Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 08:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low Hashrate (bitminter 1.4.3)  (Read 2473 times)
M4ts (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:40:03 PM

Hey, im new to this with Bitcoins. Ive been reading some here and there, and downloaded bitminter.
Ive seen ppl with some hundreds of hashrate ghps, so i feel im doing something wrong here.

I have a gefroce gtx 670 and my Ghps is on 0.11 and Mhps at 105-106.

Anyone know what the problem can be, or a guide i can look into? Been looking around some but couldt find any.
Thanks.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:35:37 AM

Hey, im new to this with Bitcoins. Ive been reading some here and there, and downloaded bitminter.
Ive seen ppl with some hundreds of hashrate ghps, so i feel im doing something wrong here.

Anyone know what the problem can be, or a guide i can look into? Been looking around some but couldt find any.
Thanks.

People having hundreds of GH/s, because they spent a lot in buying ASICs (some hardware that is designed specially for sha256 computation).

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison
With your GTX670, you are expected to get ~112MH/s, and there is nothing wrong with your card.

vpasic

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:29:28 AM

Thanks.

only thing you are doing wrong is mining btc with nvidia gpu.
first thing, it is pointless to mine btc with gpu-s for the last 6 months!
second thing, nvidia really suck at mining!
there is nothing wrong with your gpu. people with hundreds of Gh/s are not mining with gpu-s!

read and learn a lot about asic miners and difficulty!

Tips: 1Ejj8eANy2PLZVwrWUczkbQ8kQY2JhKqp6
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: