Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SBT - World-Class Decentralized Exchange  (Read 691 times)
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

From what i've learned about the project, this exchange seems to be listing all kind of ethereum based coin only, is that right?
Will there a plans to list another platform in this exchange?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STAR BIT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

From what i've learned about the project, this exchange seems to be listing all kind of ethereum based coin only, is that right?
Will there a plans to list another platform in this exchange?

for now it support ERC-20 token, and it will support ERC-721 token around Sep.
STAR BIT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

Star Bit EX will start ICO on 2018/08/01 00:00(GMT+8)
for more details, Please check https://ico.sdabi.com/

kenzero12

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

it's a good project!
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

The crypto world needs more decentralized exchanges, I'm always happy to see exchanges built on the 0x protocol. Hopefully this will be strong contender to etherdelta.
matt.liang

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Congratulations!Keep going!
STAR BIT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:36:40 AM

The crypto world needs more decentralized exchanges, I'm always happy to see exchanges built on the 0x protocol. Hopefully this will be strong contender to etherdelta.

thanks  Cheesy
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

STAR BIT®EX’s Trading Volume Competition

STAR BIT’s Third Wave for Extra SBT!
STAR BIT will launch the “STAR BIT EX’s Trading Volume Competition” event at 0:00 a.m. (UTC+8) on July 16th. Participants will be awarded from all four missions separately. STAR BIT wants to ram SBT down your throat, till you choke on it!

【Missions of the event】:

<Mission One> Daily №1

1. Mission One period: July 16th to July 25th

2. 0.5 ETH will be awarded to the 1st and 2nd user who reaches 20 ETH volume of the daily transaction during this mission.

3 .Mission reset time: 0:00 a.m. (UTC+8)

<Mission Two> Weekly №1

1. Mission Two consists of four rounds:
1st Round: July 16th 0:00 a.m. to July 22nd 11:59 p.m.
2nd Round: July 23rd 0:00 a.m. to July 29th 11:59 p.m.
3rd Round: July 30th 0:00 a.m. to August 5th 11:59 p.m.
4th Round: August 6th 0:00 a.m. to August 12th 11:59 p.m.

2. Prizes will be awarded according to the transaction volume rank during each round:
1st place: 2 ETH
2nd place: 1 ETH
3rd place: 0.5 ETH
4th to 5th place: 700 SBT each user
6th to 10th place: 500 SBT each user

3. Transaction volume is calculated independently during each round.

4. If users have the same transaction volume, STAR BIT will use the transaction time as the second accordance.

For example: A and B both have 10 ETH of transaction volume, but A reaches the volume prior to B, thus A wins the prize.

<Mission Three> Overall №1

1. Mission Three period: July 16th 0:00 a.m. to August 12th 11:59 p.m.

2. Prizes will be awarded according to the total transaction volume rank during the trading event:
1st place: 5 ETH
2nd place: 2ETH
3rd place: 1 ETH
4th to 5th place: 0.5 ETH each user
6th to 10th place: 1000 SBT each user

3. If users have the same transaction volume, STAR BIT will use the transaction time as the second accordance.

For example: A and B both have 10 ETH of transaction volume, but A reaches the volume prior to B, thus A wins the prize.

<Mission Four> Perfect Attendance Prize

1. Mission Four period: July 16th 0:00 a.m. to August 12th 11:59 p.m.
Eligible users: Users trade every day during the trading event

2. Eligible users will be awarded 500 SBT.

3. This prize is limited to 20 users, if more than 20 users qualify, STAR BIT will use the total transaction volume of each user as the second accordance.

For example: A and B are both eligible, but A has a higher transaction volume than B, thus A wins the prize.

【Description of the event】
1. To be qualified to this event, participants must register their wallet addresses on the event page.
 https://www.starbitex.com/Competition
2. After submitting the application, participants must agree upon the regulations and rules of this event.
3. Participants will be awarded from all four missions separately. There is no limited number to win the prize for each user.
4. Any cheating or illegal behavior is prohibited. Once a user is found cheating or illegal, his/her qualification will be dismissed.
5. The prize will be awarded after STAR BIT’s ICO ends. Confirmed date will be declared once decided.
6. STAR BIT holds the rights of explanation and modification for this event.
7. Please feel free to contact us by email for any questions related to this event at: service@sdabi.com
I have always believed more exchanges is the way to go and even more decentralized exchanges so we can continue to have better services and value. This is a good one.
STAR BIT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

💥💥💥SBT ICO  💥💥💥officially start NOW!!!
From 8/1 to 8/7, 1 ETH = 6000 SBT, JOIN NOW!!!

CEO of STAR BIT® Sway once claimed in an interview, “The purpose of launching an ICO for StarBit is not only for fundraising, but also using the technology of blockchain through productions and run the business wisely and eternally”.

The benefit of participating in SBT is not limited to its value, but also the income dividend you can get from StarBit. Services and resources that you’ll be able to receive from StarBit and the high security of blockchain are the most beneficial out of all.

🌟For more information checkout ICO website → https://ico.sdabi.com
STAR BIT’s white paper → https://goo.gl/7KdZrG

kenzero12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

GO GO GO!
Cransco

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

It's the best ranking ICO project I've ever seen recently!
Is there anyone know if join for mass purchasing, any good window can introduce to me?  Thanks.

💥💥💥SBT ICO  💥💥💥officially start NOW!!!
From 8/1 to 8/7, 1 ETH = 6000 SBT, JOIN NOW!!!

CEO of STAR BIT® Sway once claimed in an interview, “The purpose of launching an ICO for StarBit is not only for fundraising, but also using the technology of blockchain through productions and run the business wisely and eternally”.

The benefit of participating in SBT is not limited to its value, but also the income dividend you can get from StarBit. Services and resources that you’ll be able to receive from StarBit and the high security of blockchain are the most beneficial out of all.

STAR BIT’s white paper → /7KdZrG]https://[Suspicious link removed]/7KdZrG

https://i.imgur.com/UXPXAFr.png
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

This is an interesting project. Looking at the the white paper and roadmap they are just awesome with such great team, I did be missing the great deal if I don't participate.
STAR BIT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

This is an interesting project. Looking at the the white paper and roadmap they are just awesome with such great team, I did be missing the great deal if I don't participate.

thanks  Cheesy
STAR BIT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

In STAR BIT ® technical conference, STAR BIT ® has announced to establish the Global Decentralized Exchange Alliance with the full support of AGC Capital. In addition, AGC Capital have decided to participate into SBT ICO private placement. The collaboration between STAR BIT ® and  AGC Capital have already launched. AGC has completed signing contract with STAR BIT ® to build joint venture and decentralized exchange (in Australia).

STAR BIT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:14:38 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 05:26:26 AM by STAR BIT

💥💥💥SBT ICO  💥💥💥officially start NOW!!!
Last 36 hours for SBT ICO 1st round offer!!
It’s you last chance to get 6000SBT with 1 ETH!! The exchange rate will adjust to 1 ETH:5500SBT after Taipei time 0:00, 8/8, 2018

STAR BIT’s white paper → https://goo.gl/7KdZrG
Ozinzin

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

I hope that SBT will be successful project. Waiting for August and new update. I have already some coins of this project. I believe in growth.
xiaocai2015

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

Your website is so simple that I can't see much useful information. In addition, have your white paper and roadmap come out?
 I would like to know more details about your team
Amorbest

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

cant sell element em token,unlocked element token and weth,my balance was 1 em, in metamask,balance in starbitex showing 0 em.Please help and respond me.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

I see this project has a good plan, for your concept is a little complicated, the plan will be very successful, this project also has a good team. With a professional team, this project is very potential for success, hopefully run well as planned, good luck
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: