Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware of Forum scammer as a Moderator  (Read 574 times)
seriin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

The below bitcointalk user is texting me stating Moderators are their friends and threatening me to pay some money.
Being a Female his chat messages also created an issue in my house from this unknown user but when i come to understand he is from our bitcointalk.org and spoiling forum reputation, i would like to bring to the notice of Moderators and other bitcointalk users to be aware of this scammer.

Reference Details: I found him through his details which matched exactly.
Scammer Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1275282

Scammer Bitcoin talk details matched with chatting history: https://imgur.com/a/XYKWlaG

His Telegram chat Links:
https://imgur.com/a/cBpgLHU
https://imgur.com/a/5We8KYW

Before trying to spoil others reputation and value with your bad ways be careful MrMiss. nostradamus
All the Moderators are highly professionals, i never felt bad for the redtrust given to me it made me understand forum Rules and regulations that need to be adhered, do not scam and cheat people. Respect women.

Be aware bitcointalk users from this scammer nostradamus

Thanks
Seriin
A True supporter of Bitcointalk.org

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

The below bitcointalk user is texting me stating Moderators are their friends and threatening me to pay some money.
Being a Female his chat messages also created an issue in my house from this unknown user but when i come to understand he is from our bitcointalk.org and spoiling forum reputation, i would like to bring to the notice of Moderators and other bitcointalk users to be aware of this scammer.

Reference Details: I found him through his details which matched exactly.
Scammer Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1275282

Scammer Bitcoin talk details matched with chatting history: https://imgur.com/a/XYKWlaG

His Telegram chat Links:
https://imgur.com/a/cBpgLHU
https://imgur.com/a/5We8KYW

Before trying to spoil others reputation and value with your bad ways be careful MrMiss. nostradamus
All the Moderators are highly professionals, i never felt bad for the redtrust given to me it made me understand forum Rules and regulations that need to be adhered, do not scam and cheat people. Respect women.

Be aware bitcointalk users from this scammer nostradamus

Thanks
Seriin
A True supporter of Bitcointalk.org

Quoting for future reference. I would also like to ask you to make an archive of every proof you have using: archive.is or archive.today to make sure that they don't edit their posts.

🖤😏
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

I can guarantee you those people are not friends with him. You are dealing with a scammer.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

*Close friends with digaran and can't even spell his username properly. It's funny how on one end he is trying to help the forum here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566587.0 and on the other trying to do something worse.
Definitely a scum of the forum.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

*Close friends with digaran and can't even spell his username properly. It's funny how on one end he is trying to help the forum here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566587.0 and on the other trying to do something worse.

Who is my close friend? it doesn't matter who you are, when you do something wrong you should face the consequence. I would thank anybody who'd try to help the forum and it's community.

🖤😏
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:07:06 PM

Who is my close friend?
Did you even bother to look at the screenshots? Someone was claiming to say you are close friends with them and a bribe would result in the removal of negative trust.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Who is my close friend?
Did you even bother to look at the screenshots? Someone was claiming to say you are close friends with them and a bribe would result in the removal of negative trust.

Fuck me! no I didn't read them because imgur is blocked for me. my country also has blocked access to almost all of the VPNs. lol.

🖤😏
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

Who is my close friend?

I think digaran is just trying to cover up that joniboini is his alt and this is his latest "red trust removal scam"

Asking for money to remove red trust and focused on people in perceived potions of power.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 10:44:41 PM by digaran

And this is what I get when I try to open the links on Tor:

Imgur is over capacity!

Sorry! We're busy running around with our hair on fire because Imgur is over capacity! This can happen when the site is under a very heavy load, or while we're doing maintenance.

Please try again in a few minutes.

I think FHF is trying to get back at this simpleton he calls me to be.

EDIT: OK I just checked it and I hope that's not my ETH address. Wink I just checked the first screenshot and it's not my ETH address.
Why would they bring my name after theymos? that would be low for theymos.

🖤😏
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

Who is my close friend?

I think digaran is just trying to cover up that joniboini is his alt and this is his latest "red trust removal scam"

Asking for money to remove red trust and focused on people in perceived potions of power.

I generally do not have an issue with his "trust removal" services as long as he appropriately discloses he can't guarantee specific results and is not otherwise misleading as to what he can do.

The problem for him is that I don't think anyone will take him seriously when he does try to get ratings removed on behalf of others.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

And this is what I get when I try to open the links on Tor:

Imgur is over capacity!

Sorry! We're busy running around with our hair on fire because Imgur is over capacity! This can happen when the site is under a very heavy load, or while we're doing maintenance.

Please try again in a few minutes.

I think FHF is trying to get back at this simpleton he calls me to be.
I'm seriously interested in knowing which country blocks imgur and telegram but allows citizens to use a Tor browser? Anyway, I've embedded the image by hosting it on other website which I hopefully isn't blocked in your country. Thank me later.

(if someone has enough time to connect ETH addresses associated with that account I'm sure we would find alts)
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

I actually PMed actmyname to ask him to remove his tag on Wapinter for something from the past and then tag him for hiring shills for his ICOs.
Note that I'm no moderator, staff or DT member, my ratings are also untrusted and nobody should trust them just because I say so.
This is because I posted on 3 ICO/bounty threads to warn investors of the shady activities of Wapinter and possibly their army of paid shills.
I also don't see the name of Lauda? she/he is the one who tagged OP and none of the mentioned members.

🖤😏
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:05:10 AM

I actually PMed actmyname to ask him to remove his tag on Wapinter for something from the past and then tag him for hiring shills for his ICOs.
Do note that Wapinter has been paying people for bumping ANN threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566587.0
Digaran are you connected/related to this joniboini ? Be honest.  Wink

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

Do note that Wapinter has been paying people for bumping ANN threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566587.0
Digaran are you connected/related to this joniboini ? Be honest.  Wink

Don't you know that I'm a lonely virgin? I don't go to bed with anybody, so no I'm not related to joniboini in any possible way. Wink
Lutpin got Wapinter banned, actmyname tagged them before that and now Wapinter along with their other alts should get tagged left and right, I pretty much dislike paid shills and their goal which is to ultimately scam people and never deliver on their promises.

Do note that I'm a very transparent person, even when I try to extort people, I'd say it on public and beforehand, I wont PM several DT members in secret to setup a sting operation, so I accepted what I said was wrong and never continued down that path since, but I'm still tagged for it.

🖤😏
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

I've just realized this thread today. For god sake, I never sent any message to OP. Funny how this comes up after I've busted up wapinter and some members that have been running an ANN bumping services.

Even if I did wanted to scam someone, how stupid I was to put all the details that directly connect my account?
That is not my telegram, here's my telegram: @nostradamus16 or nostradamus (that is, the profile name). I have a habit of posting @nostradamus16 or nostradamus when I join a bounty in the past. Search for my post history, if you wanted too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

Archiving the photos in order to prepare my rebuttal:

Imgur archive: No. 1, No. 2, Album

Thread archive: https://archive.is/vq9FW

I've just realized this thread today. For god sake, I never sent any message to OP. Funny how this comes up after I've busted up wapinter and some members that have been running an ANN bumping services.

Even if I did wanted to scam someone, how stupid I was to put all the details that directly connect my account?
That is not my telegram
You're innocent. Note how the first screenshot was taken before the second.

Who in their right mind would take a screenshot of a random user directly before they are extorted? And before any messages are even sent.

Last seen: Jun 24. The first message was sent on Jun 30, OP's local time. The messages were sent an hour after the screenshot of the profile was taken.

Good try, OP, but not good enough.

B U S T E D

Addendum: The @nostradamus account actually hasn't been active since the 24th so even then, it was a faked account. Go figure.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

That is not my telegram, here's my telegram: @nostradamus16 or nostradamus (that is, the profile name). I have a habit of posting @nostradamus16 or nostradamus when I join a bounty in the past. Search for my post history, if you wanted too.

Well, it is a normal situation for humans that if someone busted for doing a false thing you'll get accusation too from them or finding your dark side.
Last seen: Jun 24. The first message was sent on Jun 30, OP's local time.
He might be using a tool which can change the last seen time, who knows?
So, why would joniboini get panicked while the accusation given from the OP is a little bit fishy?
seriin (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

Archiving the photos in order to prepare my rebuttal:

Imgur archive: No. 1, No. 2, Album

Thread archive: https://archive.is/vq9FW

That is not my telegram
You're innocent. Note how the first screenshot was taken before the second.

Who in their right mind would take a screenshot of a random user directly before they are extorted? And before any messages are even sent.

Last seen: Jun 24. The first message was sent on Jun 30, OP's local time. The messages were sent an hour after the screenshot of the profile was taken.

Good try, OP, but not good enough.

B U S T E D

Addendum: The @nostradamus account actually hasn't been active since the 24th so even then, it was a faked account. Go figure.

The reference screen shots i produced seems invalid for you, I cannot understand how come you become a legendary copper member with no standards of expertise in the forum, are you not even aware we can hide last seen status at social channels like whatsapp, Telegram?

before calling me BUSTED ask a question to your mom with how many new uncles she slept and given birth to a cheap outdated undeserving guy like you who is useless in this earth.

You rate me REDTRUST ? do you even deserve to do it? a smile on your cheap standards.

seriin (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

You have busted up wapinter and some members that have been running an ANN bumping services ?

A good try but there is no one who can believe this from a guy like you who do not possess standards, look at me and my post quality, i read whitepapers and understand projects but never run just for money and post shit posts.

The reference screen shot you submitted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566587.msg41158692#msg41158692

Group for higer rank members -  Grin Anyone can easily analyze this is made by you to spoil others reputation and spam around the forum with your shit posts. Do you think a manger in the forum is a fool? and easy to become a manager in the forum?

Analysis:
I notice wapinter is a bounty manager and have better experience with various projects. Being such expertise i cannot even trust your reference screen shot which shows group name itself has a spelling error. higer Vs higher. This is the better evidence you are intentionally trying to pull others into problems in the forum with fake screen shots and simply looping every account names from the Ann thread into a sheet and trying to expose something which they are not.

Roll Eyes I have a habit of posting @nostradamus16 or nostradamus when I join a bounty in the past. Search for my post history, if you wanted too.
Analysis:
From the above message i can understand how easy for you to commit a lie bitcointalk account clearly brings an evidence here your chatting history matches with the details and do not lie even after begging me funds: https://imgur.com/a/XYKWlaG

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

are you not even aware we can hide last seen status at social channels like whatsapp, Telegram?
How interesting. If that's the case, then the user shouldn't have a specific date. I'm familiar with that. If you're trying to tell me that you can alter that data on the client-side then I request that you do so on your @seriin09 account. This is all disregarding the fact that it seems pointless to do such a thing if you can just use the built-in feature.

That's not the point I'm stressing, though. The seen date is less important than the fact that you screenshotted the profile before any messages were sent. No normal person does that.

before calling me BUSTED ask a question to your mom with how many new uncles she slept and given birth to a cheap outdated undeserving guy like you who is useless in this earth.
You are really helping your case.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: