Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:57:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Actual Amazix Rewarding Campaigns  (Read 575 times)
adytran

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Amazix Team is quite good, this is my mind. I  join almost bounty campain that Amazix is a manager. One of the reason is a support team- they are profesional and quickly respond. When i confuse about any problem, i ask at tele channel, they support me very quick
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

Amazix Team is quite good, this is my mind. I  join almost bounty campain that Amazix is a manager. One of the reason is a support team- they are profesional and quickly respond. When i confuse about any problem, i ask at tele channel, they support me very quick
I can say the same about this team, which always takes care of their image and works at full strength. All my appeals to these people were heard and adequately reacted.
Boss95rnd (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

They are a good bounty management firm, but recently they changed the name of the campaign to Reward campaign (and TGE instead of ICO).
But this is an incomplete list, such as Zero Carbon, Crypto Carz, OEL, and the campaigns which they promoted.

I think this guy is trying to do this to earn merit from other members Smiley. But seem like everyone can easily find out every information about bounties of Amazix team on their website Grin. Feel like there are so many guys still don't know about bounty listing website of Amazix team Cheesy. Beside I think this guy just create this thread to be able to give Merit from his alt, which tagged, without being tagged Smiley)

I thought it could be helpful for others Smiley Sure I want to earn merit, btw. ,@paulus51, thank you very much!

@que91, feel free to reward me too  Wink

sponge_bob13

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

Thank You for posting this. We can get to know about many campaigns from a single place. It has saved much of my time. Cannot thank you enough for your effort. Beside I know amazix has a collection of some really good project. I am much interested in these.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Although, there strictness sometimes is worrisome there bounties are also one of the best out there I don't know how they do it. All hits soft cap and hard cap in most cases. The LinkedIn campaign I think is hot in amazix is FlipNip about 9% while twitter n Facebook is 6%

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:18:47 PM

I think that more information about the  amazix's bounties can be found on the website https://www.amazix.com/ and in the telegram group https://t.me/amazix_bounties

It would be nice if they divided separately those campaigns that are now active and those that ended
I also like their campaigns. I heard that they have a rule that only to consider an application for a project takes about $6000 or $8000
megaflux7

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

Amazix to me is the most serious bounty management company out there with loads of genuine projects under them and their professionalism I must confess is top notch. Long as you follow their rules you can never go wrong doing their campaign.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Amazix to me is the most serious bounty management company out there with loads of genuine projects under them and their professionalism I must confess is top notch. Long as you follow their rules you can never go wrong doing their campaign.
I joined their bounty programs before some of the project are reduce i don't know why. But all of you guys are hyping their genuine project. I would love to know if some of you guys have a problem on their management.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

What a good way to cheat Merit system Smiley. Create a new thread with information already available on the internet. LOL. Amazix team has their own website with all ICO projects and bounty campaigns which they're promoting for so I don't know why this guy still can get 12 Merits for a thread like this, espcially Merits come from 2 red trust accounts Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████