Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no demand!  (Read 408 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Look at the daily volume. Apart from pumps and dumps there is no real demand.
The media are making things worse and so are negative statements by notable entities!
I can’t see the price recovering without some BIG TIME positive news!
The trick here is to buy in near the low and be prepared to hold for a while!
You need to get into good quality ALTS that do not have negative luggage!
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

The media are making things worse and so are negative statements by notable entities!

I have not seen any negative news for a long time. Moreover, there is some good news like Facebook's unban of cryptocurrencies adds.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

I assure you that bitcoin has no problem with demand, and the lower the price the greater demand is. I think that most of the trading right now is done OTC, not on exchanges, so we don't see the real volume that occurs behind the doors.
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

this is only the perfect time to invest in btc or in eth.. we don't need to worry that much because it will not last long in dip... it will pump after a week. so all you need to do is be patient and believe.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

I have not seen any negative news for a long time. Moreover, there is some good news like Facebook's unban of cryptocurrencies adds.

The media are always talking about the price going down and how people lost money. The central bank in England issued a warning about Cryptos in the last 24 hours: Wake up bitch or are still asleep!
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

The media are always talking about the price going down and how people lost money. The central bank in England issued a warning about Cryptos in the last 24 hours: Wake up bitch or are still asleep!

Seriously? Its still up from last year. I think you should maybe sell up now why you can, I don't think this market is for you. Bank talking crap about Bitcoin, now that has never happened before. I wonder why they would do that?  Roll Eyes
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Seriously? Its still up from last year. I think you should maybe sell up now why you can, I don't think this market is for you. Bank talking crap about Bitcoin, now that has never happened before. I wonder why they would do that?  Roll Eyes

There is always a smart ass at every party!
Hirikama29

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

If you do not have the need to invest in bitcoin then you may be able to buy other coffers such as ethereum or other copper ores today with many options for you. Make sure you invest if you dont like bitcoin
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

Please provide us some charts that really mentions that BTC or other cryptocurrency does not have a demand as I think that it is just you own assumption because of the current trend in the market. Just to remind you that anything that has price always have a demand it is just how large that demand is, also look at the bright side off the market it is really good right now to buy new investments.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

This situation all the coins are no demand but market will change soon again bull run start in next month and main advantage of Bitcoin is many companies are adopting the Bitcoin so surely will raise again at the same time demand also increase in market. I hope this year Bitcoin is legalised in many countries this will reach 20k USD in end of the year.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

The huge rises in the past were always mysterious.  Anyone who has been around for a while realizes that.

gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

I think this has something to do with this year's world cup where the demand for bitcoin and altcoin is weakening because of the people who sell their assets for the world cup.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

I do not agree with your point of view, I think there is a great demand for Bitcoin. Traditional currency is controlled by the government. Bitcoin is controlled by humans and there may be no demand.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

Everyone is just waiting for new lows, I'm wondering where these freshly printed $250 million Tether went to? Imagine how much people are Tethered right now, they did not cash out, they are planning to re-buy. Bitcoin has no demand among average Joes, demand will come when they see prices going up. They are not trying to buy the bottom, they join during the pumps.
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

that's no correct!
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

Because that's the whales wants to happen it is really normal that they control or manipulate everything nothings new on what is happening in the market for sure they are planning something is really big before they pump the market so hard it is the time for us to accumulate as much as we can Bitcoin and altcoins. Goodluck everyone.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

At the moment yes, but most people still believe on bitcoin so that's why it's value still consider as high.
I still believe on it too so do not try to panic sell because it will affect on bitcoin value globally !
Just patient and it will increase just like last Nov - Dec 2017

Smiley
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Look if you are one of those very weak people and afraid to face the volatility then get out in this world we are not bitch as what you think nor a pretender, we are here because of we believe as what we had enjoyed a decent life.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

The demands to bitcoin and maybe all of the altcoins and tokens are low now, because it is obvious that the falling continues and the people want to buy when prices are lowest.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

In my opinion, maybe it is not the media that influence the market with the consequence of moving the market on the negative side. So i keep the 'maybe' because we do not fully know the trajectory of the market and its true steps. But if things are the way they are, it's simply our guilt, investors and supporters who dreams of a prosperous and promising future. The sum of all this is a consequence of the present.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: