Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:14:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy is trying to break me..  (Read 2357 times)
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:12:59 PM

I bought a bunch of WDC on cryptsy.

Now i want to withdraw them. I enter the withdrawal for my whole balance. I get an email saying i should confirm the withdrawal of my whole balance. But then! After i click that link, about 5 minutes later, they just remove 75% of that withdrawal sum, and only process 25% of it.

Is this some kind of sick joke???

With this taktic, i will NEVER be able to withdraw all my coins...

There are going for the long con and break me???

God, we really need good regulated and reliable exchanges..

ledmaniak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:14:34 PM

That's the risk of trading at cryptsy.. You never know what they will do next.

YaCoin is missing for weeks already and they give NO statement where the money went to. Lips sealed

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:16:00 PM

Hahahaha, now when i enter a withdrawal request, it goes like this:

WIthdraw 4000 WDC.
Email comfirmation saying "4000WDC"
Then after 5 minutes --> pending 1000 WDC

and now the novum: they apply the the 0.25 again.

After ten minutes of pending -->  250 WDC....

Motherf****ng co******ers.... They dont even respond to tickets anymore..

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:18:25 PM

it failed to execute 50% of my Bitgem buy order earlier due to a bug, so i lost on some opportunity.

ledmaniak

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:19:31 PM

it failed to execute 50% of my Bitgem buy order earlier due to a bug, so i lost on some opportunity.
Send them a message. I can predict their response: "we all lost something". Been there, done that Cheesy

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:25:42 PM

Now i want to withdraw them. I enter the withdrawal for my whole balance. I get an email saying i should confirm the withdrawal of my whole balance. But then! After i click that link, about 5 minutes later, they just remove 75% of that withdrawal sum, and only process 25% of it.

Did you contact Cryptsy support before you start posting on the interwebs forums?

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:28:52 PM

Did you contact Cryptsy support before you start posting on the interwebs forums?

Yes, but that doesn't even matter. How can they have such a major bug? I bought those WDC because i needed them, and now i can't access them when I want?

I can rant as much as i want, if exchanges behave like 12 year olds, that write their first small computer program. Ridiculous

AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:29:42 PM

I think for a lot of people they have a hard time remembering that far back. From time you contact until/if they respond is from a few days to many weeks to never.
ledmaniak

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:38:13 PM

lol Grin

broken_pixel

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:44:08 PM

Yes, but that doesn't even matter. How can they have such a major bug? I bought those WDC because i needed them, and now i can't access them when I want?

I can rant as much as i want, if exchanges behave like 12 year olds, that write their first small computer program. Ridiculous

What on Earth would you need WDC for? Lulz!

I have been using Cryptsy since the beginning and have yet to see any major issues that have anything to do with deposits and withdrawals.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
btcmania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:50:42 PM

With all of the tales of horror about Craptsy on this forum, the question begs to be asked... why the hell do you use it?

Hi.
broken_pixel

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:54:09 PM

With all of the tales of horror about Craptsy on this forum, the question begs to be asked... why the hell do you use it?

80% of the threads ranting about cryptsy are people that have no patients and who seem to jump to conclusions.

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:59:07 PM

@TwinWinNerD

Wow I would never have believed it without proof!

Cryptsy is trying to break you.

~BCX~

Thank you for the muchh needed laugh

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:00:14 PM

80% of the threads ranting about cryptsy are people that have no patients and who seem to jump to conclusions.

What do you call patients? Waiting days or weeks for your deposits and withdraws to go?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
cthulu1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:04:15 PM

80% 100% of the threads ranting about cryptsy are people that have no patience and who seem to jump to conclusions. and have no idea how the fuck trading cryptos works in general.

Fixed. Especially hilarious is the one idiot who gets pissed off at 502/504 errors when he tries to refresh the page every 5 seconds.  Cheesy
btcmania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:06:44 PM

Patience not patients... but I do think 10 hours to 3 days is excessive waiting, any trader would tell you that. You wouldn't wait 10 hours for your money to come from the ATM machine, why do people bother with such pitiful service from Cryptsy.

Hi.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:37:30 PM

If a withdrawal contains too many inputs to fit into a block a script will cut it in half and try again. Looks like it happened to yours a few times before it pushed through
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:33:44 PM

@TwinWinNerD

Wow I would never have believed it without proof!

Cryptsy is trying to break you.

~BCX~

omg i laughed sooooo god damn hard man LOLOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
johncclarke

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:46:34 PM

That is utter nonsense.. Cryptsy is stealing coins left, right and center. Most people give up and accept the loss. I have personally lost coins with Cryptsy which they absolutely refuse to refund. They should all be thrown in prison, including BigVern's lackey "BitJohn" (the supposed Operations Manager).
ledmaniak

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:02:59 PM

Exactly.. I lost part of my coins because of malfunctions/bugs and another part because Cryptsy delisted the coin without notice for about a month already and they do not even try to respond or inform you when it will be enlisted again..

So yah, 100% of complaints are fake and made by people that are impatient.. such a joke!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: