Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Will Reach 250,000 USD  (Read 431 times)
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

I do not believe it because I think it's just a crap made to deceive a lot of people. bitcoin price will reach $ 250k within 4 years? It is impossible Roll Eyes
Many people  said that it is impossible to reach $ 1,000 mark in bitcoin and we achieved it. Most doubted that we wouldn't reach $ 10,000 in bitcoin and we reached it again. It was the same with $ 20,000. Now the rollback can last for years, but a new wave will still begin and maybe we'll see the $ 250,000.

Yes it's possible but I guess it will happen in the next 5 years. Right now we are in deep trouble again as there's a lot of dumping going on. We may never get to see $10K at the rate that bitcoin is going. We need to wait and we should think or ourselves as the new adopters so say the least and accumulate today and hold for the next 5-8 years and hope that once day that 5 digits will be breached and even more.
I also like the $ 250,000 bitcoin in the next five years and hopefully that will happen, but in reality there will be many challenges. Now I think if it happens, it will be the story of at least 10 years later.
I think that if bitcoin price will reach to 100000$ in next five years it will be a very good achievement by the bitcoin. Although I am not rejecting the possibility to reach to that level but I think that it may be possible in next century.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hualy2

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

I don't think Bitcoin's price may rise to $250000 within two years, because now I don't see too many investors entering the market, and now there are so many negative news!
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

It may be hard to reach to that point of price and make it stable, look how the ATH last year made the price plunge down to almost -70%, if the price made a new record of ATH this year wouldn't be the same thing would happen to bitcoin? like it made to the price at least $30k or $40k, the cycle will continue as people will surely take the profit from that point of price with the addition of the manipulators, whales and greedy people.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

I don't think Bitcoin's price may rise to $250000 within two years, because now I don't see too many investors entering the market, and now there are so many negative news!
2 years is a short period of time, but nothing is short when there is craziness in the market. We can still experience some bullish activity in the long run that can affect the market and a lot of enthusiasm with people calling moon over again. What has happened in the past will still always have the chance to repeat itself and there is no doubt about that.

This does not mean I am in agreement with seeing such amount in a few years; but what I am just implying is that we simply do not know as long as we cannot predict the future but it is not like it cannot be possible. In past bitcoin had showed 100x growth in 3 years of time. From that, we may expect another 100x growth in 4 to 5 years also. By this, from $5,500 we may expect $550,000 which is more than double what OP is expecting. It is possible but when is the thing, no one could sure about.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BorisVirla

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

How high Bitcoin rises is the biggest question during December 2017 but after an extreme downturn, investors and traders expect analysts' predictions to turn into reality. Predictions by analysts such as Tim Draper who confirm Bitcoin will reach $ 250,000 in 2022 appear in Interview with thestreet.com to discuss Bitcoin and its future.

What do you think? do you believe? give the reason

I would like to believe that everything will be so.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

I do not believe it because I think it's just a crap made to deceive a lot of people. bitcoin price will reach $ 250k within 4 years? It is impossible Roll Eyes
Many people  said that it is impossible to reach $ 1,000 mark in bitcoin and we achieved it. Most doubted that we wouldn't reach $ 10,000 in bitcoin and we reached it again. It was the same with $ 20,000. Now the rollback can last for years, but a new wave will still begin and maybe we'll see the $ 250,000.

Yes it's possible but I guess it will happen in the next 5 years. Right now we are in deep trouble again as there's a lot of dumping going on. We may never get to see $10K at the rate that bitcoin is going. We need to wait and we should think or ourselves as the new adopters so say the least and accumulate today and hold for the next 5-8 years and hope that once day that 5 digits will be breached and even more.
I also like the $ 250,000 bitcoin in the next five years and hopefully that will happen, but in reality there will be many challenges. Now I think if it happens, it will be the story of at least 10 years later.
I think that if bitcoin price will reach to 100000$ in next five years it will be a very good achievement by the bitcoin. Although I am not rejecting the possibility to reach to that level but I think that it may be possible in next century.

Five years actually sound like quite a good number of years to have some pretty good growth which may tend towards this. Anything is possible with the market, and this would even be something easy, if we get to see some news that would instigate huge institutional entry and then we can simply just start going haywire over again with the market skyrocketing speedily which we all know how this can unfold with huge percentage gains.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

How high Bitcoin rises is the biggest question during December 2017 but after an extreme downturn, investors and traders expect analysts' predictions to turn into reality. Predictions by analysts such as Tim Draper who confirm Bitcoin will reach $ 250,000 in 2022 appear in Interview with thestreet.com to discuss Bitcoin and its future.

What do you think? do you believe? give the reason

I would like to believe that everything will be so.
I would not expect any new investor not to want to believe it to be so after picking the peaks and holding all through, believing that just one day, what they are holding is really going to be worth a whole lot. $250k may sound more like a top one at the moment, but we all know this market can really end up surprising and we can one day be testing this phase as an ATH or even using as a support in the long run. However, like I said, this is in the long run and no one knows the future at all, except for us to just wait rather than trying to predict something we know nothing about.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

It may be hard to reach to that point of price and make it stable, look how the ATH last year made the price plunge down to almost -70%, if the price made a new record of ATH this year wouldn't be the same thing would happen to bitcoin? like it made to the price at least $30k or $40k, the cycle will continue as people will surely take the profit from that point of price with the addition of the manipulators, whales and greedy people.
Normally, you cannot expect a price to go up hugely and then expect that it would not have to find a bottom all over again.
What we are experiencing now in this downtrend market has been experienced before and it is what we are still going to end up experiencing in the long run as we keep attaining new ATHs, just that at that point, $6k would be more like a forgotten story, and maybe we are just battling with a support that is being considered as an ATH now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: