Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what could be the reason for your best friend to be ignoring you?  (Read 113 times)
tittoamy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:31:59 AM

:'(what do you guys think could be the reason for this person to do so.as long as I remember I have not hurt this person nor could I even think of it.how could I make up to this person because he was a great influence ofcourse positive.
Impossiblehangman25

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:36:25 AM

Hmm. I think he/she have a better best friend over you. He/she more happier than with you. Or you have a problem on him/her.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

may be he got someone better than me.
meklinks4

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Gossip of course,
anyone that has a change of attitude must have been told one thing or another about you else; you may have irked the person with a negative attitude to which he/she may be responding to
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

It's better to ask her about it so that you will know what is the reason behind. Because you will never know what you have done wrong. Maybe you've done something wrong unconsciously. Or you have offended her unintentionally. You only have to ask her so that your relationship will be ok again.

Tetew50

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

Your best friend could just ignore you when he is facing a difficult choice, for example, you will borrow money to your friend, but your friend will not lend him money because he wants to date his girlfriend.
Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

No such a reason like that when someone is your best friend.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
Nahdatullah

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

:'(what do you guys think could be the reason for this person to do so.as long as I remember I have not hurt this person nor could I even think of it.how could I make up to this person because he was a great influence ofcourse positive.
if in my view you may accidentally mock or hurt your friend. so your friends feel hurt and leave you.
try to speak well and ask if you have any wrong. if he still does not answer try joking with a little silly style or something funny so he can be a little entertained.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

Maybe you made a mistake that made your friend ignore you. Sometimes we live by accidentally harming someone around us. With the attitude or words sometimes we say the wrong word that makes our friends feel hurt and go ignore you.
cloudfir3e

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Make him comfortable as possible with you, maybe make him better dude  Smiley

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

as well i am being ignored by my friend but i cannot find the reason why doing so.......
John.lenny

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

You are probably better than him/her, they do not like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: