Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io  (Read 28651 times)
frankerstein

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

What are you going to do with funds worth $3,000,000?
  • 40% of the collected funds will be reserved for product development
  • 30% of the collected funds will be reserved for communication and marketing
  • 20% of the collected funds will be reserved for unexpected operational costs
  • 5% of the collected funds will be reserved for legal costs
  • 5% of the collected funds will be reserved for unexpected costs

crypfreak1101

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Product Development? Bitcanna is a mediator b/w the cannabis sellers and consumers? What product hen??
advisor_moon

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

Product Development? Bitcanna is a mediator b/w the cannabis sellers and consumers? What product hen??

I just read the Whitepaper on their website, I believe if you do too, you'll find that Bitcanna is trying to integrate the local retailers on to form a Supply Chain of it exclusive products.
I have one question, you mentioned on your website - "In Phase 3 a trust and reputation layer will be integrated into the blockchain and a variety of applications will be developed on top of this layer." What exactly are the apps you are talking about here ?
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

I do not know, to be honest, I have a negative attitude towards all kinds of "medicines".
if we discard the fact that this is a blockchain associated with cannabis, then I like the idea and plan for its implementation, I will follow you!
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

I just read the Whitepaper on their website, I believe if you do too, you'll find that Bitcanna is trying to integrate the local retailers on to form a Supply Chain of it exclusive products.
I have one question, you mentioned on your website - "In Phase 3 a trust and reputation layer will be integrated into the blockchain and a variety of applications will be developed on top of this layer." What exactly are the apps you are talking about here ?

to satisfy its users, a product will be created to facilitate various types of transactions. I think Bitcanna like that, will integrate retailers with Supply chain with exclusive products.
Carlson_Ac

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
bountymaster18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
I feel Bitcanna is already working on organizing this market.
deadworld

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

What will be BCNA used for on the platform??
frankerstein

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

The BitCanna coin(BCNA) is a digital currency that will act as a mean of exchange and the unit of account on the BitCanna blockchain.
odon

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Good morning, all!
That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
deadworld

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

The BitCanna coin(BCNA) is a digital currency that will act as a mean of exchange and the unit of account on the BitCanna blockchain.
Can we mine bitcanna coins or BCNA like other cryptocurrencies??
frankerstein

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

No, the BitCanna protocol runs a proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm, in contrary to Bitcoin’s Proof-of-Work. The Proof of Stake algorithm is a generalization of the Proof of Work algorithm. In PoS, the nodes are known as the ‘validators’ and, rather than mining the blockchain, they validate the transactions to earn a transaction fee. This is done by ‘proving’ your stake to the network of nodes. The more coins you stake, the better chance you have at successfully creating a block.
aleksandrivanov99

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

No, the BitCanna protocol runs a proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm, in contrary to Bitcoin’s Proof-of-Work. The Proof of Stake algorithm is a generalization of the Proof of Work algorithm. In PoS, the nodes are known as the ‘validators’ and, rather than mining the blockchain, they validate the transactions to earn a transaction fee. This is done by ‘proving’ your stake to the network of nodes. The more coins you stake, the better chance you have at successfully creating a block.

For payment making what is the advantage of using BCNA over othe crypto like bitcoins??
MarkLer

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people don't hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
crypfreak1101

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

What are the problems to which Bitcanna is providing solutions for??
advisor_moon

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

to satisfy its users, a product will be created to facilitate various types of transactions. I think Bitcanna like that, will integrate retailers with Supply chain with exclusive products.

But many same projects seem to fail in their attempt to truly gain adopted by users, why would Bitcanna be different ?
freakingcat

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

Can you please elaborate on your underline business? And how is this different from Paragon, Budbo & Potcoin?

frankerstein

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

But many same projects seem to fail in their attempt to truly gain adopted by users, why would Bitcanna be different ?
The BitCanna Alliance: big partnerships; The current partners already have a total of more than 10 million unique visitors per month. These partners accept BitCanna, and actively encourage their community to use BitCanna, because this benefits both the partner and the customer.
In addition, BitCanna is supported by well-known international media partners, mainly Cannabis, so we have a seamless connection with the target group.
Marekjones97

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

What are the minimum and maximum BCNA I can buy??
mshiwank

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

What makes BitCanna  different from other projects that have already failed in their attempt to truly gain adopted by users??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: