Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:27:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7183 times)
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

It is risky but if your lucky enough you could earn a fortune. It is also wise that if you are starting you dont rely solely only to this investment you have to find more ways earn and profit
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

Join the crypto money market you do not have to spend all your time. I also have my own job, I used to spend some time exploring in the evening, when I got to know crypto I got into this market and still managed my main job time.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

My future is not dependent on crypto, good or bad crypto conditions are not the main problem in the future of my life. Crypto is a technology that is a bridge for the world community to get a lot of results with various events followed. To be great, of course, must be accompanied by perseverance, continue to study, practice, and be patient.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

I am very confident that the future of Cypto will continue to grow rapidly , cypto is my main job to make money , and so far crypto can cover all my needs

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I personally are very optimistic about crypto, I think the future of this market is very bright. But I don't recommend that you give up your current job and join this market. Unless you are a trader or a computer programmer, so you can find a formal job, but want to rely on secondary market transactions to maintain your livelihood, then I think it is best to dispel this idea.

dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

My final point will be fired from the job and earn money only in the cryptocurrency world. I'm still very far from it, but every day I try a little bit to bring this day closer. I believe in bitcoin and in the future development of the entire system.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

To fully devote yourself to the crypt and refuse to work, you need to be thoughtful, with extensive experience in this area. There are many pitfalls that complicate the work.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

It still is in its early stages, you can't really say Crypto has attained it maturity and this is how its going to be in the times ahead.
There will be changes and it's not advisable to quit on everything that you do. Backup is always good, the biggest learning you get from this market, applicable to your life as well.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
Before you leave your job, you should know that this market is unstable, and accordingly there is no stable earnings. But I think this industry is very promising, so you need to learn more about cryptocurrency and ways to make money on this forum.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

to be reasonable, you'd better to mix these two at first and then, provided you really got the subject of crypto you can dedicate yourself to it utterly. just make sure you have some extra money, just in case
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

I think crypto is worth to leave our jobs. I already left from my job. Because i can easily earn my monthly salary from crypto.
I have huge passion about crypto and crypto's bright future. I see my future will be full in crypto.
Firstly i tried to work with crypto and my main job too. But after i realised that i need tu full focus on crypto and i am happy with my decision.
fortnite

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

i  think  with  thw  crypto  i  will have  brighter  future because there is  no  need  of a huge amonut  of  time  only  by  a  little you can earn  and  this  can make  you  have better  future.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

Trading requires a lot of skill, patience and a bit of luck, but it is totally worth it. Therefore, if you have real chance to combine it with your regular job, it would be great.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

I do not thinks that learning about cryptocurrency market is a good point. I meand that you should look for some certain topic or part of market to stay profitable in future.
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

Perhaps if you work in the IT field and work from anywhere in the world, the main thing is to have the Internet. Then cryptography is for you. But if most of the time goes to the family and work, then I would not dare to quit everything and do crypto.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

Sometimes it is very ironic for me to look at everything that happens in the crypto-currency sphere. I really believe in blockchain technology, but are cryptocurrencies a mandatory part of it?
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Throwing old and turning to something new is always a risk. But where there is no risk, there are no prospects, and the greater the risk, the greater the prospects. In my case, it turned out to be justified, I left my main job and turned to earnings in the field of cryptocurrency. At the moment, trading and participation in bounty companies brings me an excellent profit.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

Throwing old and turning to something new is always a risk. But where there is no risk, there are no prospects, and the greater the risk, the greater the prospects. In my case, it turned out to be justified, I left my main job and turned to earnings in the field of cryptocurrency. At the moment, trading and participation in bounty companies brings me an excellent profit.
You're lucky mean. I, too, sometimes hold luck by the tail. But the constant gain in cryptocurrency is not REAL and I understand it well
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

Is see my future in crypto bright my making money is really sure for because all my investment will soon turn big , market price is coming up soon

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

As a result of additional results of Crypto Global's ultimate truth, you can easily succeed, or you can quickly back up, fully complementary and depends on the kind of crypt that you can learn.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: