Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about TRX (TRON)?  (Read 186 times)
dewildance (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

All you know, TRX has started and completed its own mainnet transition. The TRX price affected from last Bitcoin movements and hit really big damage. Justin says he will be making progress by constantly tweeting. What are you thinking? Is there any chance that the TRX will come to good places in the future?
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

I have been think TRON is just a hype, when I consulted a blockchain of technical personnel, it told me TRON code quality makes people feel worried, so I won't invest in the tokens, although he might be a sharp rise.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

All you know, TRX has started and completed its own mainnet transition. The TRX price affected from last Bitcoin movements and hit really big damage. Justin says he will be making progress by constantly tweeting. What are you thinking? Is there any chance that the TRX will come to good places in the future?

I wrote yesterday in another topic about the Tron. They have been holding a contest for TRX holders since today. Competition period: 2018/06/29 00:00 AM to 2018/07/06 00:00 AM (UTC).
Users will be ranked in terms of the total TRX volume traded on their Binance account.
You can see more information here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005888972
Special Prize: 2,000,000 TRX

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

Tron is for long term investment. If you are looking to invest for long term its a good coin.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

TRX is aim for a good purpose, but the CEO is not that reliable, I think
but anyway, they still has very much money to pump this coin. you can see last month, even other altcoins down so much, TRX still stay very good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

I wrote yesterday in another topic about the Tron. They have been holding a contest for TRX holders since today. Competition period: 2018/06/29 00:00 AM to 2018/07/06 00:00 AM (UTC).
Users will be ranked in terms of the total TRX volume traded on their Binance account.
You can see more information here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005888972

This is such a good and interesting way for them to make progress again about the price of tron and also their project but I am also thinking the price is also for the big whales ofcourse which has a lot of trx. What is small trader in big whale,right? So, I think whale is the winner.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

Tron has just burned their token and I hear Tron will grow up to $ 2, but I do not know when it happens, I see a tron ​​with a team that has a lot of money,tron has great power to become a great altcoin in the future.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

tron is best altcoin tron price is only around 0.03$ in these days i think its best time to invest in tron i already invested in tron for long term and i hope price will be reach 1$ in near future and then 10$
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

I currently hold a handful of TRX. I hope that in the future its price will rise again. I also hope that the TRX project is well developed.
Sallymunchy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

I will do investment on TRX.think about long term.
I do read an article about TRX and it mention will increase this year.
well i cant remember where is the link of it. Cheesy
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

Hello many predict by the end of the year a great price. But it's not enough for me to believe in it. They just created a noise and manipulated around the coin's ego but maybe it will grow up a bit.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Community is not sure about this coin as its price movement is very fast in last few weeks but still too many peoples investing in this coin as they believe its long term investment I also invested in this for some time and now feel this is not hyip peoples need to understand this project and now teams investing too much hopefully in coming weeks this could be good investment
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

Tron is already stay in a good place so this will move forward in future but currently all the coins are collapsed so it takes some time but surely day by day Tron marketcap is raise in the market. This will reach a top 5 position in 2019 or 2020 because this is the valuable platform for every user.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Not only trx almost all altcoin are affected of the last bitcoin movement in the market specially the coins have an cheaper value was totally damage from dip. Definitely i strongly believe bitcoin will rise again and i will hold my all my coins in my wallet.

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Let me just shamelessly hijack this thread a bit:

Hello,

either I am too stupid or this is buried too deep, so I'll just do it this way:

I am looking for information regarding Tron, especially technical information about their consensus mechanism (TPoS). Is there a conclusive description somewhere? Or a whitepaper? I know there's the one they allegedly copy/pasted, but I can't seem to find it.

From what I gathered so far, all I'm seeing is a DPoS style system similar to EOS, or am I missing something here?

Regards.
curtism74

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

I will say briefly, I am going to invest for the long term, buying TRON in the region of $ 0.03. I think this is a good price to buy.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

No doubt, Tron is a great project. It's recent development and upgrade makes it worthy to invest in it. If we can hold it for long, we may get some massive profits.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

It could be a solid long term investment from this point on, but in my opinion it has performed so well only because of its excellent marketing and the CEO who is an expert in creating the necessary hype for the project to gain notoriety.
niacar

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

This is such a good and interesting way for them to make progress again about the price of tron and also their project but I am also thinking the price is also for the big whales ofcourse which has a lot of trx. What is small trader in big whale,right? So, I think whale is the winner.
Whether a lot of project parties are now using this method to reward, I think it is a good decision to make profits in the short term! I don’t want to hold TRX for a long time

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

I have been think TRON is just a hype, when I consulted a blockchain of technical personnel, it told me TRON code quality makes people feel worried, so I won't invest in the tokens, although he might be a sharp rise.
if this the case so i wont be investing in this one,thanks for this comment because i am planning to invest a little part of my capital bcause someone told me that this has a good future not knowing thhat the code quality is not conpetent and will becomes an issue ,maybe i woll divert my funds into iota
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: