Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:24:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge about EOs  (Read 158 times)
sunil_ad (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

I am interested in buying some EOS.

However, I think buying it is different from buying BTC, ETH etc.

I have heard about registrations and so on.

How can I gather this knowledge?

Thank you
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Thank you

Registration were only for the swap of currency.
As the EOS has completely shifted itself to it's own blockchain, you don't need to worry about any registration.
And the buying process is same as BTC and ETH.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

I would strongly advise you not to buy eos now.
The problem is a technical one.

The EOS you see right now on coinmarketcap and on exchanges are not "real" eos tokens.
For their ico, they used the ethereum network so EOS is an erc 20 token.

Now, EOS has finally released their mainnet so the new eos tokens will be different.
You could register your erc20 eos tokens to be swapped over to the EOS mainnet ones but the registration period is over.
So that means, that the current circulating erc20 eos tokens on the exchanges are 100% speculation with no future value because they will have literally no use.

Instead, if you really do believe in eos, I would wait until EOS mainnet tokens come out.
Otherwise you could be stuck with a erc20 eos and can't do anything about it as the real eos starts to shoot up like crazy.

zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:31:19 PM
Merited by rajurathod18 (1)

You can buy EOS from Exchanges now but it's better to wait if you follow EOS community and founder of EOS Daniel Larimer on Twitter than you must have got information about EOS technical flaws about its constitution arbitration and recently some accounts were freezed on EOS blockchain. They realised their mistake to give more powers to arbitrated and now they want to change constitution to make it more decentralised. All this thing's makes EOS mainnet failure and this can drop EOS price in upcoming day till their constitution 2.0 gets ready.
sunil_ad (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

I would strongly advise you not to buy eos now.
The problem is a technical one.

The EOS you see right now on coinmarketcap and on exchanges are not "real" eos tokens.
For their ico, they used the ethereum network so EOS is an erc 20 token.

Now, EOS has finally released their mainnet so the new eos tokens will be different.
You could register your erc20 eos tokens to be swapped over to the EOS mainnet ones but the registration period is over.
So that means, that the current circulating erc20 eos tokens on the exchanges are 100% speculation with no future value because they will have literally no use.

Instead, if you really do believe in eos, I would wait until EOS mainnet tokens come out.
Otherwise you could be stuck with a erc20 eos and can't do anything about it as the real eos starts to shoot up like crazy.

I am glad that just before buying i posted here. I am thankful for the advice
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

I think you have some wrong information about EOS. As much as I know there is no need of registration in EOS. Eos is a quite amazing token. This is great that you are investing in it. Hope you will do much profit from this.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Yes EOS is a good altcoin. If you want to do swap of the currency only then you need to do registration. But now you don’t need to do any registration as now EOS has shifted into its own blockchain technology. EOS is good and has a good potential. You can invest on it will give a good output.
sunil_ad (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

You can buy EOS from Exchanges now but it's better to wait if you follow EOS community and founder of EOS Daniel Larimer on Twitter than you must have got information about EOS technical flaws about its constitution arbitration and recently some accounts were freezed on EOS blockchain. They realised their mistake to give more powers to arbitrated and now they want to change constitution to make it more decentralised. All this thing's makes EOS mainnet failure and this can drop EOS price in upcoming day till their constitution 2.0 gets ready.

What do you people think about this?
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Price is low right now.
Just get them on an exchange like Binance, you won't need to worry about any swap.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

EOS is a very good option to invest in right now. The EOS projects are gaining popularity this days in the market. You have to surf the internet, study all the papers and surf through this forum to gather knowledge.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

I do not yet know exactly about eos after they launch their mainnet. But I am very excited to have it in my portfolio, does anyone know where I can make or get an eos wallet?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
jahidck

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

There are so many resources available in internet. You can do further study to make the perfect decision regarding investing in EOS. I also have found this one very prospective to invest for future. But before invest, do lots of analysis to protect your investment.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

EOS basically for the decentralized applications development it proves a better operating system for them, in here also buying and selling options are available but right now as per the market information it's better to not buy it until the market gets better.
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

In a couple of days ago EOs price is a dump but today EOs price is nine dollar plus so EOs is going to pump. In this online marketplace, there are too many coins but too many people think EOs is a very good coin for Investment. I see this EOs supply in coinmarketcap and this coin volume is growing very faster too many people already start to invest this coin.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

Thank you
If you invest in cryptocurrency you must have Bitcoin so first how much money you want to invest in EOS then you should buy Bitcoin, Then you can check the convenient trading site and finally exchange to EOS. But my suggestion is don't invest in single platform because we need some alternative platform then only we will make profit on crypto.

DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

EOS can be bought from the Exchanges but right now is not a good time for this. According to the news on various social media, the creator of EOS have stated that there are some mistakes associated with EOS and because of that a lot of the accounts are frozen now. Wait till the mistake gets fixed.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

A number of people are interested investing in new crypto currencies. A new investor should do a market research before doing it, as number of problems might arise after investing. There might be a technical glitch or it could be scam. As a result the capital invested will be lost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: