Tytanowy Janusz

I'm down a large amount..........Very large.  Things Could be a lot worse though.  Since I'm BTC/ ETH i'll be fine in the future.  The people that invested in the shitcoins are down massive amounts ( at least 90%).  I do feeld bad for the suckers that bought ripple at $3 and are now holding it under .50 cents.  I'm positive btc/eth will recover but most of these alts are left for dead.

Ripple may recover to ATH faster than ether. Ether is not that safe to invest. Most of suceeded token moves to their own blockchain (trx,eos,ven,bnb) because etherum is not scalable enought to hold 1 project that hit mass adoption. That makes him kindergarden for shitcoins. ETH has not finished code yet. It has bugs that may result in milions of dolars lost - https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/08/cryptocurrency-300m-dollars-stolen-bug-ether . As soon as investors will get it price will go below stellar/neo which does the same but in my opinion are better - smart investors, those not smart will get it after loosing money on it. Ripple has lots of partnerships with huge banks and its definitly not shitcoin.

Of cors it may change. But if not price will be dumped. Thats risk you are taking holding ether - there are better coins doing the same. Ripple is safer in my opinion but too centralized to invest in.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

not going to say mine down right now, i will just leave there
will check later at the end of this year, at least i leave mine on ADA / cardano
since it good coin i'm not worry about my portofolio
znaneswar

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

My portfolio looks very bad  Lips sealed because i entered into crypto world in last year November at that time every coin at all time high. and started day trading so i lost 20% from my portfolio. and last BTC dips i lost around 80%+ But i'm confident that it will raise soon and i will enter into profit zone.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

I don't think there's a lot of us here who'll boast of a postive portfolio since the start of the year lol. Everyone's reeling from the correction and we're not even seeing any certain signs of a big reversal coming lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

well, jokes aside that is what they get when they bag hold 100 different shitcoins and call it "portfolio". the right word is always going to be Bag Holder and the dumps are inevitable in altcoin market. when you get the pumps you are happy so you don't see this eventuality but it will always come and bite you in the ass.

Lolz. Yeah that is being said I guess little pumps cant do anything for us. This is just few % hike and that too could be temporary one. I think its too early to celebrate the current green market because I believe we should wait and see where the actual headed. How can market start to plunge upwards without any reason is always been mystery. So you wait for the next news, lets see what information we receive from the market and what exactly caused this up surge. If this isn't the real news or something then your so called "portfolio" might just turn back on yourself. So lets wait and wait!
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

I'm little bit happy today upon seeing market with green colors but the little pumps is not just enough to cover my loses. I hold my coin for quite 4 months now and i experience over half cut on my capital.  I guess i will be just an observer right now because market is so kind of unpredictable.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Everytime i check my portfolio it keeps going down. Like 2% everytime i check. Feeling good right? Maybe ill shutdown my pc and turn off my phone for a while.
ill just enjoy the rest of the day.
Trcream (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

half Sad Sad Suppose I invested total 1 btc and now those btc are like .5 or less. I am just holidng my crypto asset for this year. Hope after this year I can made some profit with my coin. but this year! nope, this year is not good for me. Sad

Mine is almost half too Embarrassed

☛ CBNT☚
Trcream (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Everytime i check my portfolio it keeps going down. Like 2% everytime i check. Feeling good right? Maybe ill shutdown my pc and turn off my phone for a while.
ill just enjoy the rest of the day.

Lol, I not sign in and check the account for days Cheesy

☛ CBNT☚
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: