Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no demand!  (Read 408 times)
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

No demand, false propaganda and bot manipulation. Lol a filthy rich mouth of words, but doesn’t have proof to backup his statement. Significantly arrogant to members questioning his opinion and only appreciate those who agree to him. The last time I look at the chart it’s positive and yourself only live in negativity. You want to buy in amuch lower price then you need to do more than this.

HODL
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

No demand, false demand and bot manipulation. Lol a filthy rich mouth of words, but doesn’t have no proof of such statements. Significantly arrogant in questioning his opinion and only accept such when you will agree. The last time I look at the chart it’s positive and yourself only live in negativity. You want to buy in amuch lower price then you need to do more than this.

Look at the charts:

One big pump then sideways and the price is below the last pump: There is no retail demand BUT if everyone FOMOs in their will be demand. The risk is whoever did these pumps could sell and plummet the price after the FOMO kicks in. Alternatively the pump entity might ride the upward spike if momentum kicks in. That is an honest appraisal! If resistance kicks in big time at 7K the entity will sell for sure after they sell the Alts they bought before they started their quest!
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

No demand, false propaganda and bot manipulation. Lol a filthy rich mouth of words, but doesn’t have proof to backup his statement. Significantly arrogant to members questioning his opinion and only appreciate those who agree to him. The last time I look at the chart it’s positive and yourself only live in negativity. You want to buy in amuch lower price then you need to do more than this.
Exactly, trying to talk shit without any proof. If there’s no demand then why the price is up in the past days and even BOT made that pump there is still demand. We should not listen easily on this kind of topic, don’t panic make a research and prove that this statement is wrong.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Yes, the bitcoin has no demand cause the investors are kinda scared because they don't what the result of the FBI investigation on 130 cryptocurrency will bring or cause to the crypto currency sphere and once the investigation is finish the market will experience some demand. However, the Chinese CCID are not helping either due to the negative comment they are making about Bitcoin.

riwatmoni

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

if I think so far there is still demand and we can see in other big exchanges like kucoin, binance and others, but most importantly we do not panic in this situation still continue to believe in the world of crypto, because we can see so many people want to buy Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin then starting now with the market return and bitcoin price increases, everything will come back and lots of demand about bitcoin
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

I think now very good time to buy. prices for all tokens and coins very reduced and coming soon growth in all crypto market. will wait for the good news
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

Why you so negative on BTC? All can change in 1 week and you start thinking another way, be positive brother! Smiley
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

I do not now if OPs post has a negative vibe to it or he/she is giving an advice. But let me say this if BTC and any other cryptocurrency does not have demand then they would not have any value put into them. As such the down trend in the market has many reasons and triggers whether it is the whale manipulation or strong correction, but if an investor or trader wants to thrive in the market I would highly suggest to make strategies that is specific to what trend the market has.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

I think now very good time to buy. prices for all tokens and coins very reduced and coming soon growth in all crypto market. will wait for the good news

Wait for a strong indicator that the market has turned. The last pump was rejected by the 200 day EMA: The bitches pumping BTC might have triggered a down trend to 5K. They might go for another pump however. There is no retail demand. The only demand is from the BTC pump team bitches. Only opinion.

The BTC pump team might sell and get out and trigger a big bear and short sell to get their money back: Who knows it is only opinion. The dumb ass pump team must be scratching their heads at the moment. In addition ALT prices are not following the pumps like they used to giving BTC less value!
georgereyes

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Bulls will come in a 5k which is the solid support line.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

In my opinion, theirs a demand it just like the media is confusing the mind of the investors. It is just part of manipulation so that people might panic about BTC. That;s why we must be keen observant about whats happening on the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:57:11 AM

In my own thoughts, if the mind of the people think the way it is then its better we need to help BTC to promote into the market that it is still in demand. The media has influencing false news to the minds of the people that's why we need to find and search how reliable the news are.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:25:07 AM

It has value because the people who use the currency says it does. Why is USD worth anything, it's nothing more than a piece of cloth. It is not backed by anything store of value like gold. It has not been backed for a while. In the production of any crypto coin, there is the value it takes to mine that coin. It takes electricity to mine coins, so there is a basis of value in that. There were times when it cost more to mine what a bitcoin was worth on the market. I'm not an expert and someone can please correct me if anything wrong, for my better understanding, but that's how I see it.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

Look at the daily volume. Apart from pumps and dumps there is no real demand.
The media are making things worse and so are negative statements by notable entities!
I can’t see the price recovering without some BIG TIME positive news!
The trick here is to buy in near the low and be prepared to hold for a while!
You need to get into good quality ALTS that do not have negative luggage!

Quite the opposite. Every time I pay a visit to the Bitcoin buy and sell transactions, I almost always find the green word buy way more often than the red word sell. But I wonder why the price is still low. I think the price of Bitcoin will grow naturally in the next few weeks. This will prove you wrong. Bitcoin's price does not need a big time positive news for it to grow. People buy Bitcoin not because of big news. They buy because of the big profit waiting for them.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Look at the daily volume. Apart from pumps and dumps there is no real demand.
The media are making things worse and so are negative statements by notable entities!
I can’t see the price recovering without some BIG TIME positive news!
The trick here is to buy in near the low and be prepared to hold for a while!
You need to get into good quality ALTS that do not have negative luggage!

Well no one actually sees the recovery in most situations. It does come as a surprise to all of us except the whales or probably any other group manipulating the market. But one thing I know for sure is that BTC is still alive and we are going to see some healthy market greens sometime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: