Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All about binomo trading  (Read 81 times)
Mosesayo4450 (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

Binomo is a binary trading system that offers you a demo account to practice with this is all you need to know about binomo

Binomo is an EU registered company that has been providing brokerage services in Russia since 2014. The company has long proved itself a reliable provider of effective options trading services. The broker has developed unique and affordable conditions and options that can be tested on an advanced trading terminal. Traders also get access to a broad range of support services, including professional training, analytics and customer support in Russian and English languages. Since entering the options market two years ago, Binomo has made a number of optimizing changes and now offers the most effective trading tools
Trading conditions
Tradable assets: 80
Option profitability: up to 90%
Minimum deposit: $10
Minimum trade amount: $1
Demo account: yes
Online registration: yes
Call support: 8-800-555-7185
Chat with support: yes
If your interested in binomo trading just head to
Binomo.com
It would be so nice of you guys if you can merit this post.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

I like the idea and I've visited the website, but unfortunately haven't found detailed information on the team that is developing the website. I understand that if people only learn how to trade they can use around 1-2$, but it can simply be a scam. Everything might work well and then someone tries trading with large amounts and ends up with the loss of funds. If it isn't a scam it might be a very popular project, but more information is needed to assure people.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

I like the idea and I've visited the website, but unfortunately haven't found detailed information on the team that is developing the website. I understand that if people only learn how to trade they can use around 1-2$, but it can simply be a scam. Everything might work well and then someone tries trading with large amounts and ends up with the loss of funds. If it isn't a scam it might be a very popular project, but more information is needed to assure people.
I agree with your comments because this project has very good ideas but when you directly experience it is not effective. There is not much support from the community and the investor needs to get the commitment from the DEV team of this project, if it is really good this is a very good project to invest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: