Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People giving up, this is getting dangerous  (Read 490 times)
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

The price of Bitcoin is not that low yet. Compared to 2017 it's 2-3x higher, compared to July 2016 it's 10x higher!

The whole whales point is buying low and selling high. Trust me for them it's still not low enough.

Market crash is no one's goal, especially not whales. That is why it will not happen.

Reasons:
  • there's too much money in the game,
  • there's no reason for a crash.

As long as the prices fluctuate we're good. This is how the profit is done.

It's every individual's who's involved in crypto business job and duty to know the market well enough to make right decisions for themself. People are giving up because they got involved in something they do not understand and are not even trying to.

The whales are not a problem here, people who have no clue what they are doing are.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

You think large purses are dealing with your requests. They press and press, they want you to lose all your money and only then they will start another growth.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

Dear whales, if you or your bots let bitcoin drop more, people will give up and you will have noone to pull money from. Smart money won't play because smart money can't play only against each other. At the end of the day, big investment base will be needed but people are getting driven away. Just because members here are keeping positive, general public ridicules bitcoin and altcoins. This is unhealthy and it is not good for anyone.

Whales do not read such topics, and certainly do not need your advice. If they listened to the opinion of every unprofessional trader, Holder and followed his advice, they would never become whales. Much more than whales, the decline of the market is influenced by speculators and media resources, predicting a drop in prices. Although I'm sure that big market players use this and put the right information into the right heads.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

No matter what the whales do, this can only affect one part. It does not mean that the entire cryptocurrency is under their control. Some people give up and leave. More people will join. This market will always operate. And the trend is getting better and better and is understood by more people. Abandoning people and joining people, I believe that adding more, the market will not be more dangerous, it will only get better and better.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

Dear whales, if you or your bots let bitcoin drop more, people will give up and you will have noone to pull money from. Smart money won't play because smart money can't play only against each other. At the end of the day, big investment base will be needed but people are getting driven away. Just because members here are keeping positive, general public ridicules bitcoin and altcoins. This is unhealthy and it is not good for anyone.

I think this is what I'm thinking about right now - how much this manipulation has bothered. Unfortunately, whales do not care about ordinary traders, and even if people now leave the market, when the growth begins, new ones will come. Just stay positive and wait
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

If the whale is responsible, then they are not a whale. If we can't fight them, we can choose to follow them. Finally, they don't care what you said. Look for another opportunity instead of complaining, because the whale is not the cause of your failure.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

I began to lose money on medium-term investments. I have never been engaged in day trading, but I think that now it is worth doing this.
int226

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

Maybe they will not care about you, what they care about is profit. And I firmly believe that most of us are.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Some may have been given up but there are still loyal investors who are not leaving crypto. That's because they were able to earn in the past and still believe that crypto is here to stay. I also believe that digital currency will continue to be lucrative in the future.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

I think us small timers are simply at the hands of those that still need to get a comfortable position in btc or in any other high potential projects. Have you seen the walls to keep prices low, it's not only btc, it's every high potential project. I think these are great developments, but I hear you that it sometimes gets frustrated as it looks like they are overplaying their hand(s).

I think this drop was bound to happen at some point. So many people that were responsible for getting btc to $20k have either lost big time, or have seen their position decrease. Either way, times like this require us to be patient....things will turn, as I think so many believe in blockchain nowadays Smiley.
hijack88

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

Most of the investments that people made were in the late december 2017 when the price was in the highest point. Its not hard to predict that it will fall eventually as the growth in 2017 was purely speculative and not backed by any significant situation.

Right now all you can do when you  want to make big bucks is to invest in the long term. In few years the market will be cleared of all the altcoins that dont bring any value and the cash will be transfered to the ones that hold value. That might happen in two years and it will be the time of market consolidation when the prices will rise.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

Yes, the price is really not happy this year.I do not know what it is connected with,but many lose patience ,waiting for growth.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

Those giving up are those who don't really understand how the market actually works. Do not give up for any reason whatsoever. The bulls have started returning gradually and it is expected that with little time, the market will bounce back to normalcy. Just keep holding if you are in loss.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

This is exactly what whales want . They want people to gave up to provoke a panic sale and buy crypto almost for free . You are wrong , if you think that crypto will be destroyed if bitcoin will fall to 3k or lower . Yes , some part of investors and traders will quit crypto , but they will be replaced by a new people when whales will pump bitcoin to the moon .
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

I don't think that the whales are at fault in the recent downfall across cryptoverse. They just did what they are supposed to do, when everyone's buying, they sell - Buy Low, Sell High. When everyone's selling, they could be buying discreetly so that it won't be obvious to the public eye - it is part of their strategy. What the public should be doing including us small time investors is to think like the whales and swim with the waves they create, Better days will come.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

Some may have been given up but there are still loyal investors who are not leaving crypto. That's because they were able to earn in the past and still believe that crypto is here to stay. I also believe that digital currency will continue to be lucrative in the future.

This is merely part of the game. Even how much the price of bitcoin goes down, those who know and believe won't leave. It is understandable, that there are low points in the market, even if it is done by whales or not. Those who understand believes that the price of btc will be uphill once again.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

I began to lose money on medium-term investments. I have never been engaged in day trading, but I think that now it is worth doing this.
Coming out from this experience, it's better to find other means of style, trading is really unpredictable right now as the fluctuations are almost
unseen small jumped followed by deeper dip, we need to adjust and start to create more plans in order to survive and take advantage of anything
that involves our investment.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

no crypto project as Socratus is not dangerous but others are dangerous
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

This is merely part of the game. Even how much the price of bitcoin goes down, those who know and believe won't leave. It is understandable, that there are low points in the market, even if it is done by whales or not. Those who understand believes that the price of btc will be uphill once again.
I also think that some will be replaced by others and there are enough investors who will hold to the end because they know that after the fall, growth will begin.

SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Yes, the price is really discouraging and no one really knows when it will be back to normal and increase but this does not mean we should all give up irrespective of what the big whales are doing with price manipulation rather, we should all keep strong and hope it normalize early before the end of the year. I believe people are giving up because they are scared of losing their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: