Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: have found that the coins of some recent exchanges are very popular Why is this  (Read 92 times)
inding (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

Just like this theme, I found that some recent transactions are very popular coins, such as FT, OCX, CONI and others, and I want to know why. No one thinks this is like a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Just like this theme, I found that some recent transactions are very popular coins, such as FT, OCX, CONI and others, and I want to know why. No one thinks this is like a scam?
Maybe FOMO on coins of the exchanges industry is the right reason for that, I'm not familiar with OCX or CONI but, I have done a little research on Fcoin/FToken. They just launched the exchange in May and this exchange has been in the spotlight because of its high trading volume and they bring a new business model in this market with the concept;  turns cryptocurrency trading into mining " they call it, trans-fee mining ".

I don't think Fcoin is a scam because they bring a new business model and their trading platform has a high trading volume, it proves that the market is very  enthusiastic about this project
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Oh yeah and the BNB, Towerbee are kind of similar to that one. I guess thats the best marketing strategy or way of attracting the investors to their exchangers. I mean BNB offers 50% discount on their site if you use the BNB tokens and thus it gets popular right away as you get something in exchange of buying that coin. You get future investment done as well as you gain the coin into portfolio. May be thats the classic way of infatuating the people these days and know what it does work just fine currently.  Grin
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

Yes some coins like FT, OCX, CONI and many more are now being popular in the transactions nowadays. It is because maybe they are in a good position in the market and market price is good at this time. I think they are not scam. Moreover, I also think that they had a good potential and they will be more popular in the coming future.
jahidck

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

Since no one knows the background of those coins, there is a high chance of being scam of those coins. Probably they are trying to manioulate the market in the bearish situation.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

I don't think they are scams. They gained public attention in very short time. Some FOMOs, BNBs plays a major role for this.
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

Before Fcoin launched an activity, you can get high benefits from it. Although there are tastes of Ponzi schemes, you can't rule out that everyone involved wants to get certain benefits from them and forget about the root of the scam. Various exchanges have launched similar activities to attract attention
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Not familiar with those coins, I wonder why most of you are getting hooked up with those type of coins?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

users always ask for the best, so they will choose which one have better strategy and profitable so maybe this coins are offering more profit than others that why the user are getting interested on trading with it.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

The coins mentioned above is not a scammed coins. The reason behind its popularity grow in the exchange is that they have a good track of ico result so the users who did not buy these coins are panic buying in the market because they have a good ROI. It is not advise that you should take consider and make urgent decisions to buy the coins that is popular because it may be a trap. Do your own research first.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

This could be a strategy by the marketing team to get the attention of the investors. BNB offers some promotional offers if these are used and exchanged on their websites. This is a stunt pulled to generate more investors and to be able to make themselves more popular by generating a buzz in the market.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

in order to make the coins popular or get them famous, or simply put, make them famous in the market, the team could be behind such an activity to boost the activity of the investments of the coins. this is indeed a very creative and unique way to generate investors.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

Coins of exchanges are popular now so because people understand that if a currency exchange develops its token it will grow in value and it will be possible to earn good money on it. This is only speculative interest.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

The thing is that people already know these exchanges, they already trust them so if they are bringing out their own coins then people are quick to invest in these coins hence their popularity. Besides, these are exchange backed coins, you can be sure that they are not scam coins, they actually have a stable institution behind it which can guarantee their survival in the market.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

I have not really heard of those coins before, I will research about them to find out what makes them so popular or it is just a mere hype by the backers of the coin to pump it and later dump on people.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

I think this is a PR move and that exchanges simply advertise themselves and their coins. More than 200 different exchanges are already functioning and everyone wants their piece of cake. I noticed that on many of them there are huge volumes, but if you look at that, there are very few real deals, usually it's a wash trading, to attract people to their platform.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

Maybe because these coins pay dividends? (BNB is for fees)
it's nice passive income for holders, because the main strategy of investing is: Money should make money.
Whaletank club
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: