Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Actual Amazix Rewarding Campaigns  (Read 575 times)
cryptoking252

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

this kinds of champions compitetion increas interest over the users and this community are also directly related with the cryptocurrency , but there is some term and conditions so before taking any step one should read all the rules carefully.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

They are a good bounty management firm, but recently they changed the name of the campaign to Reward campaign (and TGE instead of ICO).
But this is an incomplete list, such as Zero Carbon, Crypto Carz, OEL, and the campaigns which they promoted.

I think this guy is trying to do this to earn merit from other members Smiley. But seem like everyone can easily find out every information about bounties of Amazix team on their website Grin. Feel like there are so many guys still don't know about bounty listing website of Amazix team Cheesy. Beside I think this guy just create this thread to be able to give Merit from his alt, which tagged, without being tagged Smiley)

I thought it could be helpful for others Smiley Sure I want to earn merit, btw. ,@paulus51, thank you very much!

@que91, feel free to reward me too  Wink
I don't think that I'll give my merit to a thread like this Smiley. Maybe it can be helpful for other person but for me, I don't need this cause I just need to check on website of Amazix team to find out all newest and best bounty campaigns that they're managing in this forum Smiley. Anyway, congratulation that you've increased to Member Smiley
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

Amazix actually has a good bounty campaigns, but they changed their policy and now their bounties are called Community rewards  and there are some diffrencies, so read the rules carefuly.
I have read that one also and they require their bounty participants to submit KYC on their new rules.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

Amazix actually has a good bounty campaigns, but they changed their policy and now their bounties are called Community rewards  and there are some diffrencies, so read the rules carefuly.
I have read that one also and they require their bounty participants to submit KYC on their new rules.
Of course, nowaday as I can see that number of bounty campaign which requires KYC is increasing very quickly. Maybe they're trying to kill all cheater so KYC is a good way to do that. Beside checking IP is also a good way as well. I think Amazix is doing their job really well Grin. So many cheater catched and never being can join any bounty campaign of Amazix team anymore Cheesy
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

I think people are moving to Amazix after being scammed by either the project team or not getting support from the bounty manager. Bountyhive is also good so there are many good organised companies to sign up with and continue the bounty work

ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

amazix is good bounty campaign, but I heard that the latest rules from amazix have removed the social media campaign. I think that's good, because most bounty hunters only spam in advertising a project so it's all less effective.
Boss95rnd (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Amazix actually has a good bounty campaigns, but they changed their policy and now their bounties are called Community rewards  and there are some diffrencies, so read the rules carefuly.
Of course, nowaday as I can see that number of bounty campaign which requires KYC is increasing very quickly. Maybe they're trying to kill all cheater so KYC is a good way to do that. Beside checking IP is also a good way as well. I think Amazix is doing their job really well Grin. So many cheater catched and never being can join any bounty campaign of Amazix team anymore Cheesy

Sure the KYC procedure is the best way to protect any project from cheaters. I took part in the XYO bounty, the Amazix team did really well and we all got our tokens. But the funny thing, there was one guy, who registered multiple accounts on Youtube campaign, where you simply need to subscribe to the channel. I think he got the reward 30 or 40 times and sold them directly on IDEX Exchange and this also caused the price dump. Btw. there was no KYC in this campaign, so maybe it would make more sense to implement the KYC to all bounties from Amazix to avoid such situations Smiley

Boss95rnd (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

They are a good bounty management firm, but recently they changed the name of the campaign to Reward campaign (and TGE instead of ICO).
But this is an incomplete list, such as Zero Carbon, Crypto Carz, OEL, and the campaigns which they promoted.

I think this guy is trying to do this to earn merit from other members Smiley. But seem like everyone can easily find out every information about bounties of Amazix team on their website Grin. Feel like there are so many guys still don't know about bounty listing website of Amazix team Cheesy. Beside I think this guy just create this thread to be able to give Merit from his alt, which tagged, without being tagged Smiley)

I thought it could be helpful for others Smiley Sure I want to earn merit, btw. ,@paulus51, thank you very much!

@que91, feel free to reward me too  Wink
I don't think that I'll give my merit to a thread like this Smiley. Maybe it can be helpful for other person but for me, I don't need this cause I just need to check on website of Amazix team to find out all newest and best bounty campaigns that they're managing in this forum Smiley. Anyway, congratulation that you've increased to Member Smiley

Thank you very much Smiley I hope this post will help a lot of Newbies, who are not so experienced, as you are Wink Btw. on the Amazix website there are all projects, where Amazix takes part in. There are also a lot of campaigns that are over for quite a long period.

nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Projects with Amazix managers are mostly successful and pay bounty hunters, so it deserves to be the best manager. Amazix does seem to appreciate bounty hunters, the rules that are made really do, and it becomes a professional job.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

This post still has a lot of incomplete information. This company has changed their way of operating and goes by a different name for the bounty hunting campaigns. Reading the complete rules and guidelines is a must if anyone wishes to engage in this work to avoid further complications in the operation.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

Amazix now require KYC for every bounty participants also rules rapidly has changed. So for me Amazix bounties are not interesting. Amazix good alternative is TokenSuite Wink.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

New people interested in investing in crypto currencies will put out advertisement of bounties to attract bounty hunters. With this the bounty hunters will get reward and the original posters of the campaign will get what he/she desired. Through this process the activity of crypto currencies like bitcoin will increase and help to increase the demand.
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

1. Blockshipping ICO

Running time: until 31st of August
Budget: 400,000 CCC tokens or 248,000 $
Campaigns: Twitter, Translation, Signature, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus.
ICOBench: 3,9/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502799.0

2. Opiria & Pdata ICO

Running time: until 14th of July
Budget: 2% of the total supply or 900,000 $
Campaigns: Newsletter, CryptoCompare, Twitter, Translation, Signature, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus
ICOBench: 3,6/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081090.0

3. Wemark ICO

Running time: until the 24th of July
Budget: 1,5 % of raised tokens
Campaigns: Newsletter, CryptoCompare, Twitter, Translation, Signature, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus, Referral
ICOBench: 4,6/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293253.0

4. MobileBridge Momentum ICO

Running time: not announced yet (End of the Token Sale)
Budget: 2 % of sold tokens
Campaigns: Newsletter, CryptoCompare, Twitter, Translation, Signature, LinkedIn, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus
ICOBench: 3,3/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2969733.0

5. Quadrant Protocol ICO

Running time: End of the token sale
Budget: 100,000 $
Campaigns: Newsletter, CryptoCompare, Steemit, Twitter, Translation, Signature, LinkedIn, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus
ICOBench: 4,3/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3739014.0

6. OEL Foundation

Budget: 225,000 $
Campaigns: Signature, Content, Telegram, Lotteries
ICOBench: 3,5/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469189.0

7. Orvium ICO

Budget: 1,5 % of raised tokens
Campaigns: CryptoCompare, Steemit, Twitter, Translation, Signature, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus
ICOBench: 4/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3565166

8. White Rabbit ICO

Budget: 1,5 of TOTAL tokens
Campaigns: Twitter, Facebook, Content, Signature, Translation
ICOBench: 3,5/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2472721.0

9. Cryptassist ICO

Running time: 11th August 2018
Budget: 25,000,000 CTA tokens or 1,250,000 $
Campaigns: Signature, Content, Reddit, Youtube, Social Media, Translation, Moderation, Telegram, VK
ICOBench: 3/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4563578

10. Trivver ICO

Running time: 15 October 2018
Budget 116,500 $
Campaigns: Signature, Content, Translation, Telegram, Lotteries, Bonus
ICOBench: 4,5/5
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4506508.0

I submitted here the most interesting LinkedIn Campaigns for the Bounty Hunters!

Check them out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566484.msg41156305#msg41156305

More to come...

Thanks a lot. This is very useful info for me. I like bounty from Amazix. Please keep it updated. Thanks in a advance.

Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

I took part in XYO - the big ICO managed by Amazix. Got my bounty tokens in time, while stake calculation took much longer than
expected. Amazix has its own Telegram channel where you can ask bounty related questions.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

thanks for sharing this well computed list of ongoing Amazix bounties. Amazix has a good reputation. Everyone here follows a particular bounty manager. Mine are trustworthy to some extent.
Devnant

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

I don't trust much on amazix, they are almost the same as the campaigns from needmoney and olcaytu, they are never paying and most of them are scam (tokensuite) so better to stay away from this kind of managers that are always scamming

Game is my life
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

I don't trust much on amazix, they are almost the same as the campaigns from needmoney and olcaytu, they are never paying and most of them are scam (tokensuite) so better to stay away from this kind of managers that are always scamming

Tokensuite I have been involved once, but I didn't feel very well. But amazix I trust. They usually do what they can do.
Boss95rnd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

I took part in a lot of the Amazix campaigns and only a few went scam. They are pretty strict about the Content campaigns and report dates but in general they are doing a good work.

Boss95rnd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

Tokensuite I have been involved once, but I didn't feel very well. But amazix I trust. They usually do what they can do.

I does not always depend of amazix, if the particular ICO does not follow their promises. So was it with Repux ICO, the team promised to give 700k USD as a reward, but they only collected for about 2,5 million, so they reduced the payment for multiple times and I think I got 5 USD per approved article  Grin

Boss95rnd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

Amazix now require KYC for every bounty participants also rules rapidly has changed. So for me Amazix bounties are not interesting. Amazix good alternative is TokenSuite Wink.

Not in every bounty campaign, we need to make the KYC. For example for the XYO Network or Smart Containers Group, there was no KYC announced or required Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: