Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR and other cn] xmr-stak : WASABI EDITION (with hardware temperatures)  (Read 280 times)
WasabiDevelopers (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 08:15:09 PM by WasabiDevelopers

https://i.imgur.com/xR6SeSN.jpg

FEATURES :

- A dedicated tab to monitor your hardware temperatures, voltages and fan speeds
    - A dedicated tab to perform operations like rebooting your pc, pausing the miner etc...
    - A timestamp in all the pages, to help you compare infos from different parts of the day
    - Mining extimations based on your hash power and current network statistics (currently only for Monero)
    - And more to come Smiley

Open source!

SOME SCREENSHOTS :
https://i.imgur.com/bak4Pyo.png

https://i.imgur.com/Ugn6rMK.png

DOWNLOAD AND HOW TO INSTALL :

DOWNLOAD LINK : CLICK HERE

Or if you wish to compile by yourself, source code download

If you are using Windows 7 or 8.1, make sure you install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6

If you already use xmr-stak, just paste the files in the zip archive in your current xmr-stak folder and overwrite!
Any existing config files from version 2.4.3+ will work.

If you don't use xmr-stak already but now you want to, you can just download and use xmr-stak wasabi edition directly.
If you need help to set it up you can follow any tutorial for the normal xmr-stak!

F.A.Q.

Q : Will I have gains/losses in hashrate compared to the default xmr-stak version?  
A : You shouldn’t. If you do, please contact us. Unless you refresh a lot of times the Monitor tab : in that case you may notice a slight decrease in CPU performances that will fix itself in about 15 seconds.  

Q : I already setup my network to expose the xmr-stak webpages on the Internet, now with your client anyone can shut down my pc from the Panel tab!  
A : Just add "admin_panel" : false, at the bottom of config.txt Smiley  

Q : Do you receive that 1% donation fee, or the xmr-stak original devs?  
A : We do.
Please really consider donating to the original xmr-stak developers since this couldn't be possible without them :
fireice-uk: 4581HhZkQHgZrZjKeCfCJxZff9E3xCgHGF25zABZz7oR71TnbbgiS7sK9jveE6Dx6uMs2LwszDuvQJg RZQotdpHt1fTdDhk
psychocrypt: 45tcqnJMgd3VqeTznNotiNj4G9PQoK67TGRiHyj6EYSZ31NUbAfs9XdiU5squmZb717iHJLxZv3KfEw 8jCYGL5wa19yrVCn  

Q : The buttons to restart the pc or the miner don’t work!  
A : Make sure Javascript is enabled in your browser.  

Q : When I pause the miner for some reason it restarts, why?  
A : You are probably using some watchdog software like Precious Guardian, which sees the hashrate dropping to 0 H/s and restarts it.  

KNOWN BUGS :

some CPU/GPU models don’t display any stats about temperatures or anything at all!

some CPU/GPU display wrong values (we don't take any responsibility for not reporting you the hardware is too hot!)

We already know some Ryzen CPUs have this problems, if you have the same with other models please report the CPU or GPU model so we can try to fix it for next versions!

HAVE A SPICY MINING !!!
qwehhhjz

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

Well, cool.  Grin
westerntalks

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

@Djordjemasinac GPL violation? whaaaaat? there is the source code of any exe, OPEN SOURCE means you can take sources and redistribuite modified.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:44:54 AM

You were "kickin' it."

May I help you to show your pics.

SOME SCREENSHOTS :

You should be a copper member to be able to post some image (it will help you as the Developers) because sometimes people don't want to click an image that you provide as a link.

Excellent project!  Wink
WasabiDevelopers (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

LOL@the BOBBY WASABI picture  Grin Grin

This is a GPL violation.
It's not! Source code is public for every piece of the project  Smiley

Thanks for your feedbacks  Roll Eyes
WasabiDevelopers (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:16:21 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 12:41:02 PM by WasabiDevelopers

Updated to latest xmr-stak version! Wink

xmr-stak 2.4.7 : wasabi edition - download link
sources - download link
MadKernel

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

I have some optimization on kernel side but not sure to give these for free. My AMD R9 390 is above 880 h/s for monero v7.  Why not to publish sources on GitHub?
WasabiDevelopers (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

I have some optimization on kernel side but not sure to give these for free. My AMD R9 390 is above 880 h/s for monero v7.  Why not to publish sources on GitHub?
Here is the github link : https://github.com/wasabidevs/xmr-stak  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: