Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7179 times)
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Yeah, I have my job in crypto market, Iam a bounty hunter, and I satisfy with my salary that I earn from bounty reward. I spend full time job for this also
i wish you good luck and i think that if you enjoy your job and what you are doing and this will guarantee you the better future

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

dont settle always for only one option, the value pf the tokens are not always stable in crypto market , so you must always have second option.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
full time job is convinient yet it kills your brain. you have some boarders, some instructions; most of the time you follow the sample. in crypto you are learning indeed, and yes it is long, but it is fun

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

I won't recommend you to leave your job for crypto unless you feel like an experienced trader/bounty hunter/community manager and make a monthly profit that can be comparable with your main income. If you're a newbie, take some time to learn the basics of crypto and technical analysis and smoothly enter the market.

hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

All have different reasons and thoughts on this subject, I think it's better to keep a stable job, because the work in krypto is very uncertain, you know that krypto is risky, and you only need krypto as an additional job.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

The decision is in your hands but I suggest to you that you dont need to leave your job because of crypto. Yes , crypto gives so much opportunities and benefits. You dont need to rely everything on crypto ,if you want to be rich then work hard for it and then if you have extra time then you can put some time and effort in crypto.

FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

My future in Crypto is like driving on a foggy road that doenst know whats at the end. I kept hoping for a better trading prices soon. I have so many tokens on hold and hoping that it doesnt end up as shit coins. I need to keep up my aspirations and patience in doing long term investments.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

I'm already afraid to predict something for the near future. Not to mention the fact that to give a forecast for a year or more. Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. But I hope for growth.
Everything hopes for it. So, you should not leave the main job for cryptocurrency, otherwise you may be left without money.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

don't worry about the future, the market needs more time for adoption. Blockchain is already doing some steps in economy integration.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

I spend more time in crypto, I believe in what I do and earn income from crypto.It is clear that more and more people are interested in the world of crypto, and I think crypto has a good future.

I have the same outlook with you my friend. I do crypto because i enjoy doing it although it became my part time job for me because i have secular job outside home. But if crypto surpass my salary i might be able to give up and concentrate in it.
Cryptocurrency able to change our future to be much better. Many say that Cryptocurrency that is experiencing increasing development capable to produce more substantial gains in the future so it is very easy to make us rich in the future.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:58:41 AM

I spend more time in crypto, I believe in what I do and earn income from crypto.It is clear that more and more people are interested in the world of crypto, and I think crypto has a good future.

I have the same outlook with you my friend. I do crypto because i enjoy doing it although it became my part time job for me because i have secular job outside home. But if crypto surpass my salary i might be able to give up and concentrate in it.
Cryptocurrency able to change our future to be much better. Many say that Cryptocurrency that is experiencing increasing development capable to produce more substantial gains in the future so it is very easy to make us rich in the future.
To make us rich depends on the situation, I mean if we are investing now and we put our money where our mouth is then we have a real chance.
People are happy seeing the price rising but they easily give up when experience a bearish trend, those who survive will most likely become rich one day.

montaza

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

I joined crypto because I already want to have a job even though I'm still studying, I'm doing part time only in crypto because study is still my priority. Crypto is the perfect job for me, it doesn't requires work experience or backgrounds, you can earn even you're fully anonymous.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

If you care enough for your future...you should not quit your job but instead to make the most out of it and seek to do better coz its better to have permanent job than not to have at all..crypto is not stable... it's uncertain you never known when its value get high and low and even condition of marketplace.. consider it as your part time job.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

I won't recommend you to leave your job for crypto unless you feel like an experienced trader/bounty hunter/community manager and make a monthly profit that can be comparable with your main income. If you're a newbie, take some time to learn the basics of crypto and technical analysis and smoothly enter the market.

I know some friends have given up their official job to spend full time with crypto. Most of them feel confident that the market will grow well this year and quit the job by mid-2017. Some of them are now very worried because they can not make money from the market anymore.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

I don't know, I don't know about this, I've been in the crypto world for a few months, and until now I haven't got the maximum results, but I have to remain optimistic that crypto will rise again, and hopefully it will be even better
parisbaguettepongdang

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

A few years ago, when I was a freshman in college, I was introduced to him by his brother about what he thought was good and worth exploring and learning, bitcoin. At the time, Bitcoin was only known by people in the community, who were not widely known. But just a few years later, the value of Bitcoin and its influence on the world economy has drawn a lot of attention to them. I was a trader developing my career and I was A lot of benefits from that. At the present time, I want to spend all my time and energy developing Bitcoin, as this is probably the biggest source of income I have ever had.
Djigo91

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

You should not give up your job to break into the crypto. Now there are a lot of ico scam projects, the market is trending down from early 2018 so do your job well and see crypto as your left hand job.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Cryptography is a hobby for me. Favorite hobby. But quitting work is not reasonable. It's nice to know that you have extra income with great prospects. I believe in crypto.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

I don't know, I don't know about this, I've been in the crypto world for a few months, and until now I haven't got the maximum results, but I have to remain optimistic that crypto will rise again, and hopefully it will be even better
I just work in this world, in reality it is necessary to run, obey, and here I am a Director myself and I am satisfied with this situation, if you look far into the future, everything will change, but here you can always make a living.

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

Crypto is unpredictable and subject to manipulations thus I think it's risky to quit everything and just concentrate on crypto. However this also depends on your capital. If you have a strong capital then you are pretty much safe unless you all-in. There are many ways to make money in crypto besides investing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: