Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:54:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin - MC - POW/POS/Tiered MN! Superior Blockchain Tech! Join Us!  (Read 5606 times)
altcoinmarkets

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

Hello mate, this is not a spam message. I didn't find a contact form or email in your website to approach you in a proper way.

I run the website altcoinmarkets.info, I would love to have your project on board.

Normally I have two listing options;

- Standard (0.01 BTC): Listing within 36 hours of payment.
- Express (0.025 BTC): Listing within 12 hours of payment.

In this case I want to offer you a full listing package on altcoinsmarkets.info platform for 0.025 BTC

- Express listing (listing within 12 hours of payment in Masternode Section with all your links, logos, specifications).
- Advertising: Homepage Banner at your discretion (banner located in the top of the homepage).

On average I get 500 visitors to my website everyday and my traffic is super targeted. I advertise my website on cryptocurrency Discords, Telegrams, Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.

I will be glad to receive your answer and discuss the options for placing your cryptocurrency on altcoinmarkets.info

Best regards,
altcoinmarkets
https://altcoinmarkets.info/
info@altcoinmarkets.info
MARTAN1912

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Hello mate, this is not a spam message. I didn't find a contact form or email in your website to approach you in a proper way.

I run the website altcoinmarkets.info, I would love to have your project on board.

Normally I have two listing options;

- Standard (0.01 BTC): Listing within 36 hours of payment.
- Express (0.025 BTC): Listing within 12 hours of payment.

In this case I want to offer you a full listing package on altcoinsmarkets.info platform for 0.025 BTC

- Express listing (listing within 12 hours of payment in Masternode Section with all your links, logos, specifications).
- Advertising: Homepage Banner at your discretion (banner located in the top of the homepage).

On average I get 500 visitors to my website everyday and my traffic is super targeted. I advertise my website on cryptocurrency Discords, Telegrams, Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.

I will be glad to receive your answer and discuss the options for placing your cryptocurrency on altcoinmarkets.info

Best regards,
altcoinmarkets
https://altcoinmarkets.info/
info@altcoinmarkets.info

Hi there, don't bother polluting your website with this garbage. They just released the update to the wallet that fixes some GUI bugs, NOT the main issue that causes very erratic MN rewards distribution. That tells me those "devs" have no idea what they are doing and the founder is only interested in HYPE, nothing else.
karmanon

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Just a quick update for those interested. MasterCoin Masternode gave so far 1 reward in 60+ hours, 2-1/2 days !!!.
You might as well not setup your MN and leave it staking, you might get slightly more. Nice joke MC developers !!!
Maybe you're doing something wrong or you are just unlucky...
I have 3 MNs and have 5+ rewards per day from each MN.
I have MNs right from the start of POS and never had issues with them.
MARTAN1912

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Just a quick update for those interested. MasterCoin Masternode gave so far 1 reward in 60+ hours, 2-1/2 days !!!.
You might as well not setup your MN and leave it staking, you might get slightly more. Nice joke MC developers !!!

It has nothing to do with luck, and they already admitted that, after a long period of just saying "the network needs to stabilize". They also said fix is to be released ASAP, well, that was last week.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

It has nothing to do with luck, and they already admitted that, after a long period of just saying "the network needs to stabilize". They also said fix is to be released ASAP, well, that was last week.

And what is your point? You ranted on and on in the discord than said you are leaving it and instead come on the BCT and rant on some more? fix is coming and exchange listing is any day now. Your the same guy that i see in a lot of shitcoin channels giving projects that entirely suck props yet you dislike this coin? Your opinion doesn't hold much weight to me because the few coins that have turned out to be terrible investments i have seen you in the channels daily advising people to buy them and saying how great they are. Coins such as MANO which lost 80% of it's value since i bought it. So you like coins that lose 80% of there value but you don't like this coin? Great person to listen to would be you right? Should i buy lots of MANO and set up another node and lose 80% of my savings? Thank god you left the discord so i don't have to listen to your ignorant advice chats anymore telling people that clearly have a lot more knowledge about crypto than yourself what they should be doing. You have no clue about crypto so go back to the MANO channel and talk about the lambo you will never ever own or use all your electricity mining MANO and lose 80% more of your money. This coin has a lot more potential than most of the projects you currently support as you will see in the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
wallstreet1985

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Best option is to run many 3500 masternodes and have great chance to receive reward, because higher tiers don't give more rewards than 10 or 30 masternodes of tier1
MARTAN1912

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Best option is to run many 3500 masternodes and have great chance to receive reward, because higher tiers don't give more rewards than 10 or 30 masternodes of tier1

That is ONLY if you are lucky enough to get Tier 1 MN that actually gets those rewards. The whole MN rewards distribution system is screwed up on this project. Why don't you ask to talk to a developer, no one have ever seen them on discord, they have ZERO activity everywhere. I'm starting to think they used those 0.2 BTC shitcoin developers to fork some cheap failing coin and that's where it ends.
MARTAN1912

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

And what is your point? You ranted on and on in the discord than said you are leaving it and instead come on the BCT and rant on some more? fix is coming and exchange listing is any day now. Your the same guy that i see in a lot of shitcoin channels giving projects that entirely suck props yet you dislike this coin? Your opinion doesn't hold much weight to me because the few coins that have turned out to be terrible investments i have seen you in the channels daily advising people to buy them and saying how great they are. Coins such as MANO which lost 80% of it's value since i bought it. So you like coins that lose 80% of there value but you don't like this coin? Great person to listen to would be you right? Should i buy lots of MANO and set up another node and lose 80% of my savings? Thank god you left the discord so i don't have to listen to your ignorant advice chats anymore telling people that clearly have a lot more knowledge about crypto than yourself what they should be doing. You have no clue about crypto so go back to the MANO channel and talk about the lambo you will never ever own or use all your electricity mining MANO and lose 80% more of your money. This coin has a lot more potential than most of the projects you currently support as you will see in the future.

Hello there Pumpkin. The only one ranting about anything is you ranting about Mano. Mano has nothing to do with this, but I guess if you have no points to defend this failed project you just have to attack with something else, right? If you bought Mano at all time high, that only tells me about your knowledge of crypto investing. Second thing, you can't see me on any shitcoins channels since I am only active on 2 projects.
Ok, but let's get back to the point. Tell me one reason why you trust this project? So far we've had 2 updates on wallet and the main problem still exists. But you know what? Since you like the potential of it, I'll make you a deal, I'll sell all my coins to you for a big discount, what do you say? Do we have a deal? You're a believer, or not? We'll use escrow, no worries. I hope I won't hear crickets like I did from MasterCoin team when I proposed using premine to compensate MN owners that received ZERO rewards for days, due to an incompetent developers.
So what do you say? Want buy the coins? Show me your commitment with your wallet, not with cheap words.

Oh, and one more thing, you were asking what my point is. My point is to make potential investors of this project aware of the real issue with the blockchain of this project BEFORE they invest, I don't want them to loose any money. That is my point. If they start asking too many questions on discord, they might get banned for "negativity". I guess people should just be cheerleaders of the failure.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:57:00 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 07:54:51 PM by criticoflife

Hello there Pumpkin. The only one ranting about anything is you ranting about Mano. Mano has nothing to do with this, but I guess if you have no points to defend this failed project you just have to attack with something else, right? If you bought Mano at all time high, that only tells me about your knowledge of crypto investing. Second thing, you can't see me on any shitcoins channels since I am only active on 2 projects.
Ok, but let's get back to the point. Tell me one reason why you trust this project? So far we've had 2 updates on wallet and the main problem still exists. But you know what? Since you like the potential of it, I'll make you a deal, I'll sell all my coins to you for a big discount, what do you say? Do we have a deal? You're a believer, or not? We'll use escrow, no worries. I hope I won't hear crickets like I did from MasterCoin team when I proposed using premine to compensate MN owners that received ZERO rewards for days, due to an incompetent developers.
So what do you say? Want buy the coins? Show me your commitment with your wallet, not with cheap words.

Oh, and one more thing, you were asking what my point is. My point is to make potential investors of this project aware of the real issue with the blockchain of this project BEFORE they invest, I don't want them to loose any money. That is my point. If they start asking too many questions on discord, they might get banned for "negativity". I guess people should just be cheerleaders of the failure.

It's a new project just starting out and it will only get better and better. And i have bought a masternode in it and it's running fine i haven't had any problems at all because like they stated only some nodes were having an issue and by the sounds of it was your node (which i'm rather happy about). But all you can do is diss the project and talk FUD. There is a fix for this extremely minor problem being released shortly but you can't wait because your an impatient little kid and i already have my node so why would i buy one off a kid having a tantrum? You are the one attacking this project i have invested in and yet you defend MANO which has much less potential than this was my point and you failed to answer to that at all. It is not your job to decide what investors should and should not invest in because you support shit projects and shill good ones. You left the discord now 50% of the posts on bitcointalk are you shilling the coin. Have you noticed out of all the MN owners only you have a problem with it on here? Why is that is the question i would like to know. Out of hundreds of people in the discord just you have a problem with MasterCoin.... hmm....  

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

Hope to be integrated into your multi stake wallet.  We will be in contact. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DOGECASH  ▬▬  THE DOGE IS NOW THE MASTER (NODE)  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◢◤  SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN THE MASTERNODE SPACE  ◢◤  Now Trading on CryptoBridge  ◢◤
▬▬▬▬       website      -      twitter      -      telegram      -      discord      -      bitcointalk       ▬▬▬▬
Crypto2211

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:45:27 AM

I was lucky enough to come number 20 in your competition on vyper.io platform and the reward is 30 Tokens.  How do I claim them.is there a telegrm Group or an admin here.  Thanks
MARTAN1912

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

I was lucky enough to come number 20 in your competition on vyper.io platform and the reward is 30 Tokens.  How do I claim them.is there a telegrm Group or an admin here.  Thanks

Just stay away from this failure, you'll be glad you did.
TheMasterGroup (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

Hi crypto,

Did your get yourself sorted on discord? You can message me there and we can organise payment if it is still missing.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:47:03 PM

I just read in their discord that there will be a coin swap in the next 24 hours. The ratio will be 1:1 and everyone has 1 week to swap their coins automatic and after that the team will do manual swaps for people who are late. I just hope that this fixes all the bugs we have been seeing with masternode rewards.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MARTAN1912

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:55:05 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 08:18:16 PM by MARTAN1912

So the saga continues. These guys released a new chain, swapped the coins because their incompetent "developers" couldn't fix the issues. Now they have a pretty wallet that doesn't lock Masternode collateral AGAIN.
These are some serious charlatans running this so called "project".
The price on exchange is a nice indicator of the sentiment of investors. As it should be.
TheMasterGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

I just read in their discord that there will be a coin swap in the next 24 hours. The ratio will be 1:1 and everyone has 1 week to swap their coins automatic and after that the team will do manual swaps for people who are late. I just hope that this fixes all the bugs we have been seeing with masternode rewards.

Hi Vella,

Yep! I will update the Bitcointalk post now! Thanks Smiley
TheMasterGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Coule everyone please make sure they have swapped their coins! There are still a number of MN on the old network! Please join discord to swap!

Thanks!
lelilulu

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

Coule everyone please make sure they have swapped their coins! There are still a number of MN on the old network! Please join discord to swap!

Thanks!

You said master coin will listing on coinexchange. When the plan will be implemented? I want to buy this coin but I can't and I dodn't have any funds in the mercatox exchange. SO I hope this coin already in the coinexchange soon.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

I have completed the coin swap, the process was simple and went smoothly without any problems. Hopefully after the coin swap the team can then get back to working on the developments. I'm yet to set up my node as I need to buy another VPS as my current one is full and the dev said that its recommend that everyone use a fresh VPS to start their MC nodes and not use the old VPS.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JohnJenkins

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

Do not know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: