Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:26:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pot.hashcube.com:9420 - ~WE NEED STAFF~ PotCoin and Doge Reward Pool  (Read 564 times)
tetrahc (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:46:37 PM

Left in my reward wallets

PotCoin: 32k
DOGE Coin: 80k

so the 72 hours I set before is more like 36 hours now. That's when I've calculated the reward pools will be empty!

If you want to invite friends, let me know who you refer and I have 30k DOGE for anyone who gets 5 people to mine for 24 hours. Or I can give you 9k Potcoin! Just commuinicate your payment addresses to me via here, or freenode or rizon - #potcoin - #cryptovps

Rewarded 14,000 Potcoin since 2/8/14
Rewarded 54,000 DOGE Coin since 2/8/14

http://pot.hashcube.com:9420

C`mon people! We at Crypto VPS and Hashcube are looking for Staff - Web devs and Linux/Freebsd people! If you are smart enough to be a staff member it wont be hard to find use and beans the owner.

This is what we have reserved for mining alt coins! https://i.imgur.com/3orwKnC.png

email me at apex420 - AT - hush.com or irc://irc.rizon.net/CyrptoVPS or irc://irc.freenode.net/CryptoVPS  (Rizon is 99% bigger) we aren't really active on freenode anymore.
tetrahc (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:13:42 AM

sorry to those who didn't get payouts with the issues with our co-admin, but over 80 % got payouts + bonuses. and now we have to shutdown due to lack of trust with EX co-admin.

I not the group, I have kept the addresses for POT that mined and will do my best to send out any competition rewards you won. We sent out over 10,000 POT and 30k DOGE. this is the END. Please stop trying to scam us out of coin. We see all mined and all stale, bad, good, etc and paid accordingly. hashcube is sticking to DOGE and LTC. Pot Coin let us down.

please close this thread if need be since I would like to and can't.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: