Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack Ma said Blockchain was a great but Bitcoin is A Bubble  (Read 442 times)
l10no (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Nowadays there is a huge concern in all crypto traders and crypto investors, because we all know. Bitcoin's value has continued to decline since January 2018. Even some experts say, Bitcoin will return at a price of 100-300 USD by 2020, because they think that Bitcoin is a Bubble that can erupt and disappear without a trace.

Even Jack Ma warns us Crypto actors to be careful when investing in Bitcoin.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/alibabas-jack-ma-calls-bitcoin-a-possible-bubble-while-embracing-its-.html

maybe this is not a new problem in the crypto world, but we all have started to worry, it will happen earlier than expected.
BTC chart in june 29

how do you think the crypto traders and crypto investors are responding to this issue?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Jack Ma is an Autistic Fuck who serves the "BIG" Money

Bitcoin is in a bubble?
Right now it is almost impossible to make any money mining BTC,LTC,etc...
So tell me what is left of "the bubble" now?

If this all was in a bubble, everybody who is mining would make serious good money.
Truth is, people are turining of there miners because of losses.

And tada, it's Friday and....  Another Bitcoin dump (like almost every Friday)

There is only one problem now: MANIPULATION

Isaythebitcoinbitch

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will come back to 200/300 USD.
but, maybe Jack Ma is right. from 20k to 5.8k in just few months is a clear symptom of a bubble.
it's like dot.com bubble. New really disruptive technologies suffer this...
l10no (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Jack Ma is an Autistic Fuck who serves the "BIG" Money

Bitcoin is in a bubble?
Right now it is almost impossible to make any money mining BTC,LTC,etc...
So tell me what is left of "the bubble" now?

If this all was in a bubble, everybody who is mining would make serious good money.
Truth is, people are turining of there miners because of losses.

And tada, it's Friday and....  Another Bitcoin dump (like almost every Friday)

There is only one problem now: MANIPULATION

in fact, you have the same thoughts as I think right now, and I know that Jack Ma is also anti-Bitcoin, but he is very enthusiastic about Blockchain technology. but it kept on my mind, because Bitcoin just kept weakening. not just Friday but continues and continues to fall.

manipulation is sure, but the question is, until when will it last? I still hope everything will be okay
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Saying that blockchain was great but bitcoin is a bubble is an ironical statement. Without bitcoin I do not think blockchain will be as popular as it is today. It is like saying the bank building is better without bankers and financial transactions.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

i love how the media has literary ran out of FUD to the point that they have succumbed to re-posting old FUDs from months ago. this one in particular has been repeated multiple times. i think every couple of months we see it again.
here it is from May: https://cointelegraph.com/news/e-commerce-giant-alibabas-jack-ma-says-blockchain-is-not-a-bubble-bitcoin-is

There is a FOMO brewing...
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:50:22 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Oh my God!!! A guy somewhere said something!!! OMG, OMG. 
Oh wait, it's all good. Another guy somewhere else said the opposite, so they have canceled each other out.   Cheesy

Is that how you think the economy works?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
l10no (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

so tell me what your opinion is about this, I just need your opinion, because I think worries are normal for everyone, and I need opinions from an experienced person on this subject. and I say it again, maybe this is not a new issue in crypto world, but what's your response about this? because I'm just curious, you guys the pro crypto would be wiser to respond  this issue
dalvitka

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

The rich are saying the truth. Bitcoin is representative of blockchain, it has symbolic meaning as such. Not the best, but it's the best benchmark for pricing other units.
l10no (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

Oh my God!!! A guy somewhere said something!!! OMG, OMG. 
Oh wait, it's all good. Another guy somewhere else said the opposite, so they have canceled each other out.   Cheesy

Is that how you think the economy works?

and I think sometimes it works, and it will not work if we do not care what happens, and how do you think should economic growth work on public opinion? I see your rank is quite high, so I think you can explain my question.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

I'm not sure yet with pernyattan jack ma because at the moment and what happens with bitcoin is not a symptom of bubbles but it's just a factor that makes people turn away from bitcoin and it's only temporary.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

Who are those experts that say it's going to $300? I haven't seen such ridiculous predictions in a long time.
You know what's funny? When BTC was actually hitting 300$ nobody was predicting it. People weren't even looking for the bottom at that time and everybody said "it's dead, fuck it" because they were so tired of 2 year long downtrend, and it still recovered. Now there's much more acceptance and the value of all the BTC businesses combined is higher than the value of all bitcoins at $300. It's simply naive to think that we can go there and if you're willing I can bet you a lot of money that we're not going to go to $300 by 2020 Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
l10no (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Who are those experts that say it's going to $300? I haven't seen such ridiculous predictions in a long time.
You know what's funny? When BTC was actually hitting 300$ nobody was predicting it. People weren't even looking for the bottom at that time and everybody said "it's dead, fuck it" because they were so tired of 2 year long downtrend, and it still recovered. Now there's much more acceptance and the value of all the BTC businesses combined is higher than the value of all bitcoins at $300. It's simply naive to think that we can go there and if you're willing I can bet you a lot of money that we're not going to go to $300 by 2020 Smiley

thats quite good buddy, If you ask me who, I just forget it. but I just remember I saw it on internet. but we re here concern about the downtrend of Bitcoin. 300 $ well I do just dont believe it, its only a prediction and my own prediction is the opposite , I believe BTC will rise to 25k at the end of this year.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

I've always believed Jack Ma is a smart guy though you can't agree with everything a person says just because you admire their work. The guy admitted prior that we doesn't really know that much about bitcoin yet and probably the information he got were all negative but he has a valid point whether we like it or not. And him indicating that blockchain  is great could mean he's ready to get in to this market as well. Alibaba could very well partner with a crypto.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

Maybe Jack Ma is a successful businessman and knows about future economic potential, but remember he is not a god who knows everything. besides Jack Ma, there are still many other successful entrepreneurs who have opinions that go against Jack Ma. So what is the core we can take from this? believe in yourself and remain optimistic
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will come back to 200/300 USD.
but, maybe Jack Ma is right. from 20k to 5.8k in just few months is a clear symptom of a bubble.
it's like dot.com bubble. New really disruptive technologies suffer this...

20k to 5.8k in just few months is NOT a clear symptom of a bubble. Only noobs will think of it this way... in the latter of 2017, bitcoin rockets up from 7k all the way to 19k because some greedy ass hyped it in all forms of media. Try to recall those events and you'll get what am sayin...

Therefore, that " 20k to 5.8k" that you were talkin about is called "corrrrrrection". A huge "corrrection" - whereas the sheep has to sell their btc cheap because they are dumb enough to buy on trend.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

yes, we should be worried about the crypto market condition today, but this condition also does not make us pessimistic. and do not lose our expectations.

it's just a general prediction, anyone can make speculation about bitcoin price, if he says that bitcoin will erupt in the near future, I think it is the wrong prediction.

because now in every corner of the world already know bitcoin.

the spread of bitcoin continues to increase every year, bitcoin only takes longer to get up from this condition.

i think he will only be created the FUD, and make the people panics.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

We must agree that bitcoin clearly showed signs of a financial bubble when it rose in December last year in its price to the level of $ 20,000. However, he was not scheduled for such behavior. It was designed for its primary use as a means of payment. The greed of people made it primarily a means of accumulating value and therefore bitcoin had to grow in value and become a bubble. However, on the other hand, the nature of the crypto currency has not been fully explored and therefore it is quite difficult to say exactly what is normal for it and what is not.

wheilcristinna

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Well I agree the price was too high for BTC at such early stage. Don't get me wrong, I believe BTC is worth 20k, but not at such huge pump in short term. It has to show it's real potential for rest world to understand BTC is best.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

Sometimes I am considering the case with bitcoins death, because to be wise enough you need to consider all the options that could ever happen. But I think we would survive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: