Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7174 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

to work on following use with possession on basics with technical and priors on competence as referring one with details of strategy as attaining market of exchange to gains on returns as displacing parts on submission to excess on assessment as collecting spares on extents with the spares on difference as decision on appealing business on bitcoin finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

For me too now, cryptos is still a full time job because I don't have an office work for now. I was always busy with school activities for the past years and hardly had time for cryptos but now that In through with school, I have enough time for cryptos.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I also so much believe in cryptocurrency and I am sure with more dedication to it, I will achieve my life goals and be successful.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

In the future I will succeed in the crypto world. I invest in electronic money to get rich, change the hard life, strenuous the present. So I will not give up. I will find ways to become a good investor in this field. This year I failed because bitcoin fell sharply but it will increase again.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

For me too now, cryptos is still a full time job because I don't have an office work for now. I was always busy with school activities for the past years and hardly had time for cryptos but now that In through with school, I have enough time for cryptos.

Good for you mate and focus what you have in cryptocurrency to got success, we should knows some people losing their hope because of the current price drop of all coins in the market, positive thinking and patience are the key of success in this kind of investment.

kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

I believe that Cryptocurrency has a bright future, so my future in cryptography is great. I am fully engaged in only crypto. Cryptocurrency is the future. There have always been falls, but there will always be growth behind them.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

I believe that crypto currency will be the answer to our life and for my family of course. Soon I believing that with the help of this I will be the one who been getting success in life. I will not stop my job, but I will simultaneously work on them to fulfill my dreams for my family.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Cryptocurrency is a very complex field of activity and not everyone is able to make money on it. That's why I think it's worth living in this world if you got into it once. For me, it is even a kind of portal to the successful future of digital technologies
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very complex field of activity and not everyone is able to make money on it. That's why I think it's worth living in this world if you got into it once. For me, it is even a kind of portal to the successful future of digital technologies
It's true, because we are in the early stage the risk is high which is same with the reward.
It's complex because it's not widely introduce and use in the real world, therefore we need to be smart in order to take advantage as an early investor.

triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

It's true, because we are in the early stage the risk is high which is same with the reward.
It's complex because it's not widely introduce and use in the real world, therefore we need to be smart in order to take advantage as an early investor.
I assure you with the newer development on the Cryptocurrency continue to be supported by enthusiasts to produce even more progress in the future. so it's no wonder I highly recommend to continue to support Cryptocurrency.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

every man who has a clear mind has his own perspective future in the field of cryptocurrencies. That's not too difficult to choose a reliable coin and wait until its price will grow. I started in such way some years ago.
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

If you really want to get involved then I'd advise expanding your scope to Blockchain in general.  There are plenty of blockchain implementations that are not 'cryptocurrency' based.  For example, record-keeping, data storage, and other solutions could be blockchain based, in competition with traditional solutions to those and other kinds of services.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
MaxxxBitg

Activity: 45
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
Merited by MartaKlin (2)

Cryptocurrencies today are at the level of a concept that can evolve into something more. Investors expect that cryptocurrency will become something great, like social networks in due time, and then with the increase in the user base, the value of the asset will also increase. But what should happen for it to become applicable? It should be easy and convenient.
I see myself as an enthusiastic-investor who will always adhere to the rules of the community in this Forum.  Wink Wink Wink Cool
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

I chose UTN as a long-term investment because I am very sure the UTN smart contract platform is able to provide a profit of at least 10x if the mainet is really functioning. And judging from the price now is the right moment to buy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Cryptocurrencies are always the future. And if there is even a small chance of getting closer to such a beautiful future, I will gladly use it. Now I earn on cryptocurrencies, and also try to save money so that in the future they helped me
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

Working in cryptocurrency, it has a high rate of return, accompanied by risks from market volatility.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:03:57 AM

I don't know, I don't know about my future in crypto later, when a few months ago when I entered the crypto world, I was optimistic that I could succeed in crypto, but by looking at crypto conditions like now I can only hope and be patient, hopefully in the near future Crypto can rise and I can achieve success here
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

I think cryptography has a great future ahead of it, but spending all my time on it seems pointless to me. IMHO
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

I don't know, I don't know about my future in crypto later, when a few months ago when I entered the crypto world, I was optimistic that I could succeed in crypto, but by looking at crypto conditions like now I can only hope and be patient, hopefully in the near future Crypto can rise and I can achieve success here

Crypto doesnt require specific skills to join and maybe earn a little bit, it requries time and a lot of time to focus and attribute the attitude of ourself into the crypto world to learn and see how things go.
Before investing there are some things that need to be checked before giving your money to someone else to hold them instead of you.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Of course you have to have a job in the real world, given the erratic nature cryptocurrency.
after all, this work is light and is only done about 3 hours a day.
the virtual world should only be used as a side job, even though the website is sometimes much bigger than a permanent job.
but it can also produce nothing.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: