Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the characteristics of the Eloncity project?  (Read 166 times)
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

The Eloncity project, beginning in mid-2018, is a renewable energy project. Is a problem that the whole world is eager to solve. The importance of using renewable energy and renewable energy can help solve global warming and resolve energy conflicts. Eloncity solves that problem in combination with Blockchain technology. Is this project a potential project?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

You're right. Eloncity is developing into a very hot segment for the time being. Environmental issues and global warming make the whole world a headache. The problem is how will they deploy?
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

You're right. Eloncity is developing into a very hot segment for the time being. Environmental issues and global warming make the whole world a headache. The problem is how will they deploy?
Andy Li, founder of Eloncity and POMCube, served as ChinaCache's Technology Director and is a computer researcher at Alibaba Cloud. In 2014 Andy founded POMCube, a company focused on the development of highly efficient energy storage systems controlled by cloud computing. Then in 2018, Andy founded Eloncity, which was dedicated to recreating billions of dollars of global electricity markets using blockchain technology. The resulting products have been put to practical use in the industry. This proves they can do well on the project.
trangoccho

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

Andy Li, founder of Eloncity and POMCube, served as ChinaCache's Technology Director and is a computer researcher at Alibaba Cloud. In 2014 Andy founded POMCube, a company focused on the development of highly efficient energy storage systems controlled by cloud computing. Then in 2018, Andy founded Eloncity, which was dedicated to recreating billions of dollars of global electricity markets using blockchain technology. The resulting products have been put to practical use in the industry. This proves they can do well on the project.
I hope they will do well
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:01:12 AM

In my opinion, the Eloncity project is quite potential. They are pioneers in that field.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

The Eloncity project, beginning in mid-2018, is a renewable energy project. Is a problem that the whole world is eager to solve. The importance of using renewable energy and renewable energy can help solve global warming and resolve energy conflicts. Eloncity solves that problem in combination with Blockchain technology. Is this project a potential project?
Lol it's not so easy as you said, it will not solve the global warning and how much electricity can produce by eloncity? Please don't overestimated about that. They don't even have a product. I can't believe it.
I smell another bullshit promise from this one. It's just another overhyped project without nothing to be proven.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Trangngu

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

Lol it's not so easy as you said, it will not solve the global warning and how much electricity can produce by eloncity? Please don't overestimated about that. They don't even have a product. I can't believe it.
I smell another bullshit promise from this one. It's just another overhyped project without nothing to be proven.
Yeah. I hope that they will have future activities. If this is a real project. I will invest in it.
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

I'm pretty skeptical about this project. Because Blockchain seems rather unrelated to energy. And how can the project benefit so much for the world?
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

I think at the moment, this project has only short-term speculative value.
You can refer to Wepower, so if the project is going to be successful, it's not going to raise enough money, it's going to look like a hype.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

I'm pretty skeptical about this project. Because Blockchain seems rather unrelated to energy. And how can the project benefit so much for the world?
The blockchain has a lot to do with energy.
Then people can use their own solar energy to access the whole system through the blockchain network, so that a win-win can be achieved.

Anhdzai

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

The idea of this project is quite good but the implementation problem would be very difficult for them. Because Blockchain is quite difficult to apply to practical issues like this
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

The idea of this project is quite good but the implementation problem would be very difficult for them. Because Blockchain is quite difficult to apply to practical issues like this
uh hum What we need to do now is watch and wait for the next steps of Eloncity. Eloncity is the next project introduced by the Krypital Group to the community after many successful projects such as Cybermiles, Arcblock, Merculet, Egretia. And the success of this project I think is pretty high
Trangngu

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

According to me, the very short sale time of the ICO has proved the attraction of this project. As long as the project investors still can continue
Anhdzai

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

According to me, the very short sale time of the ICO has proved the attraction of this project. As long as the project investors still can continue
That's pretty good expression for a good project.
trangoccho

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

This we have to observe very carefully. Because these projects are quite fomo. It just depends on the number is not enough
Anhdzai

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

Previous projects were also very successful. CMT, Meculet, ABT are X3, X4 on the floor. I am quite confident in the success of the project
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

I believe that all the questions that you will be solved by Eloncity in the future. I have confidence with the founder of this project. Andy Li is the founder of Eloncity and POMCube. In his words: 'Blockchain is closely linked to clean energy. Blockchain can help solve the current impasse that the government faces when promoting clean energy.'
trangoccho

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

This is what Eloncity wants. The eccity wants to decentralize its power system into millions of microgrid grids capable of self-supplying electricity. Electricity will be produced and will be available locally 24/7
Anhdzai

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

This is what Eloncity wants. The eccity wants to decentralize its power system into millions of microgrid grids capable of self-supplying electricity. Electricity will be produced and will be available locally 24/7
But I still can not understand how they would do it. Because if only Blockchain can not generate electricity
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

There are a few project like Eloncity, such as WePower and KwH. They are trying to promote renewable energies, which are the future. Mining can be related too. The blockchain is the new trend, and can help to decentralise the network. Hope it helps.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: