Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not getting a job  (Read 290 times)
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

This is a vicious circle of our society.
All employers want an employee with higher education and work experience from 5 years, when a person is only 20 years old
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Maybe you are applying for jobs with too much salary? Try to find something simpler. Maybe for the beginning of your career, the position of assistant or junior employee will suit you?
Isabelle.Jaden

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

try Fivrr, is the best place to get any kind job with your good skills...
rithuvihanga

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

I think that you are expecting  a higher salary. In my view,don't expect a good salary at the beginning. Just work for a law salary for one or two years and collect experience which they expect from you.
theminime

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

never have a gap in your timeline. if you are not getting a job start working as a freelancer it will count as your work experience and furthur help you to get a job.
ElvisSinatra

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

New graduates may remove from their work experiences that are not relevant to the position they are applying for. However, in cases where there is too little work experience, putting all of them in the resume can help the employer see some of the candidate's skills such as the ability to communicate with clients or colleagues. god, the working group ...
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

Hello,
i have done my graduation in Computer science. I live in saudi arabia. I applied in many companies for the job but maybe because i'm fresh graduate that's why i m not getting job. Every company and organization is asking for experienced person. How can i get a experience if i wont get a job. Can any one help me what am i missing?? I'm really helpless now  Cry

why don't u try get oversea job?
MarioDylan

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Be patient and ready to start from the smallest work. Putting your feet - and then the rest of your body - through a door can take time. It can also make you tired and sometimes it seems like a good idea, but if that's what you really want and make you happy, then just do it!
P.J.Simone

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

If you aren't shy and ready to work in peak hours, meeting the requirements of the employer, you will have more opportunities to hire than those who always set limits and demands. Ask for many benefits for yourself. Remember that teen work isn't a permanent job. And your first goal is to earn a living. Don't expect that everything will be as you want when you first go out to work.
NinaOasis

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

Don't give up if you can't find a job right away. The job search process requires persistence and persistence. It is important that you constantly try, the employers will pay attention to you if you have the determination and motivation to find work. Please send as many resumes as possible.
RoyGoth

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

Most companies operate legally and have a lot of part-time jobs for inexperienced people. However, there are a few exceptions: the "ghost" company or the fraudulent company. So, before accepting a job offer, you need to find out about your employer. Search for information on the Internet and ask your friends, relatives for information about the company. The local Chamber of Commerce is a good resource that can help you do that.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

maybe u dont expecting high income n accept whatever job u can get, get a start first n collect experience slowly
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: