Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HoboNickels & Proof of Stake  (Read 541 times)
dailyarsenal (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:47:06 AM

Can someone please tell me if I'm doing this right? I purchased some HBN on cryptsy and transferred them to my local wallet client where they have been sitting there. I leave my wallet client open and synced 24/7. Is this the proper way that I can earn Stake?

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:30:30 AM

Can someone please tell me if I'm doing this right? I purchased some HBN on cryptsy and transferred them to my local wallet client where they have been sitting there. I leave my wallet client open and synced 24/7. Is this the proper way that I can earn Stake?

you don't have to keep it on all the time. close the wallet and open it again in 10+ days, you'll have a nice surprize  Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
BRUCELLA

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

Hi,

i have some hobo coin since more than 10 days and my wallet is open most of the time. I don't see POS. There is a minimum amount of coin needed to POS ? Or do i need to do something with my wallet to start POS ?

Thanks
Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:50:23 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 05:03:15 PM by Tranz

Hi,

i have some hobo coin since more than 10 days and my wallet is open most of the time. I don't see POS. There is a minimum amount of coin needed to POS ? Or do i need to do something with my wallet to start POS ?

Thanks

No min, just about any amount will stake. However the smaller the inputs, the longer it will take, but as they age their chance will increase. Max weight at 30 days.

If your wallet is encrypted, you will need to unlock it.

See here about PoS.
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Proof_of_Stake

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:28:03 PM

Share the Crypto Hobo Love.  Tongue

EpBgh6cXmPX9L1BHXCxdFbkTof7G92VPT1

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
dailyarsenal (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:10:18 AM

you don't have to keep it on all the time. close the wallet and open it again in 10+ days, you'll have a nice surprize  Wink

I read somewhere that you have a better chance with stake when you leave the wallet open. Is this not correct?

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:13:31 AM

Does it help to have the wallet on a computer with a faster cpu?
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:03:27 AM

I read somewhere that you have a better chance with stake when you leave the wallet open. Is this not correct?

idk, i opened my wallet @ day #10, (i have less than 1k HOBOs), there was a small stake that yeilded up 3HBN.

Does it help to have the wallet on a computer with a faster cpu?

i would say it does, as there was some noticeable activity on my 3core, though if i wasn't looking for it i might not have noticed it  Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: