Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:56:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7179 times)
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:50:18 AM

I make this crypto currency business as my side job because I also have a main job in the real world. I believe in my future in crypto currencies because I have benefited from the business in this crypto currency. I have gotten a pretty good profit so I am increasingly motivated to develop in this crypto currency business. However, I did not use all my time to play crypto currency because I still had the main job and other tasks. I still take my time to run my business in crypto currencies but not all of my time for crypto currencies. I allocate a little of my time to crypto currency, but at that little time I can maximize it so that I get maximum results.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

Most of people, who understand crypto, visit different summits and get money for their presentation. It seems more similar to every day job if you wnat it.
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

As for me, I'm working in crypto fund now. I like my job it's very interesting and the salary is much bigger than in my previous place.
in any case, jumps in the cryptocurrency market suggest that the manipulators can no longer keep the stabilization and growth of the market. It is possible by the end of this year we will see the green color and the flight to the moon of many projects.
It may also indicate that the price of bitcoin is still accumulating. Until this process is not completed, there will be no reversal trend.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

I don't know if I don't know about my future in crypto, I have been involved in crypto for almost a year but haven't got the results I expected, especially in crypto conditions like this, must be more patient to get maximum results, still have to be sure of results that will be achieved in the future, moreover, I really am looking for results through crypto
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:22:41 AM

Joining Crypto is a very good choice and until now I still like this job. Crypto is an additional job that can benefit me. So I am very lucky to be here. For the future of Crypto, I'm sure to have a very good future. And I will continue to try here for a long time.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

I think  I have opportunity in crypto world because crypto is really wide and tons of opportunity. I am professional in digital marketing as per my concern I provide digital marketing services to best ICOs like ICOhost listing, Social media marketing, Content, SEO etc..
There are IT people also doing Blockchain courses to gain knowledge because there are very few people who knows blockchain coding.

poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
It was not so good for me. I prefer to have a job and Crypto would be my second job. it would be a big help but in times that I need money, I sell dump token so I prefer to have a job so it covers my expenses and crypto for my future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I spend most of my free time on cryptocurrencies every day. The most common thing I do is cryptocurrency trading, which always gets a little income every day.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

if you have sufficient knowledge in the techniques of trading properly and correctly, and have long experience about the crypto world I think it can be made provision to fully dedicate the time of his work to crypto. I would also be so if I already had all the requirements to be successful with Crypto.

nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100